Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatyadoin’

This woman seriously gets my goat! Feeling sad and low is not the same as a mental illness! I have suffered from anxiety and depression since I was 13. I am 35 this year. I have seen multiple therapists. I was on an 'at risk of suicide' register at 17. I take medication every single day just so I can function as a neurotypical human being, wife and mother.

I am getting so F*cked off with these bloody influencers living their cosy little doss lives doing feck all self-diagnosing! It's dangerous for those who do have mental health issues and follow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Mrspowell

VIP Member
“A little caravan holiday” will still be a good £500 quid in half term/BH weekend!! We are having a caravan holiday in Devon as our main holiday. Only way we afford, also happens our kids adore it & think it’s the best thing ever. So patronising to say a little caravan holiday.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I’m not going to watch her video about mental health as it will wind me up. I’ve suffered from anxiety since childhood. Her reasoning for seeing a Therapist seems fabricated and for content purposes 😡

It seems simple to me. If this job is causing her anxiety than give it up. Nobody forced her to give up her teaching career to sit in her pants watching tv all day.

mechanicmum

Right her latest post about why she doesn't spend much time with her boy is total bullshit. She's saying it's because he doesn't like the cinema, theatre shows, concerts etc. Wtf?! That is not the way normal families spend time with their kids, that's for really special occasions. Normal time spent together is board games, making stuff, cooking, going to the park etc. So her solution? Make him go to the cinema, something she knows he doesn't like, but add headphones to tone it down a bit for him. And what encouragement does he get for this supposed progress? She gorges on fudge and goes to sleep so they can't talk about the film afterwards. And SOMEHOW her followers are praising her for this! Is this an alternate reality?!

• Heart
  • Wow

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
"PRAISE BE" , "FOOKING", TYPING.LIKE.THIS. *POSTING VIDS OF HER LOOKING DISSATISFIED AND DONE WITH LIFE WHILE HER KIDS SING IN THE BACKGROUND* WATCHING REALITY TV 24/7, BUYING DISNEY TAT, TAKEAWAY DANCE EVERY FRIDAY, NO UNDERWEAR/BRA, SEXUALISING EVERYDAY OBJECTS. follow emma for quality, repetitive, content guys!

• Haha

Everly

Is Steven too soft to have an affair? Because I think sex and cigs would help him out a lot 😂

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
My children would be utterly humiliated if I did that ‘dance’, the shame of their friends finding out about it. I once got a telling off from mine because I had been gardening when they had friends over and had inadvertently exposed a bit of builders bum when bending over, imagine writhing and thrusting on the floor like that.

• Haha

Shannon

Omfg in so angry I’m shaking HOW DARE SHE suggest people pour out there feelings for the community to read but she don’t give a £hit so won’t even read it let alone reply self absorbed self entitled old bint

• Angry

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Joanie give away far too much free clothing to vloggers, so it’s no surprise they’re all wearing the same thing!

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I don’t agree with contacting social services, I can see where you are coming from but they aren’t in immediate risk.
The risk is that there is a longer game at play here, the images she puts out are terribly inappropriate. If I was teaching children about internet safety I would be horrified if they were thrusting, showing their underwear or in bed in their pants. As a parent how do you protect your children if you are doing everything that they are being taught not to do.

Equally imagine that someone in their class managed to screen shot the following pictures and shared them around school.
This isn’t a social services issue, her management/husband/friends/mother should be sorting this out!

She is also very proud that other people are sharing this image... good luck if you ever need to go for a job interview and these are out there!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad

Sponfused

VIP Member
Brummymummy- taking lessons for the takeaway dance, but don’t worry she is wearing pants.
A friend of mine, who lives up the road, had a sort of ‘encounter’ with him &, let’s just say that, after hearing about it, I think he’s as rude & up himself as BM is.
Doesn’t surprise me at all. A normal, down to earth Dad would never be ok with his wife selling his children’s childhoods and embarrassing herself and the family for a bit of Disney tat. I think we have been a bit naive to think that he is a victim of her narcissism, he is most likely just the same.

• Haha

Whatyadoin’

I'm sorry, but if being online is impacting you that much, quit! There are other ways to pay bills, Babs. Like...get a proper job!

• Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
She’s said she wants to make “sweet, sweet love” to her new sink. For the love of god Stephen, give her a porking for everyone’s sake!

• Haha
  • Sick

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
The unmumsy mum is currently on a gifted trip to butlins; every post and picture has been correctly labelled #ad . Brummy mummy should take note!
The unmumsy mum is one of my faves. I can't see how she's friends with Emma.

Also she keeps posting about wanting to jump on the stage with her children while they perform. Introverts don't normally do that sort of thing do they? #pantsonfire #itchybeard

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eggy1985

Cant imagine her at centre parcs 🙈 not trying to be a total bitch but its quite a active holiday place Stephen would be doing everything with the kids while she watched Netflix!!

• Haha

Eggy1985

Luisa Zissman is right in her pod cast that's it the trend to have a mental illness at the moment.

Love how she says back accident too - tell the truth you had a few drinks and thought you could twerk and put your back out - dick

Nadurath

VIP Member
If Stephen is “moderating” then is he also the one replying with the snooty retorts to perfectly innocent / not attacking her in any way genuine questions? 🤔 Pull the other one bab!

• Haha