Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I

I'm bi and Asa is definitely gay. It's not just the way he dresses at all. I know plenty of straight men that dress well.
I'm bi and I believe that Asa is straight as that's how he's chosen to publicly identify? Re-evaluate your assumptions and don't project your own stereotypes/ feelings onto others as if they are fact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Down Under

Being a wife is now Brooklyn’s entire personality.

I know Bailey got engaged/married a while ago, but her YouTube video got 10 million views and her Instagram proposal photo got 1.1 million likes. I know they assumed the views for Brooklyn’s engagement would be the same. Brooklyn always gets more likes on her photos than Bailey, but I think it’s very telling that the views/likes are a lot less for Brooklyn’s engagement (because a lot of people think it’s too fast and a mistake). And Bailey said at the end of their video that there will be more wedding content… this feels so fake! Why do they capitalize their relationships? Brooklyn made a video after her breakup with Parker and after her breakup with Brooks, Mindy put “Brooklyn post-breakup” in the title of her video. It’s sad!
Funny you should mention this, I remember now watching one of their videos from 2017 where the girls and Asa, Parker, and Mindy attended the RDMAs. It was titled Get ready with me Prom 2017. There is quite a few scenes in that video where Brooklyn is actually quite rude to Parker. First was in the car, he was trying to show her something on his phone and she pretty much rolled her eyes at him, then realised the camera was on them and quickly put on a big smile and was bobbing her head. Second part was they were at musically and she says 'parker got stickers cause he is a three year old' Thirdly was when they get to the RDMAs and Parker offers his hand to help her out of the car. She kind of grabbed it, but quickly let go and walked off. Then when they get inside, it looks like he touches her and she shrugs him off again. Parker looks quite uncomfortable through the whole video. I actually wonder if she was like this to him off camera a lot, but on camera she acted like they were the perfect couple. I know being celebrities means acting one way in the public and another way in private, but it made me wonder whether he had just had enough of her having two sides. I think Parker was actually quite a decent guy. Considering she made sure to put out a video and made it clear he dumped her, he never retaliated. He probably could've spilled a whole lot of tea on the whole family, but he didn't. I actually think after watching that particular video, that she probably wasn't as nice to him off camera, but thought that he would keep taking it. Must have come as a shock when he dumped her. I think the fame had definitely gone to her head by then, and she thought he would never leave her because of her celebrity status. I could be completely wrong and reading far too much into it, but after seeing her and Dakotas reaction to Brooks in the 10 dates in 10 days, I'm starting to think she really isn't as nice as she tries to make out.

Reactions: 19

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
I literally cannot stand Bailey attempting to comment on the Met Gala. She polled a bunch of the looks with 0 mention of the actual theme. She has absolutely no substance behind anything she speaks about
It’s been a dream of hers to style someone for the Met Gala... Sorry I don’t think they’d accept your overpriced clothes from Shein!! Girl bye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
you literally cannot have it both ways. you can’t be online for nearly your entire life and show people your life, giving people a sense of familiarity and closeness, and then turn around and say “I don’t have to post online” and make it out to seem like your followers are being malicious for the sake of being malicious. bestie, people are saying these things because they are genuinely concerned. things aren’t adding up (you had no reason to lie 10 months ago when you first said you were dating Dakota, you have a reason to lie now and that’s why it’s suddenly “over a year”), things are fishy, and people are concerned. you can’t want people to be invested in your life and then turn around and say “you don’t know my life”. pick a fucking lane and give people credit. I’m not saying that they need to share everything or that they don’t deserve to keep things private, but it’s the hypocrisy that rubs me the wrong way. and maybe address the shit that your fiancé did so that people stop “saying hurtful things”

Wow lol so Bailey got a well thought out engagement/engagement party with both of their extended families present. And Brooklyn gets an engagement party on a Tuesday in their shein resale headquarters
RIGHT??? Like what in the tomfoolery is this 😂😂😂? Everything about this feels off - the creepy unmarried 28-year-old Mormon fiance, the staged & obvious proposal, the bootleg office engagement party, the short relationship with a weird dynamic. It feels SO RUSHED it doesn't feel real. That rush could be competition, but wouldn't be surprised if it's because she is already pregnant - especially cause she's probably not waiting for marriage anymore, they've had many nights alone together. With how shitty the engagement party is, a rushed wedding in the near future wouldn't be surprising.

