Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bsw123

VIP Member
@ Emma, PLEASE stop putting "fook" and "fooking" in every post. what is wrong with you?!

Reactions: 19

Eggy1985

Also does she really consider it trolling if she gets a thumb down on you tube!! She is delusional!!

Reactions: 19

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I’ve noticed camera shy Stephen is always happy to pose when it’s for an AD? 🤔 oh and Ethan who hates posing for pics never seems to look like he hates it to me, so that was a crap excuse she used for not showing pics of him at CBeebies land 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18

minniemouse

Oh fgs she’s got ‘mum guilt’ again :rolleyes::sleep: why? Because she went to ‘work’ at tmlive:ROFLMAO:
The kids are all over the place about it apparently, god my eyes are gonna roll right out my skull.
Emma, if you do have mum guilt it’s because you know you’re setting a horrible example to your kids, your husband does everything & you’re fecking lazy!

Luisa Zissman is right in her pod cast that's it the trend to have a mental illness at the moment.
I heard Luisa say this and I totally agreed with her. All of these influencers seem to have mental health issues. Now, they may do, or they may not. However there doesn’t seem to be an actual medical diagnosis between the lot of them.

Some days I feel a bit down. Can I quit my job and spend all day in bed watching Netflix, for my ‘mental health’?

Kimmyschmidt

I just can't imagine going on social media and gushing about how many people love me! What a bigheaded tit!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sponfused

VIP Member
She makes me sick!! First of all, why would you draw attention to the fact that so many have noticed that you favour the girl? I still don’t quite understand what this has to do with your son finally going to the cinemas. I guess you think your are proving everyone wrong by dragging him to an activity that he simply doesn’t enjoy just so you can nap beside both of your kids at the same time. Screw having to spend quality one on one time with them both seeing as though they are obviously very different children. #youdoyoubab

I have to admit that personally I’m not that offended by her being able to afford these types of activities as it’s pretty normal for my family to eat out and go to shows and whatever but we also can’t then afford to go on holiday every other week. What pisses me off so much about Emma is that whenever she is showing off another house renovation or holiday she always craps on about having to scrimp and save all year round to afford these types of luxuries. But then she continues to share her life on Instagram daily and it’s so obvious that she is FAR from frugal. So just be honest and say you are in a very privileged position and perhaps try to be a little bit humble. I think it’s so shady to act like you are struggling as much as the next person but then miraculously manage to pull off this very comfortable, perhaps even extravagant lifestyle where you don’t appear to comprise anything.

Last edited:

Nadurath

VIP Member
Wow, she’s actually paying to take the kids the cinema and has already planned to have a nap during the film. The cinema is hardly the cheapest of activities, and I’m sure there’s people who would love to be able to afford tickets for 2 adults and 2 kids. But here’s totally relatable knobhead looking forward to a nap during the film. Obviously that takeaway dance and getting up at 6:30am one day a week has taken it out of her!

Can’t wait for the chin shot later when her kids are hyped up on pick n mix, talking about the film on the way home, and she’s all “kill me” 🙄

• Haha

Honey

The bad back thing is annoying me. I have a bad back (I've had 2 spine operations, several injections etc) and there's no way I could stand and dance like that at a concert. Drive to Wales 4 times, sit on plastic seats. I know everyone is different but it really upsets me when people are so dismissive of back problems. She's no idea what it's like to live with a degenerative spinal condition and chronic pain. She does absolutely nothing to help herself. I swim, go to Pilates, work part time, look after 2 boys because I've taken my rehab seriously. Aaaarrrrgggghh 😤. Just had to get that off my chest!

Sponfused

VIP Member
She starts off the kitchen video saying we work hard and save as if to explain how they can afford a new kitchen then ends it by saying she knows other influencers have bigger kitchens but they prefer to save their money and spend it on holidays? Make your mind up babs!

I have to say I’m not a fan of the kitchen.
I don’t get the little disclaimer at the end about spending all of their money on big holidays and not a bigger house. Bab just redid her kitchen AND garden! This whole relatable, penny pinching routine she lays on all the time is getting so old and unbelievable!

• Heart

Eggy1985

So shes not reading the comments on her videos 🤷‍♀️ wtf is the point in being a vlogger shes not even doing it properly!! If you cant stand the heat get out the kitchen Emma

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Watched the Haven vlog. Love how she was excited because the caravan wasn't like the caravans she remembers. It's because you weren't in a standard caravan Emma. You didn't pay for the holiday yourself like us regular folk so therefore you were gifted a higer spec caravan. She really doesn't have a clue

Reactions: 17

Honey

Mum guilt is having to send the kids to breakfast and after school clubs cuz you work full time or odd hours trying to fit everything in ...... not a jolly for a few hours ffs
I know! I dropped my two off at nursery and breakfast club at 7.30am this morning then worked till 5 and picked them both up by 6pm. That's mum guilt 😢.

I know! I dropped my two off at nursery and breakfast club at 7.30am this morning then worked till 5 and picked them both up by 6pm. That's mum guilt 😢.
I should add that my youngest cried and cried... just to make me feel worse 😣

• Sad

Skye29

I thought Brummy had a bad back, how can she do a forward roll? At least she wasn’t dancing or trying to flash us!

• Haha
  • Wow
She kept saying she was in the wrong kind of clothes when she was on holiday. Why on earth would anyone want to emulate her packing?

• Haha

Whoknew

Imagine having 80 thousand followers on your PUBLIC instagram and posting a picture of your young daughter in her swimming costume for the whole world to see.

What's worse is Erin is just a prop for Emma to show off in that post. She wanted to go on about being proud of her size etc, and got Erin in the photo so it didn't look so vain.

Actually gross. So so so so irresponsible. If you want to post about your swim suit body CRACK ON. But don't get your pre-pubescent daughter in the picture in her swimming cossie. You absolute moron.

This is the closest I've got to leaving a negative comment on one of her posts.
I can’t believe her husband is ok with it. If I posted a picture of my daughter in a cossie on my private Facebook account he’d have a fit. They’ll do anything for money. It’s a disgrace

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It's easy to pack when you know you'll be popping home for a night half way through the holiday
What on Earth would be remotely interesting about seeing someone pack to go to wales?
It’s it’s not like they would need any special clothes - just the usual stuff they would wear at home plus some wet weather gear incase it’s wet/cold.
I just don’t understand what’s interesting about it? Clothes go in case, toiletries go in case, close case and DONE! 🤷🏼‍♀️😴🙄

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
I feel a bit uncomfortable at the thought of Emma being reported. I really wouldn’t take it that far. Her kids are clearly loved and not neglected