Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning . The sad truth of it is, she is too much .. she’s too much at everything she does .. even on the internet she’s too much!! She would be the one I’d avoid at all costs .. she has absolutely a horrible personality and is too in your face for me. And btw Emma being body positive is NOT showing your fat on the internet .. being body positive is being comfortable with your size and dressing to make the most of your shape . To those who think I have an issue with her weight.. I absolute do not, in fact I hate anyone who judges ppl for their size.I’m not much smaller than her but u will never see me flaunt my body.. because I have too much self respect . Something she hasn’t 🤬 sorry for the rant. I avoided her last few days then came on to this tit

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tingo to whoever said an ad was incoming...and what a tit show it is. You don't really see the jeans and we most definitely don't see them done up 🤦. Word to the wise...don't order anything from nutmeg online ...I did in March and waited 5 weeks with nothing in sight. Emailed them and they refunded my money after 3 days ..no explanation or apology. Quite fitting actually for Bab to advertise a product like her...useless. She's actually on brand with this ad- cheap , non lasting and a mare to work with!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wants comfortable clothing so she wears jeans? Despite making a big thing about never wearing jeans because it feels like her privates are enclosed in a denim prison.

Also she had to restrain her big gob so much in her youth she was aching?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she think showing her pants means she is body confident;!? Who needs to see that? Erin’s friends surely will!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Sometimes she was so restrained, she would get back from going out aching! Is she really expecting people to believe that! What a load of absolute rubbish! She lives in her own world of made up stories and idiotic behaviour. Sickening

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20220503-092820_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220503-092804_Instagram.jpg

At this point she has absolutely NOTHING left in the bottom of that barrel she insists on scraping, except flashing her arse and pants on the Internet!
It's not even 10am and she's flashed her gunt on 2 separate reels!
Aside from all of the obvious problems with this, how can she not see what this is going to do to Erin in September 🤬🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Those jeans were definitely not done up, she had her hands in her pockets holding them up and then she took out the hand furthest away from the camera and walked out of shot so we couldn’t see them falling down🧐🧐
I bet she almost threw up having to type that she had the jeans in a size 20🤣🤣🤣

Also - is her right leg (the one that’s apparently hurting) her numb one? Because when she got her DMs she said she didn’t need to wear a plaster or anything because even if they rubbed she wouldn’t be able to feel it as she had no feeling in her leg? So if she has no feeling in it, how is it now hurting her?🤔🤔 (Apologies if I’m being ignorant but she just contradicts herself so much)

Reactions: 19
No idea why she is wearing those god awful Morrisons clothes with all the crap she buys!
She must be absolutely desperate for the money!!

Reactions: 13
Why does she think showing her pants means she is body confident;!? Who needs to see that? Erin’s friends surely will!!
She uses the "body positivity" thing to do as she pleases, flash knickers- body positivity, mainline sugar- body positivity, do no exercise- body positivity, wear clothes 2 sizes too small-body positivity etc etc. For me, body positivity is accepting your body as it is whilst doing exercise that you love to move your body, not lose weight. Eating well(including fruits and veg) but still being able to have that slice of cake on someone's birthday or that burger or whatever because you want to. Drinking water. Treating your body, the one you have(whether a size 8 or an 18) with respect. Maybe I've got it wrong????

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How long is she going to be able to keep this up.

How many more times can she talk about wearing big pants and feeling bloated? How many more cheap dresses can she order before even the most devoted fan thinks, “hang on, she’s already got one hundred of the same design, what’s going on?”

How many tit ads before they dry up altogether.

She knows it’s over too.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
At what point does she sit there and think this is normal behaviour? What genuinely goes through her mind to act this way it’s BEYOND me

Reactions: 18
Dodgy leg is back, must be due for her PIP renewal 🙄😂 Does make me wonder if she claims some kind of disability payments, bloody outrage if she does. People struggle to get it for genuine cases. Anyway, hope you have a great day cowbags 😘
Not a chance she qualifies for PIP. My Brother In Law works for DWP, they investigate applicant's social media. With her high kicks and dancing around like a twit she wouldn't have a leg to stand on (excuse the pun) 😂

The state of her in her pants in that story 😬 Erin is going to be bullied so badly because of her stupid mother. I knew she'd think Colin looked like Colin Firth in her mind. Moron.
Also, the story where she confirmed her friends used to tell her to shut her yap, turn down her volume. However did we just KNOW that she was a loud, obnoxious foghorn attention seeker in her teens and young adult years, huh?....
She's the type who people plot to leave out (or deff out, as we Brummies used to say) of things. For example, all plan to catch the bus into town as teens, to look around River Island and have pizza, but not tell/invite Emma 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just can't understand how an ex teacher (who supposedly has a Masters) CANNOT consider her kids immediate future in all of this twatting about on the Internet!
At the moment my daughter is adamant that she wants to be a nurse! As a qualified nurse myself, before branching out into Mental Health, I am very very cautious about how I advise her. How does Emma think she's going to conduct career chats with Erin 🤣🙄🙉
"So Ez, you just need to flash your pants on the Internet, laze around all day watching reality T.V, chuck in the odd sob story for attention and engagement now & again, don't worry about keeping track of your lies cos the followers are as thick as us and they don't see through it, mainline sugar to keep your energy up and don't worry about washing cos you'll never need to leave the house - apart from to go to Primark, Poundland or Home Bargains" 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Why does she feel being accepted for who you are means flashing her arse all over the Internet, no one cares. It's not who she is anyway it's just another bandwagon she likes to jump on.
Lots of people wear big pants including me and dont feel the need to announce it on Instagram.
Me too! I've worn "belly warmers" as I call them, since I had my first (& also my second) child via c-section. Bikini pants rolled down onto my "wound" - was horrid! My sweetheart husband went out from the hospital to buy me some "granny pants", as he called them, from M&S 😂

I wasn't "too posh to push" - my CS's were for medical reasons.

Emma acts as though she's the only person in the world who wears massive pants!

Reactions: 16
Why bother with pants Babs ? at this stage you just might as well show your actual arse ! you couldn't be any more disgusting. Your poor daughter.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
To be honest I’m really close to blocking her but I’d miss being part of here! When I was here last year you guys got me through a hell of a lot of tit going down in my life. And I enjoy the banter. I’m also in the mental health field .. which I don’t talk about and I wouldn’t be now only I’m feeling a little mean as I see Emma really heading for a massive breakdown .. her behaviour is certainly not “normal” I’m very aware also that a narcissist to the extent she is , can not be treated .. but I really don’t give a duck what she does, it’s the effect it has on her children is my concern. There should be rules around the exploitation of children and as a mother myself I could never ever embarrass my children like she is doing, god help them they will have a very difficult time with bullying ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My mum, dad, sister and husband (and probably all of my friends) would definitely have something to say if I behaved on the internet the way Babs does!!!!!! Why does she not consider that Erin WILL get bullied because of her behaviour. In an ideal world she wouldn’t but kids of that age are bloody cruel and once it gets round that her mum is an ‘influencer’ and the kids in her year find her Instagram account they will tear her to pieces!!! Poor poor Erin. I remember I was taunted in school for being seen by some boys in my year shopping for shoes with my mum in Dorothy Perkins!!! Kids are cruel! And this was waaaay before social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.