Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do any companies want to work with her? All of her #ADs are rubbish, she even cut off whatever she was saying in the middle of a sentence this time! I thought the brands had to approve it before it gets uploaded, that’s why they’re not filmed ‘live’. 🤷🏼‍♀️

👋🏼 Hi Babs, stop with the repeated ‘lunch break’ lie. In order to have a lunch break, you’d need to have a job of work. Don’t try to tell me that pissing about online is a job. It makes you sound like such a deluded arse, you’re stay at home mum who makes a bit of money through social media posts. It isn’t a job ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ugh she is such an ignorant twit.
She knows nothing about fashion-nothing! She can’t even buy clothes that FIT so no one with half a brain is going to take fashion advice from her. That reel is just yet another desperate attempt to find some content.
She looks filthy, is fat and is not body confident. I couldn’t care if she was a size 30 BUT she lies all the time about her size which is not someone who is body confident. If you don’t actually like being overweight then do something about it instead of lying about your size!
She’ll never go viral. She’s not witty or clever enough and has no original ideas EVER!
She’s a nobody with zero talent who is desperately clinging to a washed up ‘career’.
Hopefully she and her social media posts will career off a cliff edge soon!

Reactions: 21
Is this a real ad for Green Chef? I only ask because there have been some influencers mark their Hello Fresh ads as #ad but it’s just the normal discount code that everyone gets when they take out a subscription. Hope that makes sense?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Is this a real ad for Green Chef? I only ask because there have been some influencers mark their Hello Fresh ads as #ad but it’s just the normal discount code that everyone gets when they take out a subscription. Hope that makes sense?
OMG you're right...you can sign up anyway with 40% off first box then an offer on next 3. She's desperate.

• Haha
  • Wow
OMG you're right...you can sign up anyway with 40% off first box then an offer on next 3. She's desperate.
She’s doing a lot of affiliate links etc lately which makes me question the validity of the ad. There’s also no grid post & the company hasn’t reposted her stories. Also I’m pretty sure not 100% that she said a few weeks ago they were using Hello Fresh boxes 🤷🏼‍♀️ I could be wrong though. I’m doped up to the eyeballs at the minute 🤪

Reactions: 19
Born and bred, heritage goes back hundreds of years. Lived there all my life, went to school there, stayed well into adulthood, family still live in parts. I think it's a dump. Each to their own though, isn't it, I guess?
My parents moved me and my brother away from there when I was in primary school and he was a toddler for a reason. They moved us to the Westcountry and never looked back. This was in the very early 90's and happened because somebody was raped at the end of our road. Birmingham has lovely people - really lovely and friendly but the place itself is not lovely at all.

Reactions: 10
Sounds a bit weird to be going into the new school already. My daughter has got into a grammar school but since receiving our school place offer on the 2nd March we haven't even had a letter from them yet, never mind anything else. I don't know anyone who has, grammar school or otherwise 🤔

I'm a bit late to the party to reply to this, but we had an evening orientation type event at our child's secondary school on the 7th, so it is possible.

Reactions: 8
I wondered this.
I think it may be an AD as if you get a discount code you share with people from a normal account the discount code isn’t usually your name?

Reactions: 11
Babs saying her reel was going to be seen by hundreds of thousands of people … not quite at 100K views are we Babby?

I don’t get why she was so excited to film this one, how is it different to any other clothing reel she’s done?

Posted it before but I really do feel like Miranda Priestly whenever I see her fashion “Denim Jacket? For Spring? Groundbreaking”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg, I'm creased .. an instagrammer has today criticised influencers and their make up routines looking" as tho they've been gang banged by a pack of felt tips from Poundland." I immediately thought of our Bab 🤡. ☠☠☠⚰⚰⚰🙊🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is this what Stephen said when he gave Emma her plate?

View attachment 1125052

(Yes, I know picking up on her autocaption errors is childish and a low blow, but she's an idiot who can't pronounce fusilli so I don't care 😘 hope that helps)
It’s not a low blow, I do it all the time hahaha. I just think it’s lazy that she gets paid all this money whilst doing f**k all yet she can’t correct her captions. Also it’s for people who have hearing impairments and they rely on these to see what the person is saying!! She’s an arse.

• Heart
Did she teach Erin to smile like that? With the scrunched up nose and half shut eyes?! Because it’s bloody ridiculious looking, and not a smile that comes naturally 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
As if Stephen looked at that reel and was like “Aaaahhhh!!”

You could show that man live footage of aliens destroying the whole of Birmingham and he’d still be the expressionless mute mop he always is.
classic babs fabricating a story, similar to the time she actually claimed that Steve said the words "you go, girl!" 🤣

tbh, there was a really weird vibe to the stories she posted after sharing that reel. we all know she lies, but she does it on such a regular basis that - apart from her eyes darting aroundnwhich gives it away 🤦🏻‍♀️ - she's usually pretty damn confident in whatever babanory bullshit she's spouting. the stories she's talking in the aftermath of her reel about how "happy" she is, and doesn't care of the reel made her look "bonkers" there's na sudden moment - just before she mentions steve's "ahhhhh" reaction where she looks genuinely uncomfortable and awkward, and there's just a really weird vibe....before she clarifies that "she liked it" and zooms in on her beaming face. i can't put my finger on it exactly, but something definitely seemed off. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 18
The ad for green chef was shocking, aired at tea time but said that her and Ste were going to eat it for lunch - so it should of been aired at lunch time! We should also of seen what other meals shes chosen to get an idea of variety. And I'm also sure she mentioned a few weeks ago getting Hello Fresh and the kids struggling to adapt - why aren't the kids eating this green chef food?

Reactions: 16
There’s a meet up today? Unless I missed something I hadn’t heard about it before today? Where did she advertise that?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.