Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never done this before but threat suggestion: Thinks schools are shut, growing her gut,
Hitting the booze but won't watch the news

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can still get fast passes on the day for some
Rides. So if you turn up and the queue is huge take a ticket and come back later. I haven’t been this year so my advice might be out of date.
but we’ve only ever booked a couple of fast passes but we don’t mind queuing. Even in peak season we have never queues for more than half an hour.
Test track in Epcot that everyone was saying had massive queues we walked straight in several times.
Found Busch gardens worse for queue and some universal stuff especially Harry Potter worse than Disney.
i have teens now though so queuing is easier and not as fraught.

Reactions: 3
I’m really pleased to hear people have successful Disney holidays without making a serious project out of it, because honestly, these online Disney cult fuckers had begun to put me off ever going back. The level of detailed planning some of them put into these bloody holidays is more than NASA probably put into missions to outer space. And I’m someone who likes a plan in place but the idea of your holiday will be tit and you’ll waste all your money if you don’t do the exact correct things is too much pressure.
We went a few years ago (stay off site because we like the villa life with more freedom/less people) and did book 3 fast passes a day for days we planned to visit the park, but didn't hesitate to cancel whilst there if the weather was bad or we just fancied different! We love universal though so it breaks ups the disney madness.

Reactions: 3
Has she addressed the quiz being cancelled? Or did I just miss it? Wonder if she's exhausted her Disney knowledge.

Reactions: 2
I've been noticing Emily Norris mentioning brummy over the last few days or so, and thought it was really weird, things like Emily saying brummy makes her laugh?! 🤯 made no sense whatsoever, till I've just spotted Emily's stories that shes a fabletics ambassador too! That's gotta be the reason right?! At least it makes sense emily advertising exercise clothes, and she obviously did a much better job!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dear Brummy, can you please change your duvet cover, it feels like it has been on for 3 months, I am exaggerating of course, but it's been on at least 4 weeks and that is disgusting!! Thanks in advance xxxx😘😂😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 15
And that horrendous bedding is still on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. I’m itching just thinking about it, it’s actually making me feel sick

• Sick
Reactions: 7
And that horrendous bedding is still on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. I’m itching just thinking about it, it’s actually making me feel sick
And she doesn’t change the bath water for Ethan, it must be rank in that room!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Question. Why is she sleeping in beside her daughter. Does she not sleep in bed with her hubbie 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest post “if you can’t see your family yet because their too far aware or vulnerable...” she literally has no idea that Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland haven’t changed the rules at all and extended lockdown for 3 more weeks does she?

Though I’m sure once she reads here she’ll be all over Insta talking about how it gives her all the feels 🙄
She does this all the time...talks about England when she means UK and vice versa...does my head in! Remember when she went on her gifted Haven trip to Ayr and she treated Scotland like a completely foreign country?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Wish she wouldn't bloody sing, it really hurts my ears! 🤫🤫
Ughhhhhh! *cringe* She thinks she is a good singer.. she told us once that Nanny San said it to her. Which of course you wouldn’t share with 100,000 people unless you thought it was true.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On their 'social distance' walk/brummy mummy meetup, I imagine they've got their answer covered. If she said so, people would definitely believe they were just two lonely spinsters living in the same household. A bit like Patty and Selma.

Weird how much more singing she's doing now. Must be all the cream eggs. But she knows you're supposed to sing from the mouth right, and not from the arshole. Bummy mummy

I don't think any of the other mums can stand her, which is why she's never invited anywhere. Anything said is just business. Remember that massive house they all stayed at without her. Said it all really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Question. Why is she sleeping in beside her daughter. Does she not sleep in bed with her hubbie 🤷‍♀️
The sleeping arrangements are unfathomable. She supposedly co-sleeps with her son. Husband sleeps in sons room. But on Thursdays she has a sleepover with the daughter. And quite often she references being in bed with husband. Basically, it appears to be a big head-fucky round of musical beds chez Brummy

Reactions: 10
The sleeping arrangements are unfathomable. She supposedly co-sleeps with her son. Husband sleeps in sons room. But on Thursdays she has a sleepover with the daughter. And quite often she references being in bed with husband. Basically, it appears to be a big head-fucky round of musical beds chez Brummy
That’s fucked up. I could imagine the response my hubbie and kids have if I even suggested that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.