Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a VERY odd statement about the dog. You don’t teach that - it’s a natural progression that in most circumstances doesn’t need even thought about.

Reactions: 5
The Lucy insta post is so weird? Surely as this dog is all these kids have known they just love her as family ? Are pets not family - i know our pets are one of us

Reactions: 10
Extremely weird post. My dogs WERE my family. They weren’t something outside of it. Wtf

Reactions: 6
Poor thing living out her remaining days on the sofa, unwalked while babs films herself shrieking on TIk tok.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Tiktok thief, gin cock grief, just roll more, kitchen roll galore, tiny sports bras and whiny faux pas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ the saps on her thread “is it busy?” “ we wanted to go to client but think it will be too busy” when in gods name is Clent ever busy unless it’s an organised event, it’s a huge area where you can easily social distance and who is gods name goes at 9am?!?! Her kids must go to bed at 6 to be up, dressed, breakfasted and up there by 9!!!

Reactions: 2
@MrsBriggs you're in luck! Babs is going on socially distant walks with people; I wonder when you will get your invitation! Anticipate that knock on the door! Also babs, just because you CAN meet up with people, doesn’t mean you SHOULD... if you’ve kept informed properly you might know that it’s not actually a good idea and the government are probably best ignored. Sap.
Oh gawd!! I would love that sooo much but, unfortunately, when she knocks on my door, I just know I’ll be too busy counting the fibres in my rug - no innuendo intended there but if the thought of it makes you smirk then go for it!!

Me & Em going on a ‘social distancing’ walk?? 😂😂
The day that happens is the day Em does her own ironing!!! Not in my lifetime bab 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@MrsBriggs you're in luck! Babs is going on socially distant walks with people; I wonder when you will get your invitation! Anticipate that knock on the door! Also babs, just because you CAN meet up with people, doesn’t mean you SHOULD... if you’ve kept informed properly you might know that it’s not actually a good idea and the government are probably best ignored. Sap.
I kind of thought that this was more to benefit those who live alone, so they can actually see people they know occasionally. I know if I lived on my own I'd massively appreciate being able to spend some socially distanced time with someone. But even if my family all lived near each other, we wouldn't be doing this, we would still stay within our family groups and be making do with calls and video chats.

Why do all the kids homeschooling activity seem to revolve around food?

• Haha
I kind of thought that this was more to benefit those who live alone, so they can actually see people they know occasionally. I know if I lived on my own I'd massively appreciate being able to spend some socially distanced time with someone. But even if my family all lived near each other, we wouldn't be doing this, we would still stay within our family groups and be making do with calls and video chats.
Her sister lives alone so I imagine she'd appreciate meeting up with them but I hope Babs realises it is only her that can meet her sister and not Stephen and the kids as well. It is one family member per household that can meet while still socially distancing.

Reactions: 3
Her sister lives alone so I imagine she'd appreciate meeting up with them but I hope Babs realises it is only her that can meet her sister and not Stephen and the kids as well. It is one family member per household that can meet while still socially distancing.

So her sister lives alone yet Babs has spent the whole time moaning that she's "wobbly" and "just wants to see her family?" Imagine how her sister feels not being able to see anyone? Plus she's probably furloughed because of her job.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So her sister lives alone yet Babs has spent the whole time moaning that she's "wobbly" and "just wants to see her family?" Imagine how her sister feels not being able to see anyone? Plus she's probably furloughed because of her job.
Yes and it's only recently her sister went to live alone, so it was probably even worse as she's not that used to it yet. But it's all about babs in that family it would seem.

I did not know that! That makes a mockery of her whinging. What a self centred cow she is.

Reactions: 8
So the boy sits colouring whilst his dance class is on!!! How rude and disrespectful to the teacher!! You either join in or you log him off!!! He's not a toddler! He should no better it makes him look ridiculous to the other kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.