Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what me and my mates used to do when we were about 10 years old! My mate is coming round tonight for some drinks in the garden, never would I ever dream of suggesting doing this!!
you mean you're not going to play dress up and create a fashion show prior to choreographing dance routines to all your favourite boyband songs on TOTP?! i gope you're at least planning a midnight feast! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh no! My first Babfend 😬 but Babs' "friend" is actually 29. Babs only said she was "in her 20s"... obviously to make her sound as young as possible.
It's still weird - trying on clobber in your bedroom with a "mate". Stunted Babs strikes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s she even talking about Louis Theroux released music? No he didn’t. He did an interview on “Chicken Shop Date” (a show I love and that I doubt she’s ever seen) and he repeated a rap on it that he made years ago.

Someone took the rap and remixed it and it’s now a popular sound on TikTok - not bleeping TickyTocky.

Love how she apologised to Stephen for saying Louis was her and yet again crickets from the stuffed scarecrow - he probably messages Louis every night begging him to run away with Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I tend to agree. Whilst the joking was targetted at Babs being a fraud & not aimed at PTSD in general, could I suggest maybe going to the thread suggestion with the most "likes" that doesn't allude to PTSD just this once, in honour of a good end to mental health awareness week? What does everybody think?....
I agree, I don't keep track of likes but I certainly don't think the thread title should mention PTSD!!!!

Reactions: 12
Oh no! My first Babfend 😬 but Babs' "friend" is actually 29. Babs only said she was "in her 20s"... obviously to make her sound as young as possible.
Don't worry, it happens to all of us eventually! I'm still saying she looks more my age, and I'm 36 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a married women my bedroom is a no go area for anyone visiting its a space a share with my husband. Or am I being a bit prudish cuz I have sex and actually share my bedroom with my husband ?!

Reactions: 23
As a married women my bedroom is a no go area for anyone visiting its a space a share with my husband. Or am I being a bit prudish cuz I have sex and actually share my bedroom with my husband ?!
I fully agree! I cannot bare even my kids being in my room now 🤣🤣🤣 I fully get what you mean on this one!

Reactions: 12
New thread here.....

Fellow Tattlers - it's my first time creating a new thread and I hope I've done it right .... the only thing I don't know is how to lock a thread/request a mod to lock a thread - any help/advice is much appreciated 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread here.....

Fellow Tattlers - it's my first time creating a new thread and I hope I've done it right .... the only thing I don't know is how to lock a thread/request a mod to lock a thread - any help/advice is much appreciated 😊
Click "report" on your post with the new thread link and just say "new thread created - please close".

Thanks for making a new one 😊

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.