Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Babs got her following because people were tired of seeing the insta perfect mum which is why she calls them awful names, films herself doing activities with them looking bored af and posts photos of them having tantrums and people saw her as “real”

Then she clung on to bigger influences and got kicked to the curb and she’ll forever be chasing her past success down the road of all the destruction she’s caused her in life.

She’s like a tv show .. season 1-2 were ok, season 3 peak viewing, season 4 declining views - star of the show LP fucks off by season 5 and then by season 6 it’s an absolute train wreck that everyone knows should finished ages ago but because the writers aka babs are so greedy they keep on going.
That sounds like epic viewing as far as TV series goes

"Breaking Bab" anyone???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she had kids because it is considered the 'norm'. What else would she do if she didn't have them? Who would she be if she can't call heraled a mum? Her life is so empty.

I doubt she really thought about having/not having them, it was just what you do and she did it.

I don't think she particularly enjoys them, the amount of time she spends on Netflix whilst they are in their room shows that, but she equally wouldn't know what to do with herself without them?!?

*I hope you understand what I mean!!!
They are very much just part of the pattern life "should" take to her. I don't think she was in any way prepared for the reality of parenting and, as you say, she doesn't enjoy them. I wonder if she would ever admit that if she could shed go back and tell 20 something Emma not to bother.

Reactions: 19
I wonder if she wanted the attention that a tiny baby brings too? Except you don’t see the exhaustion and hard work that comes with it.

I definitely think that she wishes she’d been able to have another baby 3-4 years ago for the content.

Reactions: 18

"Breaking Bab" anyone???
Love it but far too edgy for our Babs .. I feel she’s way more daytime viewing. I’d say she’s more suited to a mix of “DIY SOS(te)”, “What Not to Wear” and “You are What you Eat”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she talks about (and expects) the E's to produce grandchildren for her is probably exactly how she was brought up.
And on that fateful night in whichever Birmimgham bar it was, Emma had danced her last dance on a bar, she'd fought her last fight with her mates, she'd worn all of the ugly uncool suits in Wallis, and then she spotted Ste!!!!!! She thought "it's now or never - those kids aren't going to conceive themselves" and boom! She had his balls in her suit jacket pocket quicker than he could say "what number bus do you catch home" 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
And the rest is (very bad) history!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

"Breaking Bab" anyone???
breaking bab! 🤣🤣

premise: a gripping series following babs' initial break though into the world of SM influenza, spiralling into later seasons highlighting all her monumental duck-ups, and ultimately documenting the slow-motion car-crash of her failing "career", resulting in multiple public mortifying bathroom breakdowns, constantly humiliating herself for sympathy and attention as her "carer" slips through her fingers.

coincidentally, it's the exact kind of netflix program babs would be raving about and recommending to the babettes! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love it but far too edgy for our Babs .. I feel she’s way more daytime viewing. I’d say she’s more suited to a mix of “DIY SOS(te)”, “What Not to Wear” and “You are What you Eat”
Agree Netflix too classy for Babs too, it’d be on Yesterday +1 or something similar 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
breaking bab! 🤣🤣

premise: a gripping series following babs' initial break though into the world of SM influenza, spiralling into later seasons highlighting all her monumental duck-ups, and ultimately documenting the slow-motion car-crash of her failing "career", resulting in multiple public mortifying bathroom breakdowns, constantly humiliating herself for sympathy and attention as her "carer" slips through her fingers.

coincidentally, it's the exact kind of netflix program babs would be raving about and recommending to the babettes! 🤣
Instead of meth it’s bath bomb powder 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That's terrible. Her kids can read that and see what she's said about them. I bet when she wrote it it didn't cross her mind that it would be public for even her kids to read one day
I think if the kids brought it up, babs would turn it around on them by reminding them that her joB gave them trips and experiences they’d never have had. High school girls are MEAN though and clips will be round the girls WhatsApp groups before long.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why she’s saying Ethan won’t remember their day out. He’s 9 isn’t he? His memory works!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t understand why she’s saying Ethan won’t remember their day out. He’s 9 isn’t he? His memory works!
Because she’s brums biggest hole and it suits her narrative.

“Brum is the best….” Or whatever tripe she spewed. Yes Brum is but not the same old bull ring you constantly go to. It’s bleeping hideous there, serves a purpose but doesn’t show brums best bits you absolute cretin!! I mean for her it does she can turn around and fall into primark from where the HP wands are installed but other than that it’s shocking and sad (& I don’t mean that patronising) all the homeless people concentrated in that area begging is so bloody sad. But it’s ok she got to have a mooch (read went in to monki and primark) so babs doesn’t give a shite
And walking up New St to Tim Hortons?! Wouldn’t have wasted your time the fact she loved it shows how awful her taste is

• Heart
Wow. I didn’t know Babs was the only person in the history of all the world who followed boy bands around. I always thought thousands of fans saw them in stadium concerts, hundreds chased limos and stalked hotels and hung outside their houses. Guess all those documentaries and magazine articles I’ve seen about hardcore losers fans were just made up, and it’s ONLY our Babs who ever followed pop stars, and has now inspired a new Disney film about a teenage girl who loves a boy band. Wow. You really do learn something every day!

*I’ve never actually stalked a boy band but I did win a radio phone in to meet Westlife, and my husband stalked Ant and Dec for me once and got a video of them saying hello to me! I’m not saying if you like boy bands you’re a loser, I’m saying Babs is a loser!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There is no way they were there for those wands to be in the dark, way past the toddler bedtime!

• Haha
I've never heard of Tim Horton, so googled, this came up. She really is sad how she obsessed about stuff. TH tweeted, she's watched the film, she MUST go 🙄
Why is she so rubbish? She isn't an "influencer" (unless, plot twist, she was aiming to influence people to be nothing like her all along!?) she is the epitome of "influenced". She really has no originsl thought in her head.

Wow. I didn’t know Babs was the only person in the history of all the world who followed boy bands around. I always thought thousands of fans saw them in stadium concerts, hundreds chased limos and stalked hotels and hung outside their houses. Guess all those documentaries and magazine articles I’ve seen about hardcore losers fans were just made up, and it’s ONLY our Babs who ever followed pop stars, and has now inspired a new Disney film about a teenage girl who loves a boy band. Wow. You really do learn something every day!

*I’ve never actually stalked a boy band but I did win a radio phone in to meet Westlife, and my husband stalked Ant and Dec for me once and got a video of them saying hello to me! I’m not saying if you like boy bands you’re a loser, I’m saying Babs is a loser!🤣
My "take" on Babs being exactly like a character in "Turning Red" actually wasn't the little girl Mei and her friends as it is in Babs' daft head - my "take" is that Erin was Mei and Babs was Mei's Mum, the ultimate control freak, dictating what her daughter should and shouldn't do, who she should and shouldn't be friends with, & mortifyingly embarrassing her at school infront of her friends, peers & teachers.

Yes, stick THAT in your gob Babs! Your Mei's Mum 😂😂😂

I bet the Teachers in Erin & Ethan's school all talk about Babs in the staff room, & discuss how embarrassing she is to her kids. The staff room in Erin's senior school will be abuzz with the teachers laughing at Babs and feeling sorry for Erin. Every action has a reaction, Babs never thinks further than her own nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s still in toddler mode! I said something similar about my 2 year old when we went to the farm last week - we all had a lovely day but he won’t remember it.
I think everyone remembers fun things they did when they were nine!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.