Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Stevie was Babs' first boyfriend.? As others have said they made similar scrapbooks for their first boyfriends/crushes when they were 15. Just a thought, it wouldn't surprise me though 😂😂
He wasn't, she lived with another guy in the same house she first lived in with Stephen. I think Stevie boy was the first to stick around, as I truly think she was his first girlfriend & he was a virgin. I reckon they clung to one another out of desperation. Stephen isn't remotely interested in Babs as you would expect a "life partner" to be, check out this other gem I came across (after I discovered scrapbookgate).
If my husband showed as much disinterest and lack of support to me, I'd have to rethink staying with him.
No wonder she's so manic, a spendaholic and attention seeker - she's in a loveless marriage and is seeking comfort online.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s obviously had breakfast in bed the way she’s licking her gums this morning 🤢🤢 why does he pamper her so much?! I have NEVER had breakfast in bed! Nor would I want to. I’d feel so bad if my husband got up and did everything before he went to work whilst I wallowed in my pit singing about going for lunch! WTF is wrong with her that she thinks she’s SO entitled?! Can’t wait for Mother’s Day 🙄 she’ll be unbearable

Reactions: 17
I grew up in the 90s and I had a similar childhood. Never considered it underprivileged. My parents stopped at 2 kids so unlike half my class I got my own bedroom, plenty of happy memories and when a parent suddenly passes that’s what you care about the memories not what we didn’t get to do. I joked to my cousin about mums after school activities rule when her daughter complained but it was just a joke.
Her childhood was late 70s/early 80s she was privileged having a childhood like she did. You’re right though a childhood like hers in the 90s would have been normal but in the 80s she was certainly better off than most of the country

Reactions: 14
She has mentioned many times before that she loves those brand of flip flops for Disney.
....and you're telling me she didn't copy that idea from someone in the beginning? Sure......whatever 🙄
The woman has ZERO originality. She even said herself on her stories yesterday she saw Brogan had them. I never picked that out from the air FYI, "new member" with 3 posts 😂

He wasn't, she lived with another guy in the same house she first lived in with Stephen. I think Stevie boy was the first to stick around, as I truly think she was his first girlfriend & he was a virgin. I reckon they clung to one another out of desperation. Stephen isn't remotely interested in Babs as you would expect a "life partner" to be, check out this other gem I came across (after I discovered scrapbookgate).
If my husband showed as much disinterest and lack of support to me, I'd have to rethink staying with him.
No wonder she's so manic, a spendaholic and attention seeker - she's in a loveless marriage and is seeking comfort online.
I can believe he said that, he shows no interest in her. If that was at the start of their relationship it would’ve been a huge red flag, her first day of teaching & he said that god I’m feeling sorry for her now.

Reactions: 20
Ah but grandkids will be different, she can spoil them, sniff them 🙄 then hand them straight back to be taken home so she can crack on with netflix!
I envisage her as the least helpful grandparent going. She'd be totally shooketh if asked to babysit past 7pm because Erin or Ethan wanted an evening out, she'd buy them mountains of unnecessary crap so her children's houses end up just as cluttered as hers, and she'd probably take them out and fill them with sugar before handing them back for their parents to deal with.

Reactions: 23
I envisage her as the least helpful grandparent going. She'd be totally shooketh if asked to babysit past 7pm because Erin or Ethan wanted an evening out, she'd buy them mountains of unnecessary crap so her children's houses end up just as cluttered as hers, and she'd probably take them out and fill them with sugar before handing them back for their parents to deal with.
She’ll be a content granny, using the grandkids for content outing a will only happen if they are free. Ste will be living in Brighton by then so she’ll be flying solo.

Reactions: 13
Am I remembering it wrong?? Wasn’t this just growing up in the 70/80s? Most people didn’t drive. Parents always sacrificed what was seen as frivolous activities/wants to enable their kids to do various clubs or you know pay fricking bills. It’s like she thinks she was hard done by or her mom was some sort of saint for doing this?!
I mean one of my earliest memories is my dad dragging their mattress into the lounge of our high rose council flat in the winter so we could all sleep together with the fire on low (the only heating we had) in the depths of winter or when I was literally trapped in bed by the weight of the sheets/blankets/eiderdowns on it to keep me warm of a night. My dad was one of the 80s 1in10 at this point there were sacrifices and lots of them but I didn’t realise I just had a wonderful upbringing with 2 people that adored me. Now I look back on how hard it must have been for them and when they were alive I did everything I could to make their lives easier and more comfortable. I could never repay what they did for me and her bleeping poem (where she can’t decide on Mum or Mom in the text) just sticks in my throat especially as my mom has passed. She could do so much more for her parents with her income but she chooses to only do the things that put her in a good light.

sorry for making it about me and my memories. I think I’m just missing my mom more atm with Mother’s Day approaching.
This!! What Babs describes in her "poem" is... parenting. The notion that you make sacrifices (whether large or small) as a parent is totally mind boggling to her.

