Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is also a Facebook page and twitter account for it! I dread to think what awful skincare line they will bring out.
Whenever influencers put out skincare lines it’s usually overpriced because of the name on the bottle and not as high quality as smaller brands (or big brands that have been doing it right for a long time)

Reactions: 1
Of course we can’t be sure, but I think it could also be possible that Brooklyn wanted to marry Brooks, since she knew Bailey was getting engaged and Brooks said no. Maybe because he didn’t see a future with her and her family or because they had different views on religion or other things. Just thinking!

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does she not have that joyful glow people have when they are about to marry the love of their lives?
No I totally agree - it was the first thing I thought when I saw the picture. I kind of think she looks super sad most of the time tbh...

Going off the thing that someone found on their Pinterest, I think I have found their skincare instagram page. The only 3 followers all work in the industry and follow Shaun and Mindy…
also to add to this theory, the itkskincare.com domain was bought/created in 2021.

also registered to the domain is this product packaging idea which I guess points to what kind of products will be sold. And with the label “dermatologist tested” which I hope is not referring to Brooklyn if this is really their line.
27BFE24E-329F-4190-A180-0F230F26EC25.png
86E38647-1B9C-4DF9-ADD8-5C6A273BC49C.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I get that she's being jokey/hyperbolic but do they not realise how sad this sounds? It's probably true, Brooklyn does not seem in love or excited in the slightest. She doesn't have that exciting bride glow that most new fiances have, it sounds like a chore to her rather than the best time of her life. Even her twin is more excited than her

Attachments

Reactions: 5
also to add to this theory, the itkskincare.com domain was bought/created in 2021.

also registered to the domain is this product packaging idea which I guess points to what kind of products will be sold. And with the label “dermatologist tested” which I hope is not referring to Brooklyn if this is really their line.View attachment 1197536View attachment 1197537
I just looked at the 3 followers on the itkskinare page on instagram and chose one. She follows a company called Maesa (the distributor on the bottom on the packaging) and look who also follows Maesa… Mindy!

Attachments

I just looked at the 3 followers on the itkskinare page on instagram and chose one. She follows a company called Maesa (the distributor on the bottom on the packaging) and look who also follows Maesa… Mindy!
Maesa is the distributor for Hairitage. Seriously all they do is get someone else to create the products and then plaster their brand all over it. Tah dah… profit!

Reactions: 7

also registered to the domain is this product packaging idea which I guess points to what kind of products will be sold. And with the label “dermatologist tested” which I hope is not referring to Brooklyn if this is really their line.View attachment 1197536View attachment 1197537
Lol I called it 🤣 I wasn’t expecting to be right but here we are. Sounds like a stupid name for skincare ngl

Reactions: 2
idk how to share their tiktok…. But she’s getting so mad!! Rylan is defending her in the comments saying they dated before she moved to Utah… it was 10 months. Stop lying and just own it. She’s trying so hard to prove herself right and convince everyone that she knows what she’s doing.

Reactions: 3
idk how to share their tiktok…. But she’s getting so mad!! Rylan is defending her in the comments saying they dated before she moved to Utah… it was 10 months. Stop lying and just own it. She’s trying so hard to prove herself right and convince everyone that she knows what she’s doing.
Rylan is pissing me off. She’s deleting comments calling out BYU/the Mormon church for being homophobic and racist. Like girl, didn’t your parents send you away?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i honestly really hope rylan doesn’t conform to her parents standards and go to byu. honestly i really like rylan and was hoping she’d go off the beaten path, but i don’t think she will. when she was younger she seemed a bit different, then she was sent away and maybe doesn’t want to stand out and be liked. idk, i hope she’s doing ok. i felt bad when she was younger cause she was always grouped with dax and pais, maybe she just wants to be more with her sisters.

Reactions: 8
i honestly really hope rylan doesn’t conform to her parents standards and go to byu. honestly i really like rylan and was hoping she’d go off the beaten path, but i don’t think she will. when she was younger she seemed a bit different, then she was sent away and maybe doesn’t want to stand out and be liked. idk, i hope she’s doing ok. i felt bad when she was younger cause she was always grouped with dax and pais, maybe she just wants to be more with her sisters.
Tbh I feel like Rylan is maybe gonna succumb to the pressure or like do the things to make her fit in more with the family. Like she’s only 15/16 and she’s always been the butt of certain jokes. I know a bit of banter is normal in families but if you’re seeing it all the time as a theme in videos you would wonder how much they mention those kind of jokes in real life?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.