Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure I could be rolling around in the floor with my legs up a wall if my back was as bad as hers! Or ride rollercoasters... But she can’t go on the trampoline? View attachment 18246
I wonder if anyone has pulled her up on this? If I did a takeaway dance like she did, without a bad back, my back would probably hurt a little. I really used to like her but think she just lies now

Reactions: 11
She wouldn't be a no1 book seller if she didn't have a little bit of talent you can't really argue with that 🤷‍♀️ certainly more than brummy anyway
Or she has a very good PR team behind her and some talented ghost writers on the pay roll.....!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She wouldn't be a no1 book seller if she didn't have a little bit of talent you can't really argue with that 🤷‍♀️ certainly more than brummy anyway
Just because a book is number one doesn’t mean the writing is good or the writer has any talent...Giovanna Fletcher writes books that do well but her writing is pretty terrible (I do like her though 🤷🏻‍♀️). I agree that Louise has more talent than Brummy though; in almost every story Brummy has a spelling or grammar mistake.

Reactions: 10
Go on socialblade and type in the name of whatever vlogger and you will get an idea!
It's not very accurate - I'm assuming it's based on Adsense only, and it's showing about 35% less than I'm actually earning on Adsense (very small channel, 4.5k subs).

Reactions: 2
It’s easy to get the No.1 tag with tonnes of promotion. Plus her books are crap so obviously her ‘young’ fans buying them. Lots of bloggers have written a No.1 Bestseller. It’s actually meaningless and does not mean they’re a good writer. The other day the No.1 bestselling author wrote ‘privallage’ on her stories 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s easy to get the No.1 tag with tonnes of promotion. Plus her books are crap so obviously her ‘young’ fans buying them. Lots of bloggers have written a No.1 Bestseller. It’s actually meaningless and does not mean they’re a good writer. The other day the No.1 bestselling author wrote ‘privallage’ on her stories 🙈
Still more talent than brummy though and she has actually done something (dont know why I'm defending her dont really like her 😂)

My point was brummymummyof2 has literally no talent and nothing special about her that she deserves to earn a lot of money from thrusting her fanny on the floor with a bad back!!

Reactions: 7
Still more talent than brummy though and she has actually done something (dont know why I'm defending her dont really like her 😂)

My point was brummymummyof2 has literally no talent and nothing special about her that she deserves to earn a lot of money from thrusting her fanny on the floor with a bad back!!
Really does make you wonder about her back, not in any way disputing that she had an injury- but it's interesting the things she reckons she can and can't do. Trampoline seems a huge no-no, but no problems on Disney rides that have clear warning to people with back problems...? Rolling around with your legs in the air...? It all seems so contradictory to me.

Reactions: 15
I watched an old vlog of hers where she talks about her back. She doesn’t say how she did it but slipped a disc when she 18 and had surgery. Then when she was older she twerked and slipped her disc again.

My husband has had a slipped disc and surgery. He still has a few problems but it doesn’t stop him doing whatever sport he wants.

However, when you have a slipped disc you are warned to look out for serious problems like loss of feeling etc. Sounds like that’s what happened to her the second time as she was rushed to A&E and had more surgery but has been left with nerve damage in her leg. She has an area on her lower leg which is permanently numb.

My husband was advised to do Pilates after his surgery. I think it depends how fit you are to how you manage your back pain but she seems to contradict herself as last weeks dance can’t have been good for her bad back!

My husband would never say now that he has a bad back. His surgery cured the problem so not sure why years later she still says she’s she’s got a bad back but I suppose every case is different?

Reactions: 10
I watched her kitchen vlog it looks nice.

But why is she so obsessed all thinks American

Rae dunn China
Mrs Myers cleaning products
Other American products.

It's nice see a normal sized affordable kitchen.

Think she came across well.
So sad she's lost her way.

Reactions: 6
I watched an old vlog of hers where she talks about her back. She doesn’t say how she did it but slipped a disc when she 18 and had surgery. Then when she was older she twerked and slipped her disc again.

My husband has had a slipped disc and surgery. He still has a few problems but it doesn’t stop him doing whatever sport he wants.

However, when you have a slipped disc you are warned to look out for serious problems like loss of feeling etc. Sounds like that’s what happened to her the second time as she was rushed to A&E and had more surgery but has been left with nerve damage in her leg. She has an area on her lower leg which is permanently numb.

My husband was advised to do Pilates after his surgery. I think it depends how fit you are to how you manage your back pain but she seems to contradict herself as last weeks dance can’t have been good for her bad back!

My husband would never say now that he has a bad back. His surgery cured the problem so not sure why years later she still says she’s she’s got a bad back but I suppose every case is different?
Wonder if it's just a convenient excuse when she doesnt want to do something then? My husband had a severe back injury 20 years ago, still has a lot of issues with it- although he's very lucky as it could have been much worse. He's careful but now and then he will do something that puts him in pain for several days rather than the usual niggly discomfort of it. She contradicts herself on so many things!!

Reactions: 8
Just because a book is number one doesn’t mean the writing is good or the writer has any talent...Giovanna Fletcher writes books that do well but her writing is pretty terrible (I do like her though 🤷🏻‍♀️). I agree that Louise has more talent than Brummy though; in almost every story Brummy has a spelling or grammar mistake.
Back when Emma was just a blogger, I remember her post were full of grammar and spelling mistakes, yet they used to go viral. This was also when she was just a mum to two and doing actually q good vlogs about her days out, not the mass consumerism that has now swamped her.

Reactions: 8
Just seen her latest post and for one of the first times ever I am *speechless*

Reactions: 4
“You are my boss” and yet you don’t take on board any constructive criticism

Reactions: 21
I just can't imagine going on social media and gushing about how many people love me! What a bigheaded tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.