Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not washing my shopping because who has time for that crap but Emma posting a photo of her kissing the outside of icing sugar packaging is just stupid!!!! The virus lives on surfaces so this idiot thinks 'oh I'll kiss this packet which anyone could have touched'

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched the most boring vlog ever, her emptying draws! However can I just get this straight our Steven, for the last 3 years has kept his clothes in the front room!?! Jesus Christ that man is a SAP!!!!
I have never seen such a load of crap in my entire life! Why on earth does she think anyone wants to see that! And to top it off she looks as rough as a badgers arse!
Scrapping the barrel with that crap video Em

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Talking about cutting her pubes with the same trimmer her husband cut his hair with - no! Something should never be said outside your own four walls.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm not washing my shopping because who has time for that crap but Emma posting a photo of her kissing the outside of icing sugar packaging is just stupid!!!! The virus lives on surfaces so this idiot thinks 'oh I'll kiss this packet which anyone could have touched'
Came here to say the same! It’s like she’s trying to catch it so she has all that engagement!
I’m not saying she should wash her shopping (I haven’t) but we’ve made sure anytime we touch shopping we then wash our hands and anytime I picked stuff up off the shelves in the shop I then sanitise my hands (might be overkill but I’d rather be overly cautious than risk being a carrier to family that I’ve been shopping for!)

Sure as tit didn’t go round kissing bloody boxes!

Reactions: 7
Why is she so happy to have Icing Sugar anyway? It's not like she actually bakes. She buys ready made stuff.

She'll read this then post a story saying she didn't actually kiss it, the photo just looks like she did!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just came on after another busy week to say wtf about those trainers. Why is she cramming her feet in trainers clearly too thin and too small? The one on the left is laced, barely, but seriously??

And I wear glasses that are several years old if I can't find my current ones. Don't get headaches. Cos they're my prescription innit. If I wore my sons all day, maybe an issue.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most hilarious part is that I have those trainers in navy and they come up huge! I'm a 4/5 my pair of those is a four and they still move I could literally wear a 3...Which begs the question bab are your feet boats?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was an Emma Conway from Brummy
In lockdown whose ever so slummy
She danced like a prat
On TikTok and Snapchat
And was shooketh no one saw it as funny

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you @Shalulah , @Memmy & @MummaB ❤. Today was such a hard day and I'm about 5 mins away from telling my partner to quit the NHS and come the duck home. Have just sat on the floor and cried in unison with my screaming twins. This coronovirus is a bleeping asshole. I've not slept in 9 weeks and if id known id end up parenting on my own for this long I would've moved in with my mum 😢 I need wine and a nap.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you @Shalulah , @Memmy & @MummaB ❤. Today was such a hard day and I'm about 5 mins away from telling my partner to quit the NHS and come the duck home. Have just sat on the floor and cried in unison with my screaming twins. This coronovirus is a bleeping asshole. I've not slept in 9 weeks and if id known id end up parenting on my own for this long I would've moved in with my mum 😢 I need wine and a nap.
I am so sorry you are having such a tough time. It was hard enough when my premmie twins were babies and husband worked looooong hours but at least he made it home eventually each evening. I can’t imagine how hard the added stress of this must be for you all. I well remember after umpteen sleepless nights in a row, husband out at work, sitting on the bed with a baby each side of me and all three of us crying together. Do you have a twins club locally? I know they won’t be meeting up right now but you might be able to speak to someone local with twins who can give you a little moral support, I know it helped me immensely to talk to someone with twins going through similar situations. It is hard. Feel free to dm me if you feel it would help. Sending a huge hug to you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ethan doesn’t even like Disney according to her last year when he didn’t go to Disney with Babs and Erin. He went to Alton Towers instead. So why is she pretending that he’s devastated now?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh bless you sweetheart. My heart goes out to you ❤❤

• Heart
Why is she so happy to have Icing Sugar anyway? It's not like she actually bakes. She buys ready made stuff.

She'll read this then post a story saying she didn't actually kiss it, the photo just looks like she did!
She’ll probably just dip a tablespoon in & eat it - like sherbet 😏
Or, is it to tart up those awful cinnamon swirly things in preparation for ANOTHER post about them?? 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who seems to find her love of Disney a bit false? I feel like she really amps it up and only goes on holiday there to ‘keep up with the Joneses’ I feel like I really noticed she became quite manic about her love of Disney when she became friends with Louise.

Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who seems to find her love of Disney a bit false? I feel like she really amps it up and only goes on holiday there to ‘keep up with the Joneses’ I feel like I really noticed she became quite manic about her love of Disney when she became friends with Louise.
Totally agree, she is void of interests or personality so Disney gives her something to hook on to and buy themed tat , therefore creating content.

Disney holidays are aspirational (to some) and provide her with safe content- food, shopping, characters etc. She really wants to fit in with all the other beige mum bloggers.

Reactions: 8
It’s just so obviously fake. She said in a video once she wanted something they would all do together and love and she decided it would be Disney. I think you can really see how artificial it all is. Her kids are as happy with her fake homemade cinnamon twists.

Reactions: 11
I don't have twins but I am a mum and always happy to talk, more than welcome to pm me if you ever need a chat xx

• Haha
Totally agree, she is void of interests or personality so Disney gives her something to hook on to and buy themed tat , therefore creating content.

Disney holidays are aspirational (to some) and provide her with safe content- food, shopping, characters etc. She really wants to fit in with all the other beige mum bloggers.
Disney content is getting boring now from everyone! It is so oversaturated on YouTube. (I say this as a person who has holidayed there and used to be a regular viewer of many Disney vloggers)

you’d think she’d try and find something different that sets her apart. She’s not exclusively a Disney vlogger there is so much more she could do then try and force content that others have already covered and do so much better then her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.