Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think it’s about time you started posting about them - you’re missing out here! If you have kids - a fake, cheesy grin & a thumbs up would be even better. You’ll be an influencing influencer in no time! 👍🏻

Ah I have kids, but don't put them on public social media. Because I have an ounce of sense. Sadly means I can't be an Instagram er influencer. Even with a fake bake. Unless I have a fake baby too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so she admits in the new vlog that she doesnt change the bath water for the kids baths...they just share the same dirty bath water. im sorry but that is bleeping disguisting.

also emma posts the same tit every week. she posts that something happed followed by. STEPHEN SCREAMED. I SCREAMED. WE ALL SCREAMED. no you bleeping didn't so stop posting it!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 129369

She's going for the record. A round 10. 😂😂🤢🤮
I’m glad i’m not the only one that thought of this headline 🤣🤣🤣

Does anyone else watch that ‘Our Tribe Of Many’ family she was watching? I discovered them a few weeks ago and had the attitude they would just be another annoying attention seeking bunch but I actually really like them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They don't change the bath water for the kids baths??? 🤢 I'm sorry but they're not little toddlers. The girl is nearly 10. Also, they aren't even poor! It's not like they can't afford to give their kids baths with clean water! I get that some families are hard up and this is a way to save money but if you can afford to go on umpteen Disney holidays a year, you can afford two baths full of water.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They don't change the bath water for the kids baths??? 🤢 I'm sorry but they're not little toddlers. The girl is nearly 10. Also, they aren't even poor! It's not like they can't afford to give their kids baths with clean water! I get that some families are hard up and this is a way to save money but if you can afford to go on umpteen Disney holidays a year, you can afford two baths full of water.
Why don't they shower rather than not changing the bath water? Both of them are old enough now.😏

Reactions: 5
Don’t change the bath water? 🤢 that’s the most disgusting thing I’ve heard.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I've got an 8 year old and 18 month old girls and they share a bath normally, saves time rather than water but if my 8 year old asks for a shower or to have a bath alone she gets clean bath water ran for her isn't that just normal??

Reactions: 7
The bath water situation is grim. Erin will be wanting privacy soon if she doesn't already. Plus the water would surely be cold by the time the next person gets in. So you would need to top it off with hot water anyway...so why not just run a new bath...the mind boggles....what's the best that "my girl" gets the 1st hot bath..

Reactions: 8
I don’t have kids so I don’t know but does anyone else think Ethan’s speech etc seems quite I don’t know the right word “babyish” for a 7 and a half year old? He doesn’t seem to speak quite properly?? Maybe it’s just me like I said I don’t know.She also talks a lot about him struggling with school work etc

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:

Quarantine with Brummy: can’t watch the news, hitting the booze, skanky bath water, favourite child is the daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Another thing I've always wondered is why do the kids go to bed at the same time? One is 9 and one is 7. Surely Ethan should be going earlier than Erin because he's younger?

Reactions: 2
Another thing I've always wondered is why do the kids go to bed at the same time? One is 9 and one is 7. Surely Ethan should be going earlier than Erin because he's younger?
I'd put them to bed at the same time, they're close enough in age. I'd maybe extend it for the oldest when they go to secondary school.

Reactions: 2
I don’t have kids so I don’t know but does anyone else think Ethan’s speech etc seems quite I don’t know the right word “babyish” for a 7 and a half year old? He doesn’t seem to speak quite properly?? Maybe it’s just me like I said I don’t know.She also talks a lot about him struggling with school work etc
I have a 7 year old boy and Ethans speech seems fine for his age, poor kid probably rarely gets a word in anyway with Brummy screeching all the time and Erin!

Notices she's off to meet her sister for a walk today after it was mentioned on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I missed the thing about the bath water, was it definitely just the kids or does she get to go in 1st?! We know she likes an early bath, are the kids going in after shes "eaten her nando's in there" 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Notices she's off to meet her sister for a walk today after it was mentioned on here!
Emma is the type of person who justifies how strict everything has to be. As soon as there is the slightest opening, she is straight through it. For her sister who has been all alone during the lockdown, and many other isolated people this would be a nice opportunity for connection. I don’t think it’s an open invitation for us all to start exercising with everyone we know. And I’m sure her sister has lots of other single friends that she could have gone for a walk with but this was always going to be about Emma. I’m assuming she will go for a walk with a different person every day. But god forbid she does the shopping once in a while! It’s really all about how the rules can serve her personally. She probably hates listening to the news because Boris doesn’t address her by name.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.