Brummy Mummy #104 We are Anonymous, we infiltrate Zoom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you go to a meet up with a woman who’s kids have grown up? And allow the total stranger to plaster your kid online to strangers? Babettes are as stupid as Emma clearly.

Reactions: 30
Oh god the latest tiktok 🙄
Size down, tights up high (doesn’t say tits), add a belt, it’s got pockets, platform docs. Still chasing that elusive ITS collab 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
You hear that?

No it’s not the scraping of a barrel, it’s the scraping of a Marmite jar.

Love it or Hate it. Was that an advert or did my original creative influencer mind just come up that?
i honestly thought that story was going to evolve into a poll about whether the babettes first spread their toast with a layer of butter/margarine before they top it with marmite! i feel like babs missed a trick there, as it's a pretty contraversial topic and definitely would have upped engagment - the perfect follow-on poll for the highly unoriginal "love it or hate it" marmite debate! especially when she missed an opportunity to rehash her boring margarine content - showing off her hacked-up tub of flora and labelling herself a monster! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone else ever heard her mention that penguins were her favourite animal or have I missed the boat on that one?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would you go to a meet up with a woman who’s kids have grown up? And allow the total stranger to plaster your kid online to strangers? Babettes are as stupid as Emma clearly.
especially because a condition of being allowed entry into the event will undoubtedly have been "show your ticket and let me sniff your baby's head" - and if any guest dared to refuse to hand over their child to the stinking grellow one, babs would immediately label them a hater - because who wouldn't want their baby sniffed by kween babs, it's a true privilege to have their child babtised by babs the child catcher's giant hooter - she'd set wet san the bouncer on them, and have them kicked out! steve was obvs busy at work, so she couldn't rely on him to scare them off with his glare. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she force herself out of her comfort zone? What’s the point? Just stick with what makes you happy and comfortable. Stop trying to be something you aren’t to be relatable. It makes no sense to me!

The clip of her with Peter Pan is just horrendous to watch
I hate that too. She looks like her face is going to explode 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ almighty Emma duck off with the love me love me look at me I’m fat but I don’t care tit! You do care and your endless need for bleeping attention is beyond embarrassing. duck off to the far side of duck off then duck off some more!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
A subtle nod to Tattle with that latest reel would be an understatement 🤦🏼‍♀️😳😂.

Bore off with your constant attention seeking and validation, Babs 🙄!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.