Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bab..I see your jippy leg and raise you rheumatoid arthritis! It's affected every joint in my body and even my lungs . ! You moaning cow. bleeping lose 3stone and you'll soon see a difference . She really boils my piss at times 😠😠😠. For those blocked...here is this morning's treat. Frankly I don't think even Only Fans would have her- the grotty mare,!
I have RA, too. On daily sulfasalazine tablets, weekly methotrexate injections, & weekly biological injections. I never moan about anything related to it, either - ever! Seeing her whine about her "achey leg" makes me sneer 😒😑

Those jeans were definitely not done up, she had her hands in her pockets holding them up and then she took out the hand furthest away from the camera and walked out of shot so we couldn’t see them falling down🧐🧐
I bet she almost threw up having to type that she had the jeans in a size 20🤣🤣🤣

Also - is her right leg (the one that’s apparently hurting) her numb one? Because when she got her DMs she said she didn’t need to wear a plaster or anything because even if they rubbed she wouldn’t be able to feel it as she had no feeling in her leg? So if she has no feeling in it, how is it now hurting her?🤔🤔 (Apologies if I’m being ignorant but she just contradicts herself so much)
She makes me f'kin LAUGH in all the fah-shun reels she films in her bedroom, where at the end of every one she walks off towards her window and not the door 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am a charity shop lover (I love a bargain.) When my daughter was younger, she wouldn't come into tge shops with me in case any of her friends saw her! She point blank refused to carry a supermarket carrier bag and would glare at me if I so much as spoke to any of her friends. What on earth is Erin going to have to face at senior school. That poor kid is going to be ripped to shreds.
My daughter is great now she is out of her teens and loves a charity shop mooch with me! 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 28
It stinks of desperation how she keeps re sharing her own reels all of the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was bullied at school for no particular reason other than being fat. I’d always be laughed at and made fun of. A few girls who I considered friends started throwing things at me during a maths class and laughing about it. I remember another girl getting videos up of larger people jumping in swimming pools during IT and then glaring at me and laughing. It didn’t even stop when I was at home - I’d have friends on MSN messaging me thinking they were clever in front of other friends, making fun of me. A boy in my year used to use Facebook messenger to call me a whale and other nasty names. I was a quiet kid, kept myself to myself and just kept my head down but I’d still get bullied for basically no reason. It was horrible. I hated school and refused to go most of the time. Kids aren’t going to be kind to Erin about Emma flashing her arse and gunt all over Instagram. I honestly don’t know how Emma is going to deal with it all when she realised she is the sole reason that her golden child is being bullied.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Tingo to whoever said an ad was incoming...and what a tit show it is. You don't really see the jeans and we most definitely don't see them done up 🤦. Word to the wise...don't order anything from nutmeg online ...I did in March and waited 5 weeks with nothing in sight. Emailed them and they refunded my money after 3 days ..no explanation or apology. Quite fitting actually for Bab to advertise a product like her...useless. She's actually on brand with this ad- cheap , non lasting and a mare to work with!
It was me, I'm claiming my first Tingo.

My life is now complete.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Eurovision,,,,,,,,,
Oh god!
Otherwise known as the night Emma throws a Party! And by Party I mean invites Wet Sandra and Wet Claire round, feeds them kids sweets and crisps off paper plates, gets pissed, waves a Union Jack flag and then sends the Wets home and the kids to bed before the results are even out 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is she thrashing her hands around like that when she speaks? Can you imagine speaking to someone in person and them behaving like that? Very, very odd behaviour. I genuinely just don’t understand why she can’t speak normally in a normal tone with normal facial expressions.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No wonder she dreads parents evening. duck all to do with small chairs .

It’s because she makes awful embarrassing reels like that . Your kids teachers have seen you in your knickers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It really bugs me when she finishes a "fashion" reel she walks away with purpose but because we know the layout of her bedroom she literally walking 2 steps to the window! The door she's pretending to head to is behind her!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not saying I'm bored whilst waiting for an appointment, but there's nearly 1000 mugs left on her site and that was just the two types I checked.

Not really "living your best life" are you Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The reason people probably used to tell her to be quiet when she was younger was by her own admission an angry aggressive drunk and she would start fights/arguments with her mates that she would then have to apologise for the next day... She has told us this herself, So I find it hard to believe that this loud gobby drunk Emma would give a tit about other people opinions, let alone all that 'used to dress head to toe in black' BS!!

Emma was that loud friend we all probably knew who had no filter which was all fun and games until she was pissed and had to be pulled away when getting in fights in the middle of brum city centre!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She loves Eurovision sooooooo much that she didn’t know it was on . Bog off. It’s on the same month every year. And you can’t call yourself a fan if you can’t even stay up for the results, just an excuse to have a “party” and beige buffet for conten t

That last story , the sarcasm in her voice. No one asked or wants her opinion. Or her crazy neurotic Hand movements.

I’m a Eurovision fan , wouldn’t dream of being glued to my phone making stories through it all. I also knew our entry since the day it was announced and knew it was happening because I follow the Eurovision account because you know, I’m an actual fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is she thrashing her hands around like that when she speaks? Can you imagine speaking to someone in person and them behaving like that? Very, very odd behaviour. I genuinely just don’t understand why she can’t speak normally in a normal tone with normal facial expressions.
She’s being her you-est you, the one that friends asked to quieten down so much it made her ache. 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 18
duck off babs. Actual Eurovision fans know when it’s on, we’ve been listening to the songs since February / March as national selections came out, and we’ve already got over Latvia eating veggies and pussy / whether Norway is Ylvis and the fact there’s not one entry in French this year. Find another bandwagon to jump on bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Not a chance she qualifies for PIP. My Brother In Law works for DWP, they investigate applicant's social media. With her high kicks and dancing around like a twit she wouldn't have a leg to stand on (excuse the pun) 😂

The state of her in her pants in that story 😬 Erin is going to be bullied so badly because of her stupid mother. I knew she'd think Colin looked like Colin Firth in her mind. Moron.
Also, the story where she confirmed her friends used to tell her to shut her yap, turn down her volume. However did we just KNOW that she was a loud, obnoxious foghorn attention seeker in her teens and young adult years, huh?....
She's the type who people plot to leave out (or deff out, as we Brummies used to say) of things. For example, all plan to catch the bus into town as teens, to look around River Island and have pizza, but not tell/invite Emma 😂😂😂
I can see that happening to her daughter because of who her mother is.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
After that latest flashing I am so close to losing it. Ste? Why aren’t you stopping this ? She needs to be sectioned at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
duck off babs. Actual Eurovision fans know when it’s on, we’ve been listening to the songs since February / March as national selections came out, and we’ve already got over Latvia eating veggies and pussy / whether Norway is Ylvis and the fact there’s not one entry in French this year. Find another bandwagon to jump on bleep.
True Eurovision fans started hoarding food for their European buffet months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No wonder she dreads parents evening. duck all to do with small chairs .

It’s because she makes awful embarrassing reels like that . Your kids teachers have seen you in your knickers.
...and sniggered about her in the staff room.

It really bugs me when she finishes a "fashion" reel she walks away with purpose but because we know the layout of her bedroom she literally walking 2 steps to the window! The door she's pretending to head to is behind her!
Exactly what I said, previously 😂

Reactions: 10
After that latest flashing I am so close to losing it. Ste? Why aren’t you stopping this ? She needs to be sectioned at this point.
He probably has no idea what she posts online and even if he did, I don't think it would matter if he said anything, it's the Bab's show and all she cares about is flashing online and talking gibberish. More's the pity.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.