Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Decompose?? She’s got a Masters? Yeah it’s from Poundland!
DECOMPOSE 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

Sounds about right Babs - you absolutely decompose. You never wash your clothes or pyjamas, you wash your fanny with baby wipes and your hobbit house has black mould growing on the windows & doors. I bet you smell of must, wet dog and ciggies 🤢

The rest of us decompress 🥰😇🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

hattie20

VIP Member
I wonder if she ever even thinks to ask Ste and the two E’s if there is anything they would particularly like to do on holiday? Silly me, what a stupid question.

After Iceland, I doubt Ste will ever be allowed to have an opinion about a holiday ever again.

Also - thank you all so much for lovely comments last week. I’ve seen my consultant, had a couple of tests, back for another test tomorrow but it’s not looking as bleak as last week, thank God.

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Christ almighty Emma fuck off with the love me love me look at me I’m fat but I don’t care shit! You do care and your endless need for fucking attention is beyond embarrassing. Fuck off to the far side of fuck off then Fuck off some more!

• Heart
  • Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
she probably thinks it's an example of her underprivileged, poverty-stricken childhood - oh boo hoo, poor babs. piano and violin. and swimming lessons - but the wet ones had to sacrafice owning a car? *insert a gif featuring someone playing the world's smallest violin* hardly comparable to the heartbreaking situations of so many families, where parents literally go without food to ensure their kids can eat.

View attachment 1132872

in actuality, it just emphasises how selfish babs was - even from childhood, she demanded lessons to learn to play two musical instruments, which she obvs wasn't particularly interested in and wasn't a hobby she persued, whilst simultaneously prevented her family from having a car!

it's literally been all about HER since the day she was born. no wonder she's so fiercly against poor ethan exploring his own musical talents with his euphonium - her own childhood experiences means she automatically worries that by providing her children with opportunities to pursue their interests and ho bies, it will mean that SHE will have to go without - and there is absolutely no way babs would be willing to sacrifice netflix/overspending on fast fashion and needless plastic tat/disney holidays/candles/mickey ears/alcohol etc etc to encourage any of ethan's skills or talents - not if it involves spending less money on HERSELF. wet san has clearly been fueling her narcisstic behaviours since birth - hence why she is unable to even dedicate a poem to her mother without making it all about HER. nothing less than wet san deserves tho, raising babs to believe that the world revolves around HER. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Am I remembering it wrong?? Wasn’t this just growing up in the 70/80s? Most people didn’t drive. Parents always sacrificed what was seen as frivolous activities/wants to enable their kids to do various clubs or you know pay fricking bills. It’s like she thinks she was hard done by or her mom was some sort of saint for doing this?!
I mean one of my earliest memories is my dad dragging their mattress into the lounge of our high rose council flat in the winter so we could all sleep together with the fire on low (the only heating we had) in the depths of winter or when I was literally trapped in bed by the weight of the sheets/blankets/eiderdowns on it to keep me warm of a night. My dad was one of the 80s 1in10 at this point there were sacrifices and lots of them but I didn’t realise I just had a wonderful upbringing with 2 people that adored me. Now I look back on how hard it must have been for them and when they were alive I did everything I could to make their lives easier and more comfortable. I could never repay what they did for me and her fucking poem (where she can’t decide on Mum or Mom in the text) just sticks in my throat especially as my mom has passed. She could do so much more for her parents with her income but she chooses to only do the things that put her in a good light.

sorry for making it about me and my memories. I think I’m just missing my mom more atm with Mother’s Day approaching.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
No need she’ll sing a Disney song & they’ll magically fit, she’ll just need to add a belt, some Doc’s & tights to her tits.
Adding a belt clearly hasn’t worked. Amazing what her true silhouette is when she’s not clamped her arm to her side with her horse leg out pose is

1816AB82-2069-4EA1-8136-382A66D5207B.jpeg

size 16 on top and 18 on bottom my arse

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I had an incident the other day with my youngest daughter. Basically, something I did for a charity I was working for years ago is on YouTube and a boy in her class saw it, well a few of them did at the time cos one of the other parents found it, told her son and he spread it around the other kids! Anyway, on Mon a boy in one of her lessons brought it up again and wasn't very nice. She's mortified and has been quite upset.
Just to put it into context, I wasn't in my pants, flashing my gunt, fanning my foof, threatening to hit my husband, showing off her underwear or the layout of her bedroom. I wasn't bragging about a holiday, showing a load of toddler tat I'd bought her or having a meltdown because some people disagree with me! I was simply being interviewed about how our charity helps people discharged from hospital, with no fixed address to go to.
Yet the kids are horrible about it! Taking the piss and won't let it go!
So Emma, we know you read here so I'll say it a little bit louder!
Erin is going to be absolutely torn to pieces over your "career" choices soon! When are you going to wake up and accept this!?

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
If I sat at 5/6am on my laptop in bed and woke my partner up as he does sleep with me.....I think my laptop would fly out of the window lol.
But seriously. We know she's just pretending he's there but how selfish is she?

