Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually get the impression she sleeps up there by herself. Her own little special throne room. The way she’s always talking to herself via her phone very early in the morning and no sign of anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“The boy wouldn’t last the full week” Poor Ethan being blamed again! Funnily enough he lasts the full week in school with a teacher...Probably because they don’t act like he is a walking talking problem

• Sad
Reactions: 20
On their 'social distance' walk/brummy mummy meetup, I imagine they've got their answer covered. If she said so, people would definitely believe they were just two lonely spinsters living in the same household. A bit like Patty and Selma.

Weird how much more singing she's doing now. Must be all the cream eggs. But she knows you're supposed to sing from the mouth right, and not from the arshole. Bummy mummy

I don't think any of the other mums can stand her, which is why she's never invited anywhere. Anything said is just business. Remember that massive house they all stayed at without her. Said it all really.
Patti and Selma just killed me off ......Lucy the dog is jub jub 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she going on about Halloween??? We haven't even got out of summer yet! Then as soon as Halloween hits she will be on about bloody Christmas

Reactions: 7
She’s got the singing thing from Rosie Ramsey and, no Emma, you never look hot as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised that doughnut bedding doesn't get up and walk itself to the pull out in Erin's room, the amount of time it's been on the duvet 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Slop of the tongue on stories this morning, Ethans back to being "the" boy 😂

Reactions: 2
It's her that can't cope with 5 days of home schooling. Because it interferes with her crap tv watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's her that can't cope with 5 days of home schooling. Because it interferes with her crap tv watching.
I dont have a huge issue with the "day off" idea, i suppose that is one of the pluses in this situation, you can be flexible af. What I can't understand why she's picked a Friday!? If we were going to arrange homeschooling that we had a day away from it I'd have picked Wednesday to break the week up. And we wouldn't be having the day off just to sit in front of Disney+. It would be for a nice long walk, crafts, board games, or learning a "non school" thing. My kid is older, but on a couple of afternoons she is "studying" (using that term loosely) something she is interested in. Everything in that house revolves around Emma.

Reactions: 8
And that horrendous bedding is still on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢. I’m itching just thinking about it, it’s actually making me feel sick
Maybe she (Stephen!) washes and dried it and put it back on...we only have one set of covers for our bed, they get washed and dried in 3 hours and back on the bed....maybe people think we don’t wash our bedding either??

Reactions: 4
Maybe she (Stephen!) washes and dried it and put it back on...we only have one set of covers for our bed, they get washed and dried in 3 hours and back on the bed....maybe people think we don’t wash our bedding either??
We do the same. From photos, it would look like we always have the same bedding on even though it gets washed regularly.

Reactions: 4
We do the same. From photos, it would look like we always have the same bedding on even though it gets washed regularly.
So do we but Brummy loves showing her washing on the line, if that duvet cover had been washed and line dried, we would know about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.