Someone said Dakota had to propose super quick after she graduated before she realised that she was just lonely in Utah and before she felt better after being back with her family. I feel so sorry for her. The pressure. If she realises he's not the one after getting married, she'll probably be stuck with him cause who wants to divorce & prove the many haters right? Another possibility: the engagement gets called off and they rack in attention & money from a break-up video, in true McKnight fashion 😂😂😂
Imagine having a competitive twin who wants everything to be about her.... the engagement for example "I got a cake topper!" "I put up the ivy wall!" "I went off on the snacks!" And Brooklyn's engagement being shoved after Bailey's in the same instagram highlight. What a lovely twin.

Last edited:

larin_ree

What is Bailey's obsession with pretending her wedding was a surprise?? She's comparing herself to Veronica Merell's wedding (youtuber who never even admitted she was dating someone until they announced their engagement and wedding within 48 hours - it was iconic). Bailey had a whole wedding series, posting a fake wedding date doesn't make her wedding a surprise. I think she thinks it was a much bigger deal than it really was

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
The wedding dress try-on video is up! The vibe is so weird…. Mindy barely said anything and looks like she doesn’t want to be there. Mindy just stood far away with with her arms crossed. Kamri wasn’t even there. Bailey and Chloe (?) seem wayyyy more excited than Brooklyn. Brooklyn almost looks nervous and scared in some clips. I think Rylan even asked, “Why aren’t you crying?”

did y’all see the description of her new video? she highlights how she actually “touched bases with Dakota a few times before the series” and how Dakota is “so good with Daxton and Paisley”

I like how they originally lied about his age to make him seem younger and now they keep bringing up how he’s soo much older as justification for why she’s settling down now.

honestly I’m still irritated that she broke lockdown to do her stupid 10 dates series. I feel like most ppl have forgotten now, but in 2020, during peak Covid, before vaccines were available, she flew to another state and met up with 10+ ppl
“I hope you all can find your Dakota” uh no thank you Brooklyn😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

xixona

They have 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsman right?
So why not put Bailey, Kamri, Rylan and Pais as her bridesmaids instead of Dakota’s sister, I’m sure she understands that Brooklyn has sister’s to prioritize first
yes but the reason is if Paisley was a bridesmaid Daxton would have to be a groomsman. We know Dakota's family is racist and would never accept that. Excluding both Paisley and Daxton is easier to hide the truth by saying it's because of age.

• Sad

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
It’ll never happen but I would pay money to see them react to Jordan & McKay’s video on them.

God Brooklyn is so full of shit. In their most recent video she says she doesn’t know if she’ll take Dakota’s last name because she’s a feminist and she’s not letting Sean walk her down the aisle because she’s a feminist……. An actual feminist wouldn’t marry someone with views like Dakota and donate to the Mormon church.

Please go read the comments on their latest video she’s getting cooked

Last edited:

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
I guess they were raised in a community where getting married is your biggest life goal I still feel like 22 isn't old enough :( especially with how short they dated
Here’s why it feels off to me:
1. A 28 year old unmarried mormon man is a red flag.
2. I don’t see any chemistry between them.
3. They were long distance and Brooklyn was going through an extremely hard time mentally.
4. His beliefs are concerning.
5. They don’t seem to be having a temple wedding even though they I think they are still Mormon.
6. With Brooks, Brooklyn said they were both Mormon and waiting until marriage. With Dakota, she got on live saying she doesn’t feel comfortable saying if she is still waiting.

I made an account to write this. Did you see that awkward moment when twins seperate after hug and Bailey didn't know what to do with Dakota? He was standing there like uber driver who halped carry suitcase and Bailey looked at him like 'why you are not leaving'. This is the proof they are not very close and that the family doesnt know him very well.

larin_ree

Never thought I'd be complimenting Bailey's engagement but compared to Brooklyn's - it was so much more meaningful and special. Their proposal and engagement party were full of family and suited the couple. It showed the years they'd spent together, there is something seriously lacking with Brooklyn's. The engagement party had tacky props like the veil and sashes. It looked like a birthday party thrown together by coworkers in an office, not an engagement party for a very wealthy couple

Reactions: 16

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
I wish they would stop glamorizing young marriage. Sure it works out for some, but it also doesn’t work out for a LOT of people. Bailey and Asa were young but they also dated for 4 years, unlike Brooklyn and Dakota who are definitely rushing into marriage. It’s stupid that they’re basically saying F what people think, it’s ok to rush into a marriage.

Attachments

Reactions: 16