Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma is the type of person who justifies how strict everything has to be. As soon as there is the slightest opening, she is straight through it. For her sister who has been all alone during the lockdown, and many other isolated people this would be a nice opportunity for connection. I’m sure her sister has lots of other single friends that she could have gone for a walk with but this was always going to be about Emma. I’m assuming she will go for a walk with a different person she knows every day. But god forbid she does the shopping once in a while! It’s really all about how the rules can serve her personally. She probably hates listening to the news because Boris doesn’t address her by name.
So true! I haven’t seen my boyfriend for 3 months, and even though technically we could meet up now, we’re not, because it’s not an essential journey, and we want to stay strict so that this ends sooner!

Reactions: 8
So true! I haven’t seen my boyfriend for 3 months, and even though technically we could meet up now, we’re not, because it’s not an essential journey, and we want to stay strict so that this ends sooner!
Good on you! That can’t be easy! ♥

Reactions: 6
Her latest post “if you can’t see your family yet because their too far aware or vulnerable...” she literally has no idea that Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland haven’t changed the rules at all and extended lockdown for 3 more weeks does she?

Though I’m sure once she reads here she’ll be all over Insta talking about how it gives her all the feels 🙄

Her latest post “if you can’t see your family yet because their too far aware or vulnerable...” she literally has no idea that Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland haven’t changed the rules at all and extended lockdown for 3 more weeks does she?

Though I’m sure once she reads here she’ll be all over Insta talking about how it gives her all the feels 🙄
makes her wobbly

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Some one has commented asking her to make it clear it's only England that can do this!!

• Haha
I’ve always thought the Disney thing was just her trying to be part of a tried and tested social media craze. Why do your own thing and risk people not liking it, when you can just adopt a proven formula to get likes and followers? That’s what she does with everything else as well. Her content is a mishmash of instamummy stereotypes that she thinks will make her the most money for the least effort.

The whole Disney cult in general is bloody annoying though. The pressure to do things the “right” way and have the whole trip regimented to the last minute seems like a giant ball ache. I know people who only wear Disney clothes and all they talk about is Disney. I’m glad they’re happy but sometimes these mums give me vibes of Jacko in the neverland ranch how they behave about it all.

And yes they are quite big kids to be sharing bath water tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought the Disney thing was just her trying to be part of a tried and tested social media craze. Why do your own thing and risk people not liking it, when you can just adopt a proven formula to get likes and followers? That’s what she does with everything else as well. Her content is a mishmash of instamummy stereotypes that she thinks will make her the most money for the least effort.

The whole Disney cult in general is bloody annoying though. The pressure to do things the “right” way and have the whole trip regimented to the last minute seems like a giant ball ache. I know people who only wear Disney clothes and all they talk about is Disney. I’m glad they’re happy but sometimes these mums give me vibes of Jacko in the neverland ranch how they behave about it all.

And yes they are quite big kids to be sharing bath water tbh.
yeah - when I went to Disney as a child we just turned up at the gate with our tickets! cant imagine that now. Have to have a plan and a speadsheet.

• Haha
  • Heart
yeah - when I went to Disney as a child we just turned up at the gate with our tickets! cant imagine that now. Have to have a plan and a speadsheet.
We still do it this way. I’m not someone who plans things down to the last minute. We prefer to go with the flow and take each day as it comes. The only days we tend to plan are the shopping days. But just like we will go to the malls on Wednesday of tbt second week. However if say we wake up on the Tuesday and it’s raining as it does in August in Florida we might change and go that day instead.
I love Disney as in going to the parks but I don’t get the having to have all the paraphernalia plastered all over your house and having to have Disney plates and mugs and cookware. I think I only one one Disney top and that was because we got soaked on splash mountain and rookie mistake I didn’t have a poncho or spare top.

We still do it this way. I’m not someone who plans things down to the last minute. We prefer to go with the flow and take each day as it comes. The only days we tend to plan are the shopping days. But just like we will go to the malls on Wednesday of tbt second week. However if say we wake up on the Tuesday and it’s raining as it does in August in Florida we might change and go that day instead.
I love Disney as in going to the parks but I don’t get the having to have all the paraphernalia plastered all over your house and having to have Disney plates and mugs and cookware. I think I only one one Disney top and that was because we got soaked on splash mountain and rookie mistake I didn’t have a poncho or spare top.
sorry to derail but I thought you had to plan and book what times you did certain rides? that's what has put me off taking my two (and the cost obv!) thanks

Reactions: 2
Someone says they don't think they could resist hugging their sister if they met up with them and babs said her and Claire aren't hugging sisters anyway. I find that hard to believe. I'm sure she must have wanted to grab her and sniff her!

Reactions: 4
sorry to derail but I thought you had to plan and book what times you did certain rides? that's what has put me off taking my two (and the cost obv!) thanks
You can book fastpasses to save you have to queue up for rides which give you an hour slot for you to go, but it all depends on how you want to do it. There's people who say certain fastpasses are a waste because the queue time is never more than 30 minutes or people like me who look at a 30 minute wait and think "nah, you're ok".

We went to WDW in February, and had no plans. In fact, we were still sorting out our dining reservations on the way to Florida in the airport because we'd watched some videos about other restaurants that we wanted to try. It all just depends on what sort of traveller you are. We are very much a wing it and see what happens family so that's how we do Florida :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone says they don't think they could resist hugging their sister if they met up with them and babs said her and Claire aren't hugging sisters anyway. I find that hard to believe. I'm sure she must have wanted to grab her and sniff her!
I should think that’s more at Claire’s request. Can’t see her wanting to get up close & personal with a woman who bathes in Nando’s Chicken Whiffy Bubble Bath 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I know this is old but I've just come across a bit of her bathroom makeover vlog. I have so many questions about this. Firstly, why on earth is there a rug in the bathroom? It isn't a bath mat - it's an actual rug. Surely this is incredibly unhygienic around a toilet? Secondly, why would you have treasured family photos on display not only in your bathroom, but directly opposite your toilet? What possessed her to do that? The last thing I'd want to do if I were straining one out is stare into the eyes of my loved ones. There was even a wedding photo in the bathroom. WHY??? Thirdly, I would not be doing an ad for a company and proudly declaring that I'd put their work above my toilet. 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m really pleased to hear people have successful Disney holidays without making a serious project out of it, because honestly, these online Disney cult fuckers had begun to put me off ever going back. The level of detailed planning some of them put into these bloody holidays is more than NASA probably put into missions to outer space. And I’m someone who likes a plan in place but the idea of your holiday will be tit and you’ll waste all your money if you don’t do the exact correct things is too much pressure.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.