Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1119067
Why does her head look soooo big and distorted in this picture? I mean it is,,,, but way worse here 🤣🤣
And I see her roots were as bad in 1998 😳🤮🤮

I'm pretty sure this is THE ONLY night out Emma had as this seems to be her only picture 🤷‍♀️ she shares it ALL the time 🙄 which is funny because a few months back she claimed to spend the morning after her nights out "looking at pics from the night before" - which is odd because we didn't have camera phones in 1998. So that's more Babshit right there!

Infact this looks like she's wearing one of those masks people wear now of famous people on Hen and Stag parties etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone else see this or do I need to go to bed 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️
It looks like that head has been cut out of a different pic and superimposed onto this one. She looks like a giant, ‘Baboliath‘ goliath🤣 the perspective’s all wrong - I smell a rat 🐀….

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s claiming she went to Gods Kitchen now 😂 I doubt that was your vibe babs as you were still listening to spice girls and take that. Gods sake
Not a fecking chance she went there lol

One comment oh I was went to GodsKitchen next one pulse nightclub. Firstly GK was quite tame as a dance venue even when it was in sanctuary. Secondly most of us would be in Q Club, Tin Tins, steering wheel, Bonds or Stoodis not the sodding polish club. Don’t get me wrong had a great laugh in the polish centre with my dad not on a Friday night on the lash

she has no clue
I loved Stoodis. Still can't see Emma dancing on the bars at any of these .🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not a fecking chance she went there lol

I loved Stoodis. Still can't see Emma dancing on the bars at any of these .🤣
Honestly the fact she’s just completely remembered her “youth” as a lot more cooler and edgier than it was is so telling. I have stories from my late teens/early twenties that even now I won’t tell my children and none of them start in the polish centre in a double wonder bra. The fact she thinks people believe these wild rides. she’s always been an outcast than has an incessant need to be liked and will do anything to be adored and has no idea who the authentic bab is or what she really likes if she looked in the mirror and took a long hard look at herself nothing has changed from the spoilt needy brat from her teenage years. Well apart from the fact she now looks like shite and is 3 times the size she was then

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In find the Timeline really confusing because she sometimes refers to old Emma who was self conscious and only wore black. Then she posts about wearing bras to night clubs. Which is the truth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Does anybody else think Steven dresses up in Emma's knickers and high heels when she's not at home?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1119067
Why does her head look soooo big and distorted in this picture? I mean it is,,,, but way worse here 🤣🤣
And I see her roots were as bad in 1998 😳🤮🤮

I'm pretty sure this is THE ONLY night out Emma had as this seems to be her only picture 🤷‍♀️ she shares it ALL the time 🙄 which is funny because a few months back she claimed to spend the morning after her nights out "looking at pics from the night before" - which is odd because we didn't have camera phones in 1998. So that's more Babshit right there!

Infact this looks like she's wearing one of those masks people wear now of famous people on Hen and Stag parties etc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone else see this or do I need to go to bed 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️
actually, now you've drawn my attention to it, the photo does look weirdly unbalanced and out of proportion! babs' head and trotter clutching her glass of wine is huge in comparison with every other aspect of the photograph - her hand looks bizarrely over-sized in comparison to her wrist, which looks like it would struggle to support her chunky hoof, and her head looks off kilter - almost as though it's balanced upon her left shoulder, rather than on top of her neck. equally, why is the person clinging onto her so tiny? not simply in height, but her actual head is three sizes smaller than babs'! there's also a very heavily-defined shadow around the right side of her head and hand which isn't evident in any other part of the photo.

perhaps this was an early attempt to edit her photos. a basic process where she essentially used a pair of scissors to cut her face and hand from a different photo, and crudely pritt sticked it - collage style - onto a different photo which she felt better displayed her "cracking rack" without taking into consideration the differences in perspective and proportion between the two original images. y'know, like nowadays when people badly use photoshop to slim their bodies, and fail to realise they've distorted the entire background of the image and the editing is blatantly obvious. tbh, the backdrop of the photo - minus the added giant head and hand - looks more as though it was taken at a family party than a club with the two other girls in the photo looking far more the age of actual children, plus an older relative in the background. i can't put on my finger on it exactly, but there is definitely something off with it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 12
Oh dear God I woke up in a sweat ( not a menopausal one, Emma!) this morning having had Emma feature in my dream😱😱😱😱
I was at a bar ( it was one I’ve been too near me very nice, quite posh so god knows what Emma was doing there!)
Anway I was talking and drinking with Taming Twins, Bab’s mate ( still no idea why she is friends with Emma) and suddenly I noticed Emma glaring at me like really nastily! Next minute she’s stomped over, knocking tables over on her way, and gets right up in my face accusing me of staring at her and talking about her with Taming twins! She started to say she knew all about me from her police files and then I threw a drink in face, which Taming twins Laughed at and I walked off! Then I woke up! Very strange! I never throw drinks at people I hasten to add!
Sadly it’s just the sort of behaviour I can imagine from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear God I woke up in a sweat ( not a menopausal one, Emma!) this morning having had Emma feature in my dream😱😱😱😱
I was at a bar ( it was one I’ve been too near me very nice, quite posh so god knows what Emma was doing there!)
Anway I was talking and drinking with Taming Twins, Bab’s mate ( still no idea why she is friends with Emma) and suddenly I noticed Emma glaring at me like really nastily! Next minute she’s stomped over, knocking tables over on her way, and gets right up in my face accusing me of staring at her and talking about her with Taming twins! She started to say she knew all about me from her police files and then I threw a drink in face, which Taming twins Laughed at and I walked off! Then I woke up! Very strange! I never throw drinks at people I hasten to add!
I'm sure Babs is having dreams like this all the time

Reactions: 9
This has cracked me up, WTF? 😂😂

36B4F028-8EBB-44A3-919C-F208E36F815D.jpeg
D1226B57-C59D-4A9F-B7E7-46C9698CF4E7.jpeg

If this is the sort of content she’s putting out I should maybe start watching her vlogs 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
More clothes?! Is she for real
I do not understand how one person can buy SO many clothes. I suppose she buys fairly cheap disposable 'fashion' which she wears once for a video or instagram and then it lives forever in the top top but still....

Reactions: 15
Oh dear, you must not have listened to Babs advice... Admit it, you used Lush products last night and its given you crazy dreams...
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
0AE8D2D1-E416-4B50-A9A9-8A5BCB2151B0.png

WHEN I TELL YOU. Oh my god, I can’t bear it. Why is this phrase in the sentence. It makes NO SENSE. 😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The dog on the kitchen worktop for one 🤢 and she looks so much better for having a proper groom!. Should have been done ages ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Having the dog on the work top is just gross. Really gross. And you know that Emma won’t clean it once Margot has got off.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Having the dog on the work top is just gross. Really gross. And you know that Emma won’t clean it once Margot has got off.
But how else was she going to show us her vase of flowers because she's so adored

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.