Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep pushing the "Stephen is Irish" trope? He's not. He was born in Birmingham. His HERITAGE is Irish, I bet his nationality and passport are BRITISH. Is it only Stephen's dad (or even HIS parents) who's Irish anyway, not his mum? My grandparents were Welsh, but my mum was born in Birmingham. She never said she was Welsh 😂 Babs maths is rubbish too. If Stephen is "half" Irish, his kids cannot be "half" as well. Posing with a glass of Guinness that he won't drink because he hates it. Twats. Am I pedantic over this? Yes. It pisses me off that she uses it for content. The "Galway Girl" song for the pic of Erin, born and raised in Birmingham, England & never been to Ireland in her life 😂😂😂😂😂 I bet Babs and Stephen have never been, either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Please god what the hell is she wearing this morning surely it’s all for a bet She needs a responsible adult to have a word with her. She is definately not all there

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Decompose?? She’s got a Masters? Yeah it’s from Poundland!
DECOMPOSE 😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

Sounds about right Babs - you absolutely decompose. You never wash your clothes or pyjamas, you wash your fanny with baby wipes and your hobbit house has black mould growing on the windows & doors. I bet you smell of must, wet dog and ciggies 🤢

The rest of us decompress 🥰😇🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She decomposed a long time ago.

Also no, I don't have time to sit in the car scrolling tattle once the kids are dropped off because I immediately have to start work.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Quick everyone, give Bab some praise. She has had to do a school run. She is a true hero 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
She’s not environmentally friendly enough to decompose, she’s festering in landfill polluting the planet forever.

Quick everyone, give Bab some praise. She has had to do a school run. She is a true hero 🙄
Quick get that excel spreadsheet certificate laminated, she’s worth it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry could resist another "can't, won't" 🤣

Can't wash, won't wash. Unless it's with a baby wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she keep pushing the "Stephen is Irish" trope? He's not. He was born in Birmingham. His HERITAGE is Irish, I bet his nationality and passport are BRITISH. Is it only Stephen's dad (or even HIS parents) who's Irish anyway, not his mum? My grandparents were Welsh, but my mum was born in Birmingham. She never said she was Welsh 😂 Babs maths is rubbish too. If Stephen is "half" Irish, his kids cannot be "half" as well. Posing with a glass of Guinness that he won't drink because he hates it. Twats. Am I pedantic over this? Yes. It pisses me off that she uses it for content. The "Galway Girl" song for the pic of Erin, born and raised in Birmingham, England & never been to Ireland in her life 😂😂😂😂😂 I bet Babs and Stephen have never been, either!
Surely if it mattered that much she’d fill her house with shamrock bunting & leprechauns. She goes all out for Easter and Valentines but not Patrick’s Day for ‘Irish’ Stephen……

another example of how selfish she is.

Reactions: 15
Ignore the decomposing woman, Babettes, don't size down as oversized is the fashion right now

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is loving your chin(s) body confidence or face confidence?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Decompose, if only. Babs and her tat are going to be polluting the planet for a long while yet 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Think she’s giving a couple of nods to us today

- Not doing a St Patricks day Ste post (may still be time)
- Saying that decomposing also applies to her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely she can walk the kids to school anyway! It’s a beautiful sunny day in the midlands today. Lazy oaf!
I get the impression they live quite far from the school as they have moved twice since TT started school.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.