Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same question lol, does anyone remember the video where they blurred the Trump flag at Dakota’s house?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread I think it was one of the many outfit challenge videos lol. Maybe Halloween?
I can't find it, but that makes me sad because if he does support Trump (which he does) why be ashamed of it? You are marrying this man, you can't really hide things like this when you are marrying someone. It's almost like she's embarrassed by it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I remember something censored behind Brooklyn in the new years/birthday video where she shows her new years eve dress? I checked and it begins from around 4:22 in the video

Reactions: 2
I can't find it, but that makes me sad because if he does support Trump (which he does) why be ashamed of it? You are marrying this man, you can't really hide things like this when you are marrying someone. It's almost like she's embarrassed by it 🤷‍♀️
I mean I can see Brooklyn herself being a Trump supporter. While I think Bailey and Asa may not be.

Reactions: 6
Yesssss!!! I haven’t seen too many of their videos but I hope they dive deep into the shady things they’ve done (sending Rylan away, upselling Shein clothes, not taking Daxton and Paisley on trips, the weird rebranding cussing phase, being sponsored by their university, Dakota… the list goes on lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have an idea / example of what the unblurred image is / could be I want spam it in comments lol

Omg haha
I’ve spent the last half hour on trump poster Google and I’m two ticks away from buying a gun and getting an eagle tattoo 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recap of Brooklyn and Bailey #1:

- Dakota proposed to Brooklyn on a boat in April 2022. It was all very commercial: again a sponsorship deal for the ring, staged photoshoot, B&B coordinated their outfits.
- Bailey and Kamri have framed the proposal mostly in a commercial manner, how they want maximum exposure on social media from this event.
- Dakota supports Trump, allegedly had a Trump flag in his house, and seems not to support BLM. Tattlers worry about Daxton and Paisley.
- We don't know about the McKnight's beliefs, but wonder whether they're Republican too since they never disclose their political views and seem conservative.
- Negative comments about Dakota & Brooklyn being ill-matched, rushing into marriage after 10 months etc. and his political views quickly get deleted from the twins' social media.
- Unclear whether Dakota will fit with Brooklyn over the long term, his family seems more private and more like 'regular' Mormons in Utah. They're not into the media at all.
- Brooklyn and Dakota are moving to Texas at the end of April 2022.

- McKnight family hardly knows Dakota, Bailey has only seen Dakota five times, Kamri calls him an 'ideal man' while she has no idea of him of what being married is like. Shaun and Mindy seem okay about Dakota but not massively excited, it's clear they hardly know him at all.

- B&B constantly sell low-quality fashion items, claim they are hugely popular, but have zero customer service for anyone who complains about the poor quality or problematic return policy. B&B don't seem to re-wear their fashion items much.

Reactions: 12
the blurred image might be copyrighted artwork - i know from watching ad home tours that if they don't have permission they'd have to pay the artist a release fee type of thing

I hope they dive deep into the shady things they’ve done (sending Rylan away
This!!! The internet for the most part seems to have forgotten about this/ not questioned Mindy’s ‘boarding school’ / family claims. I hope some of these new tiktok accounts (eg @truthaboutthemcknights) can uncover more about this because it seems so sketchy

Reactions: 10
This!!! The internet for the most part seems to have forgotten about this/ not questioned Mindy’s ‘boarding school’ / family claims. I hope some of these new tiktok accounts (eg @truthaboutthemcknights) can uncover more about this because it seems so sketchy
there used to be an IG page that exposed so much about where rylan was, what really happened, etc. I said this on the last board, but basically the admin of the IG got a DM from someone who was also attending this camp, and basically she revealed that Rylan got sent away because she punched a car out of anger. The mcknights have never came out to confirm (obviously), but they did send her to some reform camp for "troubled girls" that specialized in equine