• Heart
she probably thinks it's an example of her underprivileged, poverty-stricken childhood - oh boo hoo, poor babs. piano and violin. and swimming lessons - but the wet ones had to sacrafice owning a car? *insert a gif featuring someone playing the world's smallest violin* hardly comparable to the heartbreaking situations of so many families, where parents literally go without food to ensure their kids can eat.

View attachment 1132872

in actuality, it just emphasises how selfish babs was - even from childhood, she demanded lessons to learn to play two musical instruments, which she obvs wasn't particularly interested in and wasn't a hobby she persued, whilst simultaneously prevented her family from having a car!

it's literally been all about HER since the day she was born. no wonder she's so fiercly against poor ethan exploring his own musical talents with his euphonium - her own childhood experiences means she automatically worries that by providing her children with opportunities to pursue their interests and ho bies, it will mean that SHE will have to go without - and there is absolutely no way babs would be willing to sacrifice netflix/overspending on fast fashion and needless plastic tat/disney holidays/candles/mickey ears/alcohol etc etc to encourage any of ethan's skills or talents - not if it involves spending less money on HERSELF. wet san has clearly been fueling her narcisstic behaviours since birth - hence why she is unable to even dedicate a poem to her mother without making it all about HER. nothing less than wet san deserves tho, raising babs to believe that the world revolves around HER. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She forgets what she says, because she lies so much. It had absolutely nothing to do with having skinny finances. She's said in the past (on blogs/grid posts) that they never had a car until she was 10 because her Dad only passed his driving test when she was 10. Liars need a good memory, Babnocchio 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I had an incident the other day with my youngest daughter. Basically, something I did for a charity I was working for years ago is on YouTube and a boy in her class saw it, well a few of them did at the time cos one of the other parents found it, told her son and he spread it around the other kids! Anyway, on Mon a boy in one of her lessons brought it up again and wasn't very nice. She's mortified and has been quite upset.
Just to put it into context, I wasn't in my pants, flashing my gunt, fanning my foof, threatening to hit my husband, showing off her underwear or the layout of her bedroom. I wasn't bragging about a holiday, showing a load of toddler tat I'd bought her or having a meltdown because some people disagree with me! I was simply being interviewed about how our charity helps people discharged from hospital, with no fixed address to go to.
Yet the kids are horrible about it! Taking the piss and won't let it go!
So Emma, we know you read here so I'll say it a little bit louder!
Erin is going to be absolutely torn to pieces over your "career" choices soon! When are you going to wake up and accept this!?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wow, and this is the nan she claims adores her. They share the kids, when the kids have moved out what's left for them to warrant staying in together?

Reactions: 18
I had an incident the other day with my youngest daughter. Basically, something I did for a charity I was working for years ago is on YouTube and a boy in her class saw it, well a few of them did at the time cos one of the other parents found it, told her son and he spread it around the other kids! Anyway, on Mon a boy in one of her lessons brought it up again and wasn't very nice. She's mortified and has been quite upset.
Just to put it into context, I wasn't in my pants, flashing my gunt, fanning my foof, threatening to hit my husband, showing off her underwear or the layout of her bedroom. I wasn't bragging about a holiday, showing a load of toddler tat I'd bought her or having a meltdown because some people disagree with me! I was simply being interviewed about how our charity helps people discharged from hospital, with no fixed address to go to.
Erin is going to be absolutely torn to pieces over your "career" choices soon! When are you going to wake up and accept this!?
It really is any little thing with kids isn't it!? Like you say, you're not doing anything remotely embarrassing, but they've still latched on to it. Sorry your daughter is going through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes I doubt Erin or Ethan will be writing any Mothers Day poems about how blabs went without so they could have stuff 🤔😂😂
She went without a suitably sized coat so they could all go to Iceland, plus today's stories also show a coat not done up, so maybe that's her vibe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma doesn't give a tit. Remember when she posted the clip of her mum in her golden oldie dance class, on stage and showing her rear end in massive pants during a very tame and lame "moulin rouge" rendition? She tried to use that to compare herself & Erin, as apparently people had been asking her if she worries about Erin's school peers using Babs' content against her (translated to; Babs had been doomscrolling Tattle, as nobody comments this and she doesn't read her DM's, allegedly). It's not remotely comparable! Emma is a grown middle aged woman and her mum is a pensioner dancing as a hobby in retirement. Wet San doesn't film herself naked in the bath, flash her undercarriage with kicks, constantly talk about her tits, sit in front of mirrors and take pics of herself in her bra and nickers, dance like a twit with prawn crackers, use a tower fan to cool down her fanny, starfish topless on the bed in her nickers ..... and she certainly didn't do it when Emma was a teen in senior school and everyone could see it all.
That was a very poor comparison from Babs to try and justify the embarrassing things she posts on the internet. No comparison whatsoever. Totally not the same at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Emma is in for a full breakdown once Erin starts high school. There is no way that Erin will not be bullied. High schools and teenage life has changed so much since Emma was a "teacher", and she is doing nothing to make sure Erin and Ethan aren't in for an absolutely horrific time. Does she think saying "be kind" will be enough to stop the relentless torture that they'll experience? Even if she stops featuring them (which I doubt she would), every single thing that Emma does becomes ammunition, not that there isn't already a lifetime of ammunition available from fanning her vag down to things that probably seem insignificant to Emma like plastic ivy that smells fishy. The reality is Emma only cares about Emma and she is a total bleep for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Emma is in for a full breakdown once Erin starts high school. There is no way that Erin will not be bullied. High schools and teenage life has changed so much since Emma was a "teacher", and she is doing nothing to make sure Erin and Ethan aren't in for an absolutely horrific time. Does she think saying "be kind" will be enough to stop the relentless torture that they'll experience? Even if she stops featuring them (which I doubt she would), every single thing that Emma does becomes ammunition, not that there isn't already a lifetime of ammunition available from fanning her vag down to things that probably seem insignificant to Emma like plastic ivy that smells fishy. The reality is Emma only cares about Emma and she is a total bleep for that.
Kids are awful, Emma will know this. She worked in a high school, she will have seen the grief some kids get, whether its for the way they, look, speak, dress, whatever. There's no way she can actually think her kids will be an exception and that's before taking into account all the tit she puts out there!