Reactions: 38

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
“Also I weirdly cried editing this. That’s the power of dancing to Disney ”

fucking hell bells 🙄🙄
This annoyed me so much I almost couldn't comment on it, but as you've mentioned it, I will.
I've cried this weekend for the following reasons -
- Being exhausted from working 24 hours straight
- Losing a patient we've battled to help and save for years
- Everytime I watch Sky News - YES SKY NEWS EMMA!! NOT FUCKING TIKTOK!!!!!
Grow up you immature entitled spoilt bitch!!!!

• Heart

Flipflopdrop

Lurked for a while but never posted but...she's getting worse isn't she? I used to it think she was quite relatable and funny.

My children are roughly the same age as hers and my son would be absolutely mortified if I behaved in that way. Imagine everyone seeing your mum half naked in her underwear. Awful.
The Iceland trip tipped it for me, so woefully underdressed for the weather. Go and buy the child a new hat it's bloody subzero temperatures!! It's not like they are on a tight budget. She will buy all the Disney gear but not get them a decent winter jacket and some thermal base layers.

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Emma, read the room, people are worrying about affording petrol and gas and food, it's your Babette's that will be worrying. Then there you are showing off your wdw spreadsheet and booking meals etc. I don't care where she goes on her holidays, I don't care how she spends her money (other than the impact it's having on the environment) that's her life, but it's even made me feel a bit shitty her showing that off.

• Heart
  • Angry

shazbev

VIP Member
Omg, I'm creased .. an instagrammer has today criticised influencers and their make up routines looking" as tho they've been gang banged by a pack of felt tips from Poundland." I immediately thought of our Bab 🤡. ☠☠☠⚰⚰⚰🙊🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Please tell me that these people are just taking the piss with their comments 🤯
I swear to actual god blabs and her mum have fake accounts and write this tripe
What 12 year old would firstly, spend more than 1 min being forced to look at gormless and secondly they only talk like that in Enid Blyton books or scripts off Home and Away so fuck off blabs

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
It's funny how she can get all this stuff ready for Disney because it's the holiday she wants, she couldn't be arsed to even take weather appropriate clothing for her children to Iceland because it wasn't a holiday she wanted so she couldn't be bothered, just goes to show what a selfish cow she is.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oi. Dickhead, no one and I say it with my whole cracking rack chest NO ONE needs any fashion advice from you. I have got to the voluptuous age of almost 44 and I’ve worn docs, converse and midi dresses along with lots of other clothing over the years without the need for some monster who can’t even buy a coat in the right size showing me how to dress

no fuck off back under your extremely large rock

• Heart

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
In find the Timeline really confusing because she sometimes refers to old Emma who was self conscious and only wore black. Then she posts about wearing bras to night clubs. Which is the truth!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
As if Stephen looked at that reel and was like “Aaaahhhh!!”

You could show that man live footage of aliens destroying the whole of Birmingham and he’d still be the expressionless mute mop he always is.

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Another fashion shoot? Has ITS sent over some freebies……..🤔
As sickening as it is, I think she will absolutely do something with ITS. For a start, she & Adam Frisby follow one another, & the ITS event she attended for International Women's Day in Manchester last week was for instawankers involved in their clothing ranges. She's never been to an ITS event before, has she? This is why she made that super fake claim of saving that bottle of champagne to celebrate if she ever got a result for her "manifestations" of a clothing line and second book. BTech Paul sent her that bottle of champagne to congratulate her because she's got both of them in the bag already. It's also why she's suddenly gone from being a "Mum" account to inundating her followers with fashion posts, stories, TikToks & Reels, try-ons, "advice & tips" (🙄😂) - almost all of her content these past few weeks have been about dresses, leggings, coats, footwear etc., she's been advised by Adam Frisby & his marketing team to "ramp up" the clothes posts & stories, to begin the babette brainwashing so that they invest in Babs choices and spend their money on her shitty fast fashion. Just you wait and see..... Both will be massive flops anyway, so it matters not a jot in the grand scheme of her flailing "career" on social media. Her last "hurrah's", these will be. Sad cow.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The way she talks about (and expects) the E's to produce grandchildren for her is probably exactly how she was brought up.
And on that fateful night in whichever Birmimgham bar it was, Emma had danced her last dance on a bar, she'd fought her last fight with her mates, she'd worn all of the ugly uncool suits in Wallis, and then she spotted Ste!!!!!! She thought "it's now or never - those kids aren't going to conceive themselves" and boom! She had his balls in her suit jacket pocket quicker than he could say "what number bus do you catch home" 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
And the rest is (very bad) history!!!

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Maybe Stevie was Babs' first boyfriend.? As others have said they made similar scrapbooks for their first boyfriends/crushes when they were 15. Just a thought, it wouldn't surprise me though 😂😂
He wasn't, she lived with another guy in the same house she first lived in with Stephen. I think Stevie boy was the first to stick around, as I truly think she was his first girlfriend & he was a virgin. I reckon they clung to one another out of desperation. Stephen isn't remotely interested in Babs as you would expect a "life partner" to be, check out this other gem I came across (after I discovered scrapbookgate).
If my husband showed as much disinterest and lack of support to me, I'd have to rethink staying with him.
No wonder she's so manic, a spendaholic and attention seeker - she's in a loveless marriage and is seeking comfort online.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36