Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Shalulah 🙋🏻‍♀️ I'm a psychologist and happy to help 🤣 in all my years of training though I cannot for the life of me begin to understand Brummymummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry to his fans but I find Stephen such a bloody drip. Why does he do all these stupid things she asks him to? 'Ste, pull me along in this washing basket so I can film it for my TikTwatTok'.

He enables her. More fool him.

Reactions: 31
She won’t think it is so funny if Stephen really did hurt his back. Remember how much she complained when she had to do all the childcare when he was ill over Christmas!

Reactions: 15
Sorry to his fans but I find Stephen such a bloody drip. Why does he do all these stupid things she asks him to? 'Ste, pull me along in this washing basket so I can film it for my TikTwatTok'.

He enables her. More fool him.
She brings in the 🤑🤑🤑 with all her japes! He knows what side his bread is buttered!

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine if Stephen said no to her though? I agree he’s a drip, but even drips want a quiet life without having their wife crying in the shower because she didn’t get her own way!

Reactions: 9
Stephen is as big a twit as she is. The pair of them need to grow up. Brummy thinks she is funny, the rest of us are cringing for her. She constantly moans about not fitting in with the instagram luvies, but seeing that pathetic performance I can see why.

Reactions: 10
Hope @MrsBriggs is OK? Haven't seen her comment since she left the thread title comment?
HELLO!! I’m good thanks. Been busy trying to resurrect my career which has taken a beating due to Covid 19 😢
Still have my head above water though & not yet sold my soul to Salt-Water Sandals for a few measly quid & blistered heels.
Extremely chuffed to have three thread titles in a row. YASS!! KWEEN!! RABID!! Etc. Etc......
Feeling like an influenced, influencing influencer so can somebody please get me Paul on the phone or is he still not taking calls due to the constant embarrassment of madam’s Tik-er-Tok-ing??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her “vlogs” make me think 🤯🤢🤮
We’re in the middle of a global pandemic and she’s still bleating on and grabbing her jowls/face/saggy tits 24/7 .Even though all the experts all say don’t touch your face!!
She sounds so condescending talking about key workers , I work in a supermarket part time and have panic attacks before I go to work and she’s saying all her shite 🙄

Reactions: 10
Her “vlogs” make me think 🤯🤢🤮
We’re in the middle of a global pandemic and she’s still bleating on and grabbing her jowls/face/saggy tits 24/7 .Even though all the experts all say don’t touch your face!!
She sounds so condescending talking about key workers , I work in a supermarket part time and have panic attacks before I go to work and she’s saying all her shite 🙄
Thank you for working so we can all feed our families MissLucky x

Does Stephen ever stop and think: wtf am i doing with my life? Its just not funny. At all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
20/04/20 @ 21:36 Amazon crew working overtime to organise emergency delivery of new plastic washing basket for tomorrow.
21/04/20 @ 06:42 Delivery guy looks at his schedule for the day & freezes upon reading the label marked CONWAY - URGENT!!
Upon hearing the screams, he is subsequently dragged away, shaking & shivering, to the CONWAY CASUALTY ROOM at the back of the warehouse & given a stiff drink, whilst listening to the soothing sound of whale music. It will be several hours before he’s deemed fit for work.
Another day. Another victim. Another empty white transit van 😔
C22ECDDB-0918-4365-A276-F0447656BD91.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Stephen dragging her across the floor in that washing basket. He must have hurt his back surely? I wonder if she's going to spend the next few weeks inserting his manpons?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve never known anyone dream as much as her. I think she makes it up for something to post about for engagement 🙄
She remembers them in a lot of detail! Some nights I know I have dreamt but I couldn't tell you what it was about!!!

Do you think she’s doing it on purpose now about the favouring Erin? This mornings story of she’s lovely this one. Surely you think all your children are lovely so there’s no need to say this one is lovely? If that makes any sense

Reactions: 7
I’ve never known anyone dream as much as her. I think she makes it up for something to post about for engagement 🙄
I do dream an awful lot and remember quite a few, my dreams are super vivid sometimes, especially when I have accidentally taken too much of my medication 😱😂 and they were before my thyroid was taken out, not sure if linked?

Reactions: 4
Do you think she’s doing it on purpose now about the favouring Erin? This mornings story of she’s lovely this one. Surely you think all your children are lovely so there’s no need to say this one is lovely? If that makes any sense
Definitely! ‘Oh it’s my Ez’. I have never heard her call Erin ‘Ez’ until I saw it on her welcome home banner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.