Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
We often say how immature Emma is, how stunted she is and how she did things in the past that were absolutely far too immature for her to be engaging in at the ages she was (chasing boy bands in her early 20's, for example). I had a scroll back through her IG grid and came across these gems. She was 28 years of age. !!!TWENTY EIGHT!!! years of age and she was making picture scrapbooks with stickers and slogans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Christ he really does look like dopey Dave Best from the Royle Familyโ€ฆโ€ฆabout reyt cos sheโ€™s as lazy as Denise ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32

BonBon27

VIP Member
Wow. I didnโ€™t know Babs was the only person in the history of all the world who followed boy bands around. I always thought thousands of fans saw them in stadium concerts, hundreds chased limos and stalked hotels and hung outside their houses. Guess all those documentaries and magazine articles Iโ€™ve seen about hardcore losers fans were just made up, and itโ€™s ONLY our Babs who ever followed pop stars, and has now inspired a new Disney film about a teenage girl who loves a boy band. Wow. You really do learn something every day!

*Iโ€™ve never actually stalked a boy band but I did win a radio phone in to meet Westlife, and my husband stalked Ant and Dec for me once and got a video of them saying hello to me! Iโ€™m not saying if you like boy bands youโ€™re a loser, Iโ€™m saying Babs is a loser!๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
We often say how immature Emma is, how stunted she is and how she did things in the past that were absolutely far too immature for her to be engaging in at the ages she was (chasing boy bands in her early 20's, for example). I had a scroll back through her IG grid and came across these gems. She was 28 years of age. !!!TWENTY EIGHT!!! years of age and she was making picture scrapbooks with stickers and slogans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
What. The. Fuck.

This is the literal opposite of what I was doing in 2005, at the same age as her. โ„๐Ÿ’Š๐ŸŽธ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฑ

• Haha
  • Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
โ€œMum what you doing in the kitchen?โ€

โ€œJust taking selfies whilst posing like a twat in my underwear and jacket that doesnโ€™t do up because Iโ€™m not the size 18 I say i amโ€

โ€œOh same as every other day thenโ€
What worries me the most is the message sheโ€™s sending Erin - itโ€™s fine to post photos of yourself in your underwear on the internet as long as it pays for nice things and expensive holidays. The kids clearly know what she does for a โ€œjobโ€ so as Erin gets older sheโ€™ll think thatโ€™s a totally reasonable way of making money. Itโ€™s quite scary really๐Ÿ˜•

• Heart

chipstick

VIP Member
"i lOvE a SpReAdShEeT"

That's the stupidest spreadsheet I've ever fucking seen, what's the point of having the text and amounts in the same cell. She might as well just use Word or whatever.

Do the Conways think Excel is the only computer software in existence? Will NEVER get over Stephen making her a certificate on it pahahahaha

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
The irony Babs not amused her daughter is now wearing cropped tops & yet Babs went out in a bra & blazer ๐Ÿ˜‚
I think sheโ€™s going to be insanely jealous of her daughter going forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
โ€œAlso I weirdly cried editing this. Thatโ€™s the power of dancing to Disney โ€

fucking hell bells ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Angry

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Does anyone else remember when M&S used to size their clothes as 8-10 12-14 16-18 20-22 etc? That's because no real woman is one fucking size!!! She's an absolute idiot the way she bangs in about her size!!

Emma, you are fat! Over Weight. Large. Plus size. Call it whatever you like but own who and what you are! No shame! Just fucking own it!

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
I find these meet ups really weird at this point! I can understand when she had toddlers and tried to make it like a mums and tots group type thing. Her kids are at school now so surely a lot of her audience with kids at school will be working an actual job, not swanning round drinking coffee with Babs?! What will they even talk about?! I'm so intruiged...
she posted the photo on insta a lil ago.
its just her and mums with toddlers. shes alone. i find that so weird.

why would a grown adult alone, want to meet up with mums and toddlers?
why are these people watching her when they have toddlers, and she has fully grown children. i dont understand.

why couldnt she wait til the weeekend? where she could take both of her kids, and have a really good family day out, id have so much mum guilt going a place like that alone and not taking my kids.

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
Hi Bab ( as we know you read here),

I need some fashion advice. I'm about to do the school run and my coat zips all the way up, should I chuck it away and replace it with one that doesn't do up?

Many thanks,

A loyal ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‘œ

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Cowbags.
What's more stupid and idiotic than decorating your house for Easter?
Decorating your house for Easter when you're going to be on a different continent for the entire time ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„

Sidenote : Everytime I see that mug cupboard I just wish it would come crashing down ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
ah, babs totally screwing up the timeline of the lies she's told - yet again! babs has said multiple times that she first injured her back at the age of 17/18, which is when the majority of her boyband stalking took place. it's how she ended up trapped in a lift with the backstreet boys "at crotch level", and she is very clearly sitting in a wheelchair in the bottom photo. yet in her caption she's claiming she's 14. sure,babs. are you and Claire getting your identical back injury stories confused again?! ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 1120662
There's no way she is 14 in that bottom picture! More like 44 - in her vile suit jacket ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Babs fashion shoot today Tingo list

1. ITS gifted items from LadBabyMum or Jessontheplussize?
2. Clown makeup & curled hair
3. Stevie up in space for the best photos
4. Love heart sunglasses

• Haha