Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Reel,,,,, "we might see it today, might see it tomorrow" 🙄 who is she kidding. She'll get that reel up as quick as she can cos she's so bleeping desperate for the attention! She is SO SAD it's unbearable to watch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whatever reel she’s doing won’t be original & can already be found on tiktok. ETA knew it there’s loads of tiktoks to that encanto track, she’s a twit

Reactions: 17
Ok, not only does the leather jacket not do up, there is a gap in the middle where the lapels can’t even touch any more.

I get it, I had a leather jacket that I loved, I gained weight and it no longer fit. I brought a new one in a bigger size!

Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220314-121041_Instagram.jpg

Fixed it for you Emma 🙄
And the Reel is tit!! Not original and makes no sense as per usual!!

Got yourself a tingo there...so predictable, and predictably tit .
I'm off to celebrate on a walk in my coat THAT I CAN DO UP because it's NOT TOO SMALL for me 🙄🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She sounds more out of breath than me and I've got covid.

Bloody hell how does she cope being like that all of the time? I'm currently out of breath walking up the stairs. I could not imagine that being my normal every day life.

Reactions: 17
Whatever reel she’s doing won’t be original & can already be found on tiktok. ETA knew it there’s loads of tiktoks to that encanto track, she’s a twit
And even more to that song doing a spring clothes round up …. ‘my idea’ you say Emma 🤔

Reactions: 12
I agree. Birmingham is a tit hole , it is not Beautiful. I only stayed because my mum was my main child carer and until she died I was hers . Can't move while the children are at secondary school.

Her latest video looks like an audition tape for What Not to Wear TV Show ....

*Fashion-challenged individuals, secretly nominated by friends and family for their sartorially sad state, are given a complete makeover

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Also I weirdly cried editing this. That’s the power of dancing to Disney ”

bleeping hell bells 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
“Also I weirdly cried editing this. That’s the power of dancing to Disney ”

bleeping hell bells 🙄🙄
This annoyed me so much I almost couldn't comment on it, but as you've mentioned it, I will.
I've cried this weekend for the following reasons -
- Being exhausted from working 24 hours straight
- Losing a patient we've battled to help and save for years
- Everytime I watch Sky News - YES SKY NEWS EMMA!! NOT bleeping TIKTOK!!!!!
Grow up you immature entitled spoilt witch!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1124314
Fixed it for you Emma 🙄
And the Reel is tit!! Not original and makes no sense as per usual!!

I'm off to celebrate on a walk in my coat THAT I CAN DO UP because it's NOT TOO SMALL for me 🙄🤣🤦‍♀️
Loadssssssss of people have done TikToks to that song, she just copies whatever is popular in the hopes it will go viral. Babs - ORIGINAL stuff tends to go viral. Stop copying everyone else and making out you thought of it, daft cow.

Leather jacket scuffed and scruffy, too small. Denim jacket must bleeping STINK if she's too scared to wash it "incase it shrinks". Bloody Hell, it's too small anyway! Buy a new one, size 20.

She thinks she's such a fashionista wearing those Docs and Converse 😂😂😂😂😂 I bet that's the first pair of Docs she's ever had, in truth, & that's why she's so giddy about them.

She's like a child. She embarrasses herself every day and she's getting worse. Sad cow.

Reactions: 21
Omg her stories talking about the reel 🥴🙄 she really thinks she's done something here, doesn't she?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
A grid post of Ethan this morning. In the hacked zoom, she said she does “A couple of posts a month of her children.” and “They’re not on it much.” I took notes 😎

I can count five grid posts with the children in them so far in this month of March, and we are only on 14th March. That’s one every 3 days. If we take this as a typical period (I have no idea if it is as I haven’t looked at any other months) then her children appear in about 10 grid posts a month. How is a “couple a month” the same as TEN? In babs’ world! She is so deceitful. Why wasn’t she honest with the uni huns about how often her children feature in her social medial? Because she KNOWS it’s harmful to her children and that she will be judged for it. I judge you, babs. Oh and you’re a big fat liar.

Reactions: 30
A grid post of Ethan this morning. In the hacked zoom, she said she does “A couple of posts a month of her children.” and “They’re not on it much.” I took notes 😎

I can count five grid posts with the children in them so far in this month of March, and we are only on 14th March. That’s one every 3 days. If we take this as a typical period (I have no idea if it is as I haven’t looked at any other months) then her children appear in about 10 grid posts a month. How is a “couple a month” the same as TEN? In babs’ world! She is so deceitful. Why wasn’t she honest with the uni huns about how often her children feature in her social medial? Because she KNOWS it’s harmful to her children and that she will be judged for it. I judge you, babs. Oh and you’re a big fat liar.
I posted about this on Zoom hacking day!
So far this year there was Eighteen posts on her grid featuring the kids, as of last Tuesday!
It's now 20!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I actually quite like Birmingham City centre, it is unsightly in places as they are doing building works and the tram etc but the library is fab and the square outside the library, I love Brindley Place and gas street basin, however Babs does nothing to promote her own city that she supposedly loves. She could do so much more to promote the City and advertise things that are happening like this forthcoming weekends Wondrous Stories. Shes just so lazy in her whole approach to anything but as long as she's having a good time who cares hey!?!

As for crying whilst editing that reel, she is unhinged, absolutely unhinged.

Reactions: 27
I posted about this on Zoom hacking day!
So far this year there was Eighteen posts on her grid featuring the kids, as of last Tuesday!
It's now 20!!!!!
Oh wow, great minds 😂 She’s only got four posts of them left for the rest of the year then if she’s sticking to the “couple of posts a month” 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.