Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Stephens done the shopping AGAIN. Get up and do it yourself for once for duck sake. Me and my partner take turns!!
So F'in lazy

Thank you @Shalulah , @Memmy & @MummaB ❤. Today was such a hard day and I'm about 5 mins away from telling my partner to quit the NHS and come the duck home. Have just sat on the floor and cried in unison with my screaming twins. This coronovirus is a bleeping asshole. I've not slept in 9 weeks and if id known id end up parenting on my own for this long I would've moved in with my mum 😢 I need wine and a nap.
Sending you so much love!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’ll probably just dip a tablespoon in & eat it - like sherbet 😏
Or, is it to tart up those awful cinnamon swirly things in preparation for ANOTHER post about them?? 😫
Those cinnamon buns come with a pot of icing sugar already. I know because I fake bake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don't know how she'd cope if she suddenly found herself a single parent. I'm one and it is bloody hard work. Stephen seems to do absolutely everything so what on earth would she do if one day he just decided enough is enough and walked? She'd have to do the cooking, cleaning, ironing, bed time routine and bathing of the kids (which she doesn't seem to currently do). All this whilst trying to work (well I say work. Most of us have a proper job). If he decided to leave, she would be well and truly screwed.

Reactions: 14
The “love” for Disney was a bandwagon she jumped on because the videos were getting good views. She’s such a false fan and constantly gives out incorrect information.

Reactions: 8
Why is she so happy to have Icing Sugar anyway? It's not like she actually bakes. She buys ready made stuff.

She'll read this then post a story saying she didn't actually kiss it, the photo just looks like she did!
I'm sure she sprinkled it once on the fruit with the fake pastry one Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't have twins but I am a mum and always happy to talk, more than welcome to pm me if you ever need a chat xx
Same here .... I'm not in any way shape or form a fountain of knowledge but a good listener xx

Reactions: 1
The “love” for Disney was a bandwagon she jumped on because the videos were getting good views. She’s such a false fan and constantly gives out incorrect information.
Exactly, I remember watching other youtubers that would burst into Disney song, I've never seen her and her 'mates' do anything like that. I've also never seen her take a break to enjoy the holiday with her family while she's there at the Disney parks, but I have seen other youtubers do that. It is all business, her relationship with Disney is not organic, it is forced. I also get the feeling she thinks she's the bees knees for having this materially expensive Disney hobby that she can afford to indulge in. This type of boasting and snobbery was one of the reasons about Brummy that turned off other youtubers from wanting to associate with her. Babs has that 'I'm better and more important than you' attitude. I can imagine her saying to Louise Pentland the cringe, narcissistic phrase 'we made it'.

She's very fickle, her brand is constantly unclear. Maybe 'unclear' is her brand in which case she's doing a great job. She'd flog anything for the money and if tomorrow kitchen roll became more of a money maker than Disney she'd abandon Disney in a heart beat and her kids would be going to the kitchen roll factory for two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recreated Splash Mountain (another thing that’s been doing the rounds since the parks closed but babs has now jumped on) but included using a water pistol inside their house. You can see the wall behind Ethan is wet and so I imagine are the things on the shelf. Am I being mental or is that just ridiculous? How little do you have to care about your house and belongings that you squirt water all over them? Especially when you could do this outside using one of the many laptops you own!

Reactions: 14
Should start calling her Wobbly Babs she's having that many wobbles

Reactions: 5
Recreated Splash Mountain (another thing that’s been doing the rounds since the parks closed but babs has now jumped on) but included using a water pistol inside their house. You can see the wall behind Ethan is wet and so I imagine are the things on the shelf. Am I being mental or is that just ridiculous? How little do you have to care about your house and belongings that you squirt water all over them? Especially when you could do this outside using one of the many laptops you own!
What? You mean the all original, self-proclaimed ‘Disnerd’ didn’t come up with this idea herself??? How very dare you?

She definitely got into the Disney blogging tit because she was trying to catch a ride on Louise P’s coat tail. When I first starting following her, she was all about a trip to a garden centre, Thomas Land and a Haven holiday! She must think she’s gone up in the world but she’s really lost her relatability. She’s a lost cause!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those cinnamon buns come with a pot of icing sugar already. I know because I fake bake 😂
I really think it’s about time you started posting about them - you’re missing out here! If you have kids - a fake, cheesy grin & a thumbs up would be even better. You’ll be an influencing influencer in no time! 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seems to give (bad) tips on how to recreate their version of a Disney holiday. But there have been people on these threads, who regularly go to Disney and get much more out of it, and squeeze way more in, than Emma seems to. For the money they spend on those Disney holidays where they see a version of the same thing every time they go Emma and Stephen could be giving those kids some amazing experiences of other countries and cultures, but she is so lacking in imagination that all she can think to do is repeat the same holidays over and over again. At least she wont have to be troubled by those "little caravan holidays" she so clearly thinks are beneath her, I doubt Haven will be handing out freebies after this debacle we are all living through, and if they do I hope it would be to someone who will do a good job promoting them instead of sounding bored to death and bleating on about their holiday to Disney!

Reactions: 10
@MrsBriggs you're in luck! Babs is going on socially distant walks with people; I wonder when you will get your invitation! Anticipate that knock on the door! Also babs, just because you CAN meet up with people, doesn’t mean you SHOULD... if you’ve kept informed properly you might know that it’s not actually a good idea and the government are probably best ignored. Sap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having the dog has taught her children how to love something other than family! Does she not class the dog as part of their family?

• Wow
  • Sad
A dog is for life. Poor pup. I sometimes prefer my dogs to my kids. When the kids are being arseholes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So now she’s telling us Lucy the dog was SO distressed after her operation they decided not to put her through anymore but at the time she told us she was fine and remember she went out and left her then when she got criticised she said she was going to post a letter from the Vet saying it was ok to leave her 🤔

Lying AGAIN babs 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.