Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent thread title 🙌🙌. I so wished I'd logged into the zoom event, just so I could've shouted 'You have no authority here ,Bab' à la Jackie Weaver style...that would've shaken things up a bit 😉🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Excellent thread title 🙌🙌. I so wished I'd logged into the zoom event, just so I could've shouted 'You have no authority here ,Bab' à la Jackie Weaver style...that would've shaken things up a bit 😉🤣.
it was so worth sticking around through the boring chat that had nothing to do with the reason she was there in the first place, just to watch her panic and throw a tantrum infront of people from the uni 😂

i wish i had screen recorded it, questions n all.
ty for the new thread and title!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Think this might be my favourite ever thread title.

@BLAH76 you are a kweeeen 👑

Thanks @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn for the new thread, when I tell you I screamed and was rabid to see it.

Just in: actual footage of Tattlers legitimately accessing Emma's publicly available Zoom link.

markup_44460.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Ha ha ha!!! Well done on the thread title. She’s a stupid witch saying the uni was hacked and not clever enough to realise the implications of doing so. Enjoy the title Bab!
If she is doing something to do with school places this morning like a parent meeting or something, it can’t be the local girl’s school as she wouldn’t need directions to get there. Or it could be something non school related.

Ha ha ha!!! Well done on the thread title. She’s a stupid witch saying the uni was hacked and not clever enough to realise the implications of doing so. Enjoy the title Bab!
If she is doing something to do with school places this morning like a parent meeting or something, it can’t be the local girl’s school as she wouldn’t need directions to get there. Or it could be something non school related.
Maybe this "mumming" is health related

And as I say this I'm reminded of le Wonk. She shared all of that on the internet and it's there forever and Ez at that age couldn't have possibly have comprehended what the consequences of that were. I cannot believe this woman. She didn't even share it to raise any awareness of the condition, it was just for content

Reactions: 19
Maybe this "mumming" is health related

And as I say this I'm reminded of le Wonk. She shared all of that on the internet and it's there forever and Ez at that age couldn't have possibly have comprehended what the consequences of that were. I cannot believe this woman. She didn't even share it to raise any awareness of the condition, it was just for content
She’s doing exactly the same with her Dad too. Will post photos of him looking poorly & it will be a difficult year, but nothing on his condition etc. possibly her family have warned her not to but I doubt it.

Reactions: 15
Title with the most votes at the time of creation (42 votes) came from @BLAH76
Oh my goodness, I am SHOOKETH!! I must celebrate later (after some werk and mumming) with a cock and bath bomb! My second thread title... I deserve an excel certificate cowbags!! 😂😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Notice the interesting perspective of that ‘we love westies’ pic. Her perspective, their hands are upside down which doesn’t show the words on the wrist bands properly since that is meant to be the point of the post. And her pigs trotters have to be at the front when they didn’t need to be in the photo at all.
Narc much?

She's on Instagram explaining she'll doing be doing fashion reels on what to wear, more like not what to wear!

She should be seeking fashion advice not giving it. Her make up is so 80s, she needs to lay off the blush and the heavy metallic eyeshadow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She's on Instagram explaining she'll doing be doing fashion reels on what to wear, more like not what to wear!

She should be seeking fashion advice not giving it. Her make up is so 80s, she needs to lay off the blush and the heavy metallic eyeshadow.
How to dress now it’s not wintry but still cold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 think we got your idea of that in Iceland just buy a coat that does t fasten up. Please tell me there are not people out there who look to her for clothes advise. I would say she is more what not to wear but hey ho she makes us laugh

• Haha

She's EXTREMELY thirsty for a fashion collab/clothing line. Attending the In The Style event in Manchester and her and Adam Frisby following one another. BTech Paul has most likely put it to Frisby that Babs would love an ITS gig. Frisby will be watching her content to see how she engages with people. If she does get one, it will be a gigantic flop, because although the babettes fawn over her & blow smoke up her ass in the comments, & hit "like" on her posts out of some skewed "loyalty" to her, the vast majority of them just won't have the money to spend on the crazy prices ITS charge for their cheap looking clothing. She should have pursued this a year or two ago. Going after it now isn't a good time in terms of the babettes spending - most of them will be keeping a tight budget with the huge increases in home fuel bills, car fuel, & groceries to feed their families. They'll be looking to save as much as they can. Nobody spends as much as Babs does, I find her shopping habits to be off the scale and out of reach of the average family woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What not to wear more like.. also if Erin is already complaining about babs shoes squeaking and embarrassing her.. I wouldn’t laugh it off it’s a foreshadowing for the future when she doesn’t want you anywhere where with her because babs is an embarrassment! Insight into Erin’s future.. babs is going to do everything possible to make her teen years unbearable

Attachments

Oh what a day to be alive
I have a wardrobe full of midi skirts and dresses and now thankfully I have Babba the Hut to tell me how to wear them
Thank god for Big Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oi. head, no one and I say it with my whole cracking rack chest NO ONE needs any fashion advice from you. I have got to the voluptuous age of almost 44 and I’ve worn docs, converse and midi dresses along with lots of other clothing over the years without the need for some monster who can’t even buy a coat in the right size showing me how to dress

no duck off back under your extremely large rock

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh what a day to be alive
I have a wardrobe full of midi skirts and dresses and now thankfully I have Babba the Hut to tell me how to wear them
Thank god for Big Babs
It makes her feel good about herself to think she knows how to style an outfit when the babettes don't know. Such wisdom and talent

• Haha
I thought babs idea of content couldn’t get any lower, but we’ve gone past the bottom of the barrel with “I got a spam email” content. bleeping hell. Imagine having so little going on in your life that it makes it onto your Instagram. The “highlight reel of your life where it doesn’t show everything” as babs and other Instahuns like to remind us. This is your highlight babs? A spam bleeping email? Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.