Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that the Ocado ad says very little about the actual food other than a brief comment about it being balanced (does she know what that means?). Did it taste good, did the kids like it, would they make it again? Surely that's what you need to tell people if you're selling recipe ideas. I can't say that she really sold it to me.
It’s the same bleeping pathetic add from 6 days ago 🤨

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 22
And what’s with the random need to label everything. Surely she could just write 2017 goals and even draw little stars.

Kind of reminds me of me back in high school when I’d spend the first couple of days of study leave drawing up various colour co-ordinated revision timetables or adding things to my to do lists that are already done - just so I could score through them 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Screenshot_20220502_115912_com.instagram.android.jpg

FFS Bab...a) get rid of this filter..does you no favours in the schnozzle department...Babnocchio..if you 👃 you 👃.
b) what is it going to take to make you realise your daughter is not your mate ..to be copied and collaborated with? She's gonna be mercilessly bullied come autumn and she's started high school 🤦 and it'll be your fault!
Many thanks for my new profile pic 😉.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Er..I only have one candle. My friend brought it for me after my mum died. 💗

I only light it in the evening. I'm beginning to think I odd not having lots of candles .😕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I genuinely find it hard to believe from that photo that she’s ever used the vegetable peeler before

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do something if you know your daughter won't like it 😕 it's not funny, you can she is just desperate to hold on to her. But guess what Emma Erin is turning into her own person whether you like it or not!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Can anyone explain to me why this fruit loop has shown us her ootd to go to see the new puppy but is actually in different clobber or am I being thick à la Bab style ? 🤷
It’s an old photo from when margot was a puppy🙄 we all know how babs likes to live in the past. I don’t know why she feels the need to share every thought that comes into her head🤣🤣🤣 also - appreciate the phrase fruit loop, always makes me laugh😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can anyone explain to me why this fruit loop has shown us her ootd to go to see the new puppy but is actually in different clobber or am I being thick à la Bab style ? 🤷
I think the photo of Margo in the puppy sling is an old one???

Reactions: 12
Clear as mud like usual with Babs. Emma is giving the puppy carrier to someone else - going to deliver it. The photo is one of her wearing pup carrier from ages ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s an old photo from when margot was a puppy🙄 we all know how babs likes to live in the past. I don’t know why she feels the need to share every thought that comes into her head🤣🤣🤣 also - appreciate the phrase fruit loop, always makes me laugh😂😂😂
How old is Margo? Babs has changed drastically since they got her. That’s actually shocking & she should be concerned for her health.

Reactions: 17
Thank you all ...it's as I suspected -watching her stories has addled my brains so I'm on a par with Bab now..a degree in wafflebollox and fuckwittery !! 🤭🤣.

• Haha
WOW 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Really piss poor engagement on the Ocada #AD today. She's even re-hashed rinsed & repeated this one, the lazy cow! She's so uninspired & unoriginal. It's mind boggling to me how she gets these gigs. Methinks they're drying up now, anyway. Lame effort Babs.

Besides, it's Bank Holiday Monday and most families, including us, have been out for the day or doing other things with their kids. Bad timing for an #AD in my opinion.

She has so much crap, sure some Kate and Wills wedding stuff will probably be worth a bit of money from someone at some point but surely not a random tea towel mass produced. A random plate her Nan got her, just because someone who is no longer around got you it doesn't mean its special or you need to keep it?!

• Heart
And what’s with the random need to label everything. Surely she could just write 2017 goals and even draw little stars.

Kind of reminds me of me back in high school when I’d spend the first couple of days of study leave drawing up various colour co-ordinated revision timetables or adding things to my to do lists that are already done - just so I could score through them 🤣
...and she only achieved one of those MANY goals 😂 Story of her life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has so much crap, sure some Kate and Wills wedding stuff will probably be worth a bit of money from someone at some point but surely not a random tea towel mass produced. A random plate her Nan got her, just because someone who is no longer around got you it doesn't mean its special or you need to keep it?!
Most Royal memorabilia is not worth any money. I collect rare pieces and have done for over 30 years. I own a Wedgewood Queen Victoria Jubilee plate, a Royal Doulton King George V & Queen Mary Coronation plate in my collection, & considering these pieces are from 1897 & 1911 respectively, neither are worth/valued over £20 each. I just love them.
If Babs doesn't "love" her Royal pieces, especially a sodding tea towel 😂 she should just bin them. They're not going to create riches for her, her kids, or any future grandchildren. She's an absolute moron.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.