Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think with all the money she spends on that. She could buy a new bra. The 30 pounds for that rubbish t-shirt would have got a decent one.
She did an Ad for a good bra but doesn’t seem to wear it very often as in another vlog she had one on where the strap kept falling down and mentioned how she had done an Ad for a perfect fitting bra.

Why is she asking for advice on that M&S dress? It’s clearly too big so just size down.

Works full time but squeezed in a shop to Boots and M&S for more crap she doesn’t need 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh fgs she’s got ‘mum guilt’ again :rolleyes::sleep: why? Because she went to ‘work’ at tmlive:ROFLMAO:
The kids are all over the place about it apparently, god my eyes are gonna roll right out my skull.
Emma, if you do have mum guilt it’s because you know you’re setting a horrible example to your kids, your husband does everything & you’re fecking lazy!

Reactions: 18
Oh fgs she’s got ‘mum guilt’ again :rolleyes::sleep: why? Because she went to ‘work’ at tmlive:ROFLMAO:
The kids are all over the place about it apparently, god my eyes are gonna roll right out my skull.
Emma, if you do have mum guilt it’s because you know you’re setting a horrible example to your kids, your husband does everything & you’re fecking lazy!
Where did u see the mum guilt bit ?

Her Mum guilt should be about the last two weeks overly sexualised, disgusting take away dances!

Reactions: 13
First time I’ve posted here but I’ve just had to unfollow her as I can’t stand the contradictions any longer. She wrote on Ellen’s diner NYC post (as annoyingly they’ve used her photo, no doubt her head won’t fit through the door!) she wished she was there instead of the rainy uk?! It’s sunny today here in the midlands, she dven posted a photo of her kids on the trampoline in the sun! I don’t understand why she keeps flashing her underwear and to be honest I’m surprised Disney want to work with her as flashing your underwear, sexualising everything and talking about your vagina are not things I think they would want to associate with family holidays? The last takeaway dance was absolutely cringeworthy. So, I’m done! I think I’ll feel better not seeing her nonsense anymore. I feel embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 20
Not sure I could be rolling around in the floor with my legs up a wall if my back was as bad as hers! Or ride rollercoasters... But she can’t go on the trampoline?
015DE013-1D76-4F13-BDEC-ED500F9FD3D1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Mum guilt"?!! About going to work for a few hours?!!! Hang on, aren't you the same woman who rolls around on the floor in her nightwear with her legs spreadeagled, on the internet, every bloody week?

Little tip for you, Emma: save your "mum guilt" for the endless bullying your kids are going to endure due to your wildly inappropriate behaviour.

Side note, why the F**K has this dreadful woman's husband or mother not put a stop to this "dance"?! Surely to goodness if they are halfway decent human beings they ought to be doing something about it? I mean, I find it embarrassing and cringeworthy and I don't even know or care about her.

Reactions: 15
Mum guilt is having to send the kids to breakfast and after school clubs cuz you work full time or odd hours trying to fit everything in ...... not a jolly for a few hours ffs

Reactions: 20
Mum guilt is having to send the kids to breakfast and after school clubs cuz you work full time or odd hours trying to fit everything in ...... not a jolly for a few hours ffs
I know! I dropped my two off at nursery and breakfast club at 7.30am this morning then worked till 5 and picked them both up by 6pm. That's mum guilt 😢.

I know! I dropped my two off at nursery and breakfast club at 7.30am this morning then worked till 5 and picked them both up by 6pm. That's mum guilt 😢.
I should add that my youngest cried and cried... just to make me feel worse 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She talks tit! Just brings up stuff that is relevant to proper working mums just to get engagement, comments and likes so the money keeps rolling in.

Don’t recall her having any Mum guilt when she went to stay in the hotel for a few days for an AD. In fact she said how happy she was not having to do the school run and took the piss out of Stephen yet again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone have any idea what these bloggers actually earn? I know it must be decent but I’m curious about how much it actually is. Must be a few grand a month? Certainly more than a teachers salary

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have any idea what these bloggers actually earn? I know it must be decent but I’m curious about how much it actually is. Must be a few grand a month? Certainly more than a teachers salary
Easiest way is to check companies house for their annual returns. I think I looked up Louise Pentland and she had 500k turnover or something similar. BM2 only went limited in December last year so no accounts are due yet. When they are though, we will see just how much she “saved” vs how many #ads paid for the kitchen, garden, Disney, NYC, Disney.....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Go on socialblade and type in the name of whatever vlogger and you will get an idea!

Reactions: 3
Easiest way is to check companies house for their annual returns. I think I looked up Louise Pentland and she had 500k turnover or something similar. BM2 only went limited in December last year so no accounts are due yet. When they are though, we will see just how much she “saved” vs how many #ads paid for the kitchen, garden, Disney, NYC, Disney.....
That’s friggin crazy money! 😵

Reactions: 5
I get Louise earning lots of money she is a author and has a little bit of talent, but bm2 has absolutely no talent nothing makes her unique or special I just don't get it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.