Reactions: 22
It really is any tiny little thing,,,, So with all of Emma's antics out there for them all to dine out on, she's in for a world of pain and trouble. The kids won't even be nice to Erin about her own participation either. A girl in my other daughters year has an acting agent and has been in a few films and professional stage shows. Thd kids dislike her! They're horrible to her about it all, and I'm not ashamed or afraid to admit that my own daughter has had a few words to say about this girl and I've had to step in, but not all parents will, most won't care!

Reactions: 20
Am I remembering it wrong?? Wasn’t this just growing up in the 70/80s? Most people didn’t drive. Parents always sacrificed what was seen as frivolous activities/wants to enable their kids to do various clubs or you know pay fricking bills. It’s like she thinks she was hard done by or her mom was some sort of saint for doing this?!
I mean one of my earliest memories is my dad dragging their mattress into the lounge of our high rose council flat in the winter so we could all sleep together with the fire on low (the only heating we had) in the depths of winter or when I was literally trapped in bed by the weight of the sheets/blankets/eiderdowns on it to keep me warm of a night. My dad was one of the 80s 1in10 at this point there were sacrifices and lots of them but I didn’t realise I just had a wonderful upbringing with 2 people that adored me. Now I look back on how hard it must have been for them and when they were alive I did everything I could to make their lives easier and more comfortable. I could never repay what they did for me and her bleeping poem (where she can’t decide on Mum or Mom in the text) just sticks in my throat especially as my mom has passed. She could do so much more for her parents with her income but she chooses to only do the things that put her in a good light.

sorry for making it about me and my memories. I think I’m just missing my mom more atm with Mother’s Day approaching.
Don’t say sorry ,Growing up in the 70s my mum was a single parent , we lived in council property. We never owned a car or had lessons in anything . My mum had a boyfriend who had a car and we went on holiday to Wales a few times

As an adult mum told me that she turned the fires off when we were in bed , she sat in darkness with a coat because every minute counted on the electric meter. My mum bought the cheapest cuts of meat ( belly pork was considered poor man’s meat) from the butchers & we went up the markets in town every Saturday for veg. Although we were poor mum cooked healthy stews and soups .

Luckily when I started earning a good wage I was able to spoil her a little.. nothing extravagant she wasn’t materialistic . No way anything I did made up for how much she did for us . I don’t remember being cold or hungry .

I do remember cuddles and kisses.

I miss her so much . Hugs for everyone here who is missing a loved one right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh the outfits are so cringe. There was obviously a big meeting to discuss how she could progress from mum content and FASHION is what they chose??? I mean, there's not many options but...🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kids are awful, Emma will know this. She worked in a high school, she will have seen the grief some kids get, whether its for the way they, look, speak, dress, whatever. There's no way she can actually think her kids will be an exception and that's before taking into account all the tit she puts out there!
Flab’s knows nothing of any importance. She’s as thick as mince and nowhere near as useful.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.