Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They get a new box of tit every 3 years?! Emma less is more bloody hell they will not look back on junk fondly, i have one box from birth to when i stopped collecting 'special things' and its not even full and most of it doesn't mean much to me anyway so i'm sure when i do another clear out even more will be gone.

Reactions: 17
She looked happier and healthier before social media. Don’t know she and her family can’t see that.

Oh well consequence of your own actions Babs.
Even gormless looks more animated in the top photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220502_174251_com.instagram.android.jpg

Here we go again withe PMS bollox ...looking miserable..again!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1237664
Here we go again withe PMS bollox ...looking miserable..again!
And let me guess, wearing a size 18? 😂

She is jumping a bandwagon here, even though it’s a repeated reel. Years ago when I first started following her, she said she used to get ragey PMS but vitamin b12 was helping. Now it’s a case of if it’s not #gifted for an #ad, she ain’t mentioning vitamins or lifestyle choices.

Reactions: 19
Ages ago, she said she uses a period tracker app so she’ll always know when to expect PMS. Has she forgotten she’s told everyone this?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if I missed this chat but her new hair colour is somehow even worse than the other hair… it’s now sooooo many shades of awful, go to the salon babs

• Heart
Reactions: 21
why is she in the loft on a weekend instead of family time... She has all week!!
And wonder if the sorting is leading up to a house move now Erin has got the school they wanted 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 24
why is she in the loft on a weekend instead of family time... She has all week!!
And wonder if the sorting is leading up to a house move now Erin has got the school they wanted 🤔🤔🤔
No free gifted trips, she only goes out when she’s not paying or she can get content.

Reactions: 18
Why I’m Earth didn’t they organise this when they moved house….? Surely that was the perfect opportunity instead of just packing it all up and loading it into the removal van
"It's gonna take a while". She reminds me of those people on programmes like "the hoarder next door" where the person who lives in the house has a sentimental attachment to absolutely every bloody thing in their home and by the end of the first day of decluttering, there isn't even half a skip full.

I'm one of these people who just gets bin bags and lobs the lot in. Very sentimental things go in the loft. The rest goes to charity or in the bin.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.