Brummy Mummy #109 When God gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains and asked for a slow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread with the most votes came from @Lady Doodle. I’ve had to shorten it to fit. The original suggestion was;

Brummy Mummy #109 When god gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains, and asked for a slow one (preferably from Birmingham to London) πŸ€£πŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thread with the most votes came from @Lady Doodle. I’ve had to shorten it to fit. The original suggestion was;

Brummy Mummy #109 When god gave out brains, Emma thought he said trains, and asked for a slow one (preferably from Birmingham to London) πŸ€£πŸ‘
Ah Thank you so much Cowbags 🀣
My 2nd thread title win in as many months πŸ‘πŸ‘
I'm definitely going to celebrate tonight by making my husband watch the tele with his nose pressed up against the screen πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™Œβ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Ah Thank you so much Cowbags 🀣
My 2nd thread title win in as many months πŸ‘πŸ‘
I'm definitely going to celebrate tonight by making my husband watch the tele with his nose pressed up against the screen πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™Œβ˜
Superb @Lady Doodle - brilliant thread title πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ƒ

(@Missymoo92 - much love to you, our lovely fellow Tattler. What you're going through is devastating without the unwanted and quite frankly, unwarranted "input" from your in-laws. Of course they think your hubs is the best thing since sliced bread, he's their son. Well, let them have him then πŸ˜‚ You look after the most important person in your life - YOU ❀ Your children will be fine, two happy separated parents are much better than two miserable "going through the motions" parents, where children are concerned ... & so far as your in-laws telling you to "get over" your 10 year trauma - how DARE they. It's YOUR experience and NOBODY gets to diminish or put a time-frame on it. Love ya! πŸ„πŸ‘œπŸ˜˜

Now, back to Babba The Hut, Babnocchio πŸ€₯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Cracking thread title πŸ˜‚ I’ve got an image of her now as the fat controller πŸ€”
Lol stop it! Her minions will be out soon saying you are being fatist lol

I cannot quote the previous post but Emma Conway is a fraud. She claims to be β€œbody confident” yet filters her photos, only allows edited images usually using her children or a bag to hide her gunt, uses clever photography tips to get the approved shot, claims size 18 to be the be all and end all in size alas anything above size 19 must be not mentioned.
She promotes everything that is wrong with a unhealthy lifestyle. This is not body confidence. Flashing on the internet is not body confidence either, this is everything that goes against doing the right thing, protecting yourself and your family, setting standards and staying safe online. She pulls the most awful of faces and does the most ridiculous moves for attention. No more no less. It’s not for body confidence. She thinks she’s being hilarious (she isn’t!) it’s truly terrifying. She is teaching her daughter it’s ok to flaunt yourself over the internet- very concerning in my opinion especially with the likes of Colin in her radar. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Superb @Lady Doodle - brilliant thread title πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ƒ
Why Thank you.
Do you know what Cowbags, this is actually courtesy of my late brother who passed away suddenly aged 28 and he always used to say this to me when we were kids thinking he was hilarious (he was but my name is not Emma FYI lol)
Anyway, i would not share his humour lightly but you guys are the best and I felt it was time 🀣🀣🀣🀣 and appropriate to share it with you all as its very fitting for Babs!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The Saconne Joly’s deleting much of their content β€œso our children can curate their own lives” is an interesting move. I wonder if people like Babs will begin to rethink their β€œcareers”

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Brilliant thread title @Lady Doodle it made me chuckle on many levels, sorry to hear the back story behind it, thank you for sharing your late brother's humour with us X

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Brilliant thread title @Lady Doodle it made me chuckle on many levels, sorry to hear the back story behind it, thank you for sharing your late brother's humour with us X
He had some corkers,,,,,,,
Another one fitting for Babs that he used to say to our Nan was "when god gave out chins, Nan thought he said Gins and asked for a triple" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Honestly, don't be sorry, I'm laughing my head off over here ❀❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Another one fitting for Babs that he used to say to our Nan was "when god gave out chins, Nan thought he said Gins and asked for a triple" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
That’s a bloody brilliant oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I actually love that, it’s proper made me laugh🀣🀣🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's thread #110 sorted too then πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My tingo for her morning stories is simply a yucky yawn where I can smell her breath through my phone πŸ˜‚

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly who has time in the morning to waste time watching whole episodes of teen mom, what a thing to chose to do with your life first thing !! Be better off going out a leisurely jog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (video springs to mind ) then preparing a healthy breakfast for the family …… can you imagine 🫣

Also she’s looking to babettes to facilitate her spending on yet another bloody bag - thankfully they disagree but that won’t suit control freak Babs, what’s the betting she goes out and buys a nude bag anyway !!!

Reactions: 24
Honestly who has time in the morning to waste time watching whole episodes of teen mom, what a thing to chose to do with your life first thing !! Be better off going out a leisurely jog πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (video springs to mind ) then preparing a healthy breakfast for the family …… can you imagine 🫣

Also she’s looking to babettes to facilitate her spending on yet another bloody bag - thankfully they disagree but that won’t suit control freak Babs, what’s the betting she goes out and buys a nude bag anyway !!!
She’s got a young pup. Why isn’t she up and out with her?

Reactions: 23
Teen Mom and Towie...ffs. Who has a cupboard, a CUPBOARD, full of candles and then has to store stuff above the cupboards as there isn't enough space?! She needs to give her head a wobble and do some decluttering, it'll be revolutionary!!!

Reactions: 28
Why does she always mention Eid but never Passover, Yom Kippur, Hanukkah etc
Really boils my blood

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.