Brummy Mummy #4 The Introvert in pants, inappropriate bantz & cringey takeaway dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she made most of that latest post up be uase now I don't believe a word she says. Someone on this thread saw at This morning and was rather rude.

Reactions: 8
I bet she made most of that latest post up be uase now I don't believe a word she says. Someone on this thread saw at This morning and was rather rude.
I thought the same was trying to find the post where the lady said she was a bint

Reactions: 6
In this #ad I wanted to tell you all how amazing my skin looks so I can do the school run without any makeup on, but just in case you could see my face Iā€™m gonna shove these huge sunglasses on so you canā€™t see anything. Oh and my shiny hair thatā€™s probably just in need of a wash. Yay!

Bloody hell bab, the majority of people (you know, the actual full time working mums) donā€™t have time to piss about putting makeup on for the school run as theyā€™re drop them off at breakfast club at 7:30am!

Iā€™ve also just realised itā€™ll soon be time for the annual ā€œI have such mummy guilt that theyā€™re in school holiday club for a weekā€ Summer holidays post. Obviously full time working parents only have to worry about child care for 1 week of the 6 week holidays! #relatable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In this #ad I wanted to tell you all how amazing my skin looks so I can do the school run without any makeup on, but just in case you could see my face Iā€™m gonna shove these huge sunglasses on so you canā€™t see anything. Oh and my shiny hair thatā€™s probably just in need of a wash. Yay!

Bloody hell bab, the majority of people (you know, the actual full time working mums) donā€™t have time to piss about putting makeup on for the school run as theyā€™re drop them off at breakfast club at 7:30am!

Iā€™ve also just realised itā€™ll soon be time for the annual ā€œI have such mummy guilt that theyā€™re in school holiday club for a weekā€ Summer holidays post. Obviously full time working parents only have to worry about child care for 1 week of the 6 week holidays! #relatable
I think that's when it set in for me that I just didn't like her much.....last summer holidays when they had been on a paid for holiday to Italy and came back straight to a caravan holiday and I think were also due to go to Disney too or had been and she put up this self indulgent post about letting her kids down and all the guilt for them going to holiday club for one week šŸ˜” like they were really suffering. All I could think was I'm sure they will be ok after all the lovely experiences they have with their family that a lot of other children wouldn't get šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I think that's when it set in for me that I just didn't like her much.....last summer holidays when they had been on a paid for holiday to Italy and came back straight to a caravan holiday and I think were also due to go to Disney too or had been and she put up this self indulgent post about letting her kids down and all the guilt for them going to holiday club for one week šŸ˜” like they were really suffering. All I could think was I'm sure they will be ok after all the lovely experiences they have with their family that a lot of other children wouldn't get šŸ™„
Yes and they probably enjoy being in kids club for a week where they arenā€™t filmed and uploaded on the internet for the whole world to see. I bet they love the privacy of that week.

Reactions: 13
Didnā€™t she mention in the vlog that they are off on another holiday soon? Iā€™m not from the UK so I have no idea how your school terms work, but what the duck?? Is this a different trip to the next Disney one she keeps mentioning? What a brilliant way to use your platform! Rub yet another holiday in the faces of the hard working people that follow you. Changing the world for the good, huh bab! šŸ˜‚ I notice she keeps saying that she doesnā€™t know how long this gig is going to last so she is taking ALL of the ā€œopportunitiesā€ she can get. This loosely translates to ā€œI know Iā€™m showing lots of free tit but please donā€™t hold it against meā€. It doesnā€™t sound like she is even slightly interested in preserving her channel or the community she has created or she wouldnā€™t just be accepting any bone that is thrown her way. I think the biggest thing that threatens the longevity of a vlogging career is their own greed, selfishness and short sightedness.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Really interesting that as A Full Time Working Mother, Emma only needs a week of childcare during the summer holidays... I know she's in a position to reduce her work load around the holidays etc, but really?? How full on is flogging your life on insta when you can spend most of the 6 weeks holiday on various trips away and then cry over the 1 week you have to send your kids to holiday club- which they probably really enjoy.?

• Heart
Itā€™s half term holidays for schools next week so children have a week off. A lot of people go off on holiday in it as the weather is better for Europe if you want to go in May instead of in the summer (when it can be too hot!) and of course some lucky people go then and in the summer.

I do think itā€™s difficult as if a vlogger etc doesnā€™t mention a holiday it could seem like they are hiding it and if they do, like they are showing off. Thatā€™s the problem with social media in my opinion. Iā€™m barely on Facebook as I just feel like itā€™s either me causing jealousy or making other people jealous! Maybe other people can be lovely enough just to love seeing the great bits of everyoneā€™s lives but not me!

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s half term holidays for schools next week so children have a week off. A lot of people go off on holiday in it as the weather is better for Europe if you want to go in May instead of in the summer (when it can be too hot!) and of course some lucky people go then and in the summer.

I do think itā€™s difficult as if a vlogger etc doesnā€™t mention a holiday it could seem like they are hiding it and if they do, like they are showing off. Thatā€™s the problem with social media in my opinion. Iā€™m barely on Facebook as I just feel like itā€™s either me causing jealousy or making other people jealous! Maybe other people can be lovely enough just to love seeing the great bits of everyoneā€™s lives but not me!
Im always jealous of people on holiday - regardless if they work hard/don't work/have high flying jobs/have normal jobs...I would just love to be able to see more of the world..and to be able to take my daughter on loads of adventures.
but then we've managed a few holidays with her (she's 8) and I had barely left England at that age (my husband had never been on a plane until we met) so I know im luckier than some. Social Media is often just a bragging ground unfortunately.

Reactions: 12
I would respect them so much more if they did just go off on holidays quietly, switch off their cameras and enjoy time with their family. Even if it is half a dozen times a year! They canā€™t though because everything is #sponsored #gifted #beggingforDisneyfreebies. I guess we can take comfort in the fact that our employers donā€™t have to come along with us on every single family holiday. It is so sad that even this part of their lives has become commercial!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
just watched the new weekly where she says again the radio station approached HER (lies, lies lies) šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Haha
Whoops I meant to say Iā€™m either making people jealous as Iā€™m on holiday (not that often!) or Iā€™m feeling jealous of other people being on holiday! I agree, doesnā€™t matter how much you know someone has worked for their holiday or how lucky you are, if youā€™re having a bad week and someone is on a beach it is always going to cause a bit of a sting!

Reactions: 8
also worth mentioning about the new weekly: she says Stephen has a lie in on Saturdays because he gets up at 6am everyday and gets up and makes her tea and toast before HE leaves for work at 7?! that poor man, this is so wrong....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
:rolleyes:
also worth mentioning about the new weekly: she says Stephen has a lie in on Saturdays because he gets up at 6am everyday and gets up and makes her tea and toast before HE leaves for work at 7?! that poor man, this is so wrong....
My hubby leaves the house at 6am..to be fair im still in bed (!) but I wouldn't dream of letting him do that! I always make sure im awake to say goodbye though! and cup of tea and dinner ready/on for when he gets in in the evening! I know everyone is different and relationships/dynamics are different and really we shouldn't judge.... BUT she's coming across more and more lazy at the moment! lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:

omg she now finds a pile of t-shirts sexual really what is wrong with the woman. Plus she has more stripped t-shirts than I have total t-shirts

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone needs to gift this woman a care package from Ann Summers so she can sort herself out and get all this pent up sexual tension out of her system. Itā€™s getting ridiculous now!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I literally canā€™t stop laughing to myself that sheā€™s flogging anti wrinkle pills claiming theyā€™ve worked and then puts massive sunglasses on to hide eye wrinkles šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Also, I am sick of seeing her stumpy toes in almost every photo.

• Haha
:rolleyes:
My hubby leaves the house at 6am..to be fair im still in bed (!) but I wouldn't dream of letting him do that! I always make sure im awake to say goodbye though! and cup of tea and dinner ready/on for when he gets in in the evening! I know everyone is different and relationships/dynamics are different and really we shouldn't judge.... BUT she's coming across more and more lazy at the moment! lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:
my partner leaves for work before 5am most days and while i agree every one is different i also would never dream of having him make me breakfast at that time while hes trying to get himself ready...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.