Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dodgy leg is back, must be due for her PIP renewal 🙄😂 Does make me wonder if she claims some kind of disability payments, bloody outrage if she does. People struggle to get it for genuine cases. Anyway, hope you have a great day cowbags 😘

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Emma mention the other time you were in the paper for joking about domestic abuse and violence against your husband. Let the babettes see what a nasty piece of work you really are.

Reactions: 28
She probably pulled a muscle flinging her leg around at the weekend for those ridiculous reels!!!

Reactions: 19
I see she had to think about which leg it was, there was a definite pause before she said Right 😂😂😂

What is that latest reel?? What is the point??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Rehashed tit again. Ohh I was always suppressing myself etc etc and now I’m just me (unfortunately for the rest of us!)! Thought you said were a shy teenager/young adult babs? And always wore black? So which is it?!?! Pick a lane!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she feel being accepted for who you are means flashing her arse all over the Internet, no one cares. It's not who she is anyway it's just another bandwagon she likes to jump on.
Lots of people wear big pants including me and dont feel the need to announce it on Instagram.

• Heart
Woe is me post........ad incoming.
Totally!! She is so bloody predictable-how can her followers not see through her bullshit. She isn’t even clever enough to try and be subtle about it! Its so obvious.
I don’t think the Ocado ad got as much engagement as they wanted so she is desperate to increase engagement now!!

Reactions: 14
What mates kitchen? Maybe it was who she dropped the puppy carrier off to, maybe she stood in their kitchen and they were shooketh at this woman madly singing in their kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And let me guess, wearing a size 18? 😂

She is jumping a bandwagon here, even though it’s a repeated reel. Years ago when I first started following her, she said she used to get ragey PMS but vitamin b12 was helping. Now it’s a case of if it’s not #gifted for an #ad, she ain’t mentioning vitamins or lifestyle choices.
I remember her going to the Dr's about it and getting that advice regarding the vitamin supplement. It was one of the first times I really noticed her desperation for attention- she seemed pissy af that that was what was recommended, you could see she'd envisaged loads of content/sympathy for her "tackling my PMS journey". Being told to take a vitamin didn't really cut it for poor Babs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Er..I only have one candle. My friend brought it for me after my mum died. 💗

I only light it in the evening. I'm beginning to think I odd not having lots of candles .😕
You have as many candles as you want. I have a few but don’t often light them. Some people have loads and light them all the time. I hope your candle brings you comfort x

Reactions: 13
Following on from the sob story/pity me reel.
She’s told us in the past that she used to be a nightmare on nights out, that she’d get loud and argumentative when drinking wine (which is why she avoids it now) and then the following day, she’d have to ring round and apologise to her friends for her behaviour. Her friends even gave her the nickname the ‘Wettonator’.

Also, Babs, did you dress head to toe in black or did you go out wearing 2 wonder bras and dance on bars???

Pick a lane, Babs ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Bab..I see your jippy leg and raise you rheumatoid arthritis! It's affected every joint in my body and even my lungs . ! You moaning cow. bleeping lose 3stone and you'll soon see a difference . She really boils my piss at times 😠😠😠. For those blocked...here is this morning's treat. Frankly I don't think even Only Fans would have her- the grotty mare,!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Following on from the sob story/pity me reel.
She’s told us in the past that she used to be a nightmare on nights out, that she’d get loud and argumentative when drinking wine (which is why she avoids it now) and then the following day, she’d have to ring round and apologise to her friends for her behaviour. Her friends even gave her the nickname the ‘Wettonator’.

Also, Babs, did you dress head to toe in black or did you go out wearing 2 wonder bras and dance on bars???

Pick a lane, Babs ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️!
We have photographic evidence of her younger, stalking boy bands with her mates clearly loving life, of when she is graduating, wearing a tiny outfit and obviously at her skinniest, of her with short hair and in the wonder bra and shiny suit stage, of her dressed like wonder woman or something at her hen do, of her looking like she actually has her tit together despite claims to the contrary when she had just had her kids. So if there was a period of her life where she was wearing black and suppressing her “real personality”, when was it? it would have been for a handful of years at most before she met Ste. Like 5% of her life. So why the duck does she keep banging on and on about it? The other 95% of her time on the planet has been spent bellowing and stomping about being the herest her that ever hered. And don’t we know about it! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.