Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting up and watching Teen Mum on a bank holiday Monday! Surely there's better things you could be doing with your time or husband!! #bitrude 🤭

Reactions: 24
Interesting that the Ocado ad says very little about the actual food other than a brief comment about it being balanced (does she know what that means?). Did it taste good, did the kids like it, would they make it again? Surely that's what you need to tell people if you're selling recipe ideas. I can't say that she really sold it to me.

Reactions: 22
bleeping 14 stories already of utter pish,! Got my tin hat on here...maybe the in laws went ahead with the party without Bab cos essentially she's a bleeping liability ! Maybe they're just gonna have her and the kiddos for a little house party cos they've seen her godawful IG account and thought ...hell no we don't wanna be seen in public with that grellow walloper !!! As you were 🐄 bags..just entertaining myself here 🤭🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just can’t get over the cupboards full of tit. Who needs a whole cupboard full of giant candles. I know a lot of folks love a candle but surely you have a few - use them and then get some more. Her hoarding is beyond the joke. Mugs, candles and so on.

Reactions: 27
How does she know some are making that meal today of all days? Did I miss something? 😄 Also how is there a Disney parks uk instagram page when we have 0 parks in the UK. Did I miss something… again? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why I’m Earth didn’t they organise this when they moved house….? Surely that was the perfect opportunity instead of just packing it all up and loading it into the removal van
Content.

Babs perceives sorting through her $hit and ”weeping” as on a par with successful organising accounts, but as with everything else she does it’s superficial and all about Babs, so no fckng use to anyone that wants to find out more about the topic (this also applies to Disney, Brum etc etc)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s given herself a cupboard for her candles, wtaf? Do people have this many candles & swap them out per season? What an absolute waste of money, I love a good scented candle but not hundreds sitting in boxes or cupboards.

She’s got so many collections of absolute tit they are taking over that house; mugs, clothes, handbags, pins, candles, boxes of memorabilia, scrap books. All that stuff gives me the ick. Jesus Babs hire a skip & get rid, you don’t need diaries from 2017.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So the crockery is in the cupboard in the front room and the candles are in the kitchen cupboard. Expert organisation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1236613

Much like Emma, I have zero impulse control. Here's a bank holiday gift for you all.

Sir Babbum Hatt.

Haha - "The Bab controller!"

This has made my day 🤣

Thank you @SugarSnapBam for the lovely post at the start of this thread and to everyone else's well wishes on the last one ❤

If only these "influencers" could see that the people on here are not trolls but in fact very caring and kind human beings 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I just can’t get over the cupboards full of tit. Who needs a whole cupboard full of giant candles. I know a lot of folks love a candle but surely you have a few - use them and then get some more. Her hoarding is beyond the joke. Mugs, candles and so on.
That cupboard isn't even all of them! 🤯 that's just the current season, she also has winter and autumn ones, I've definitely seen her with summer ones too! Literally burning money at about £20 a candle! 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I used to hang onto a lot of tit. Clothes, old bits of junk, memorabilia, random crap "just in case".
Wasn't until we moved house about a year ago that I actually went through everything and binned/charity bagged almost the whole lot.

It was bleeping therapeutic. Like a weight I didn't even know I'd been carrying had been lifted. You don't need material things to keep hold of important memories or moments. Most of which you'd forgotten about anyway!! Seeing all that junk in her cupboards and loft space makes me shudder!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Of course, anything for a fan.

View attachment 1236735
🤣 looks like the belt is a bit tight!

She doesn’t just need to organise, she needs to throw things away!

I used to hang onto a lot of tit. Clothes, old bits of junk, memorabilia, random crap "just in case".
Wasn't until we moved house about a year ago that I actually went through everything and binned/charity bagged almost the whole lot.

It was bleeping therapeutic. Like a weight I didn't even know I'd been carrying had been lifted. You don't need material things to keep hold of important memories or moments. Most of which you'd forgotten about anyway!! Seeing all that junk in her cupboards and loft space makes me shudder!
Yes I did this when we moved house last time. Realised If I hadn’t used something the whole time I was in the house then I probably didn’t need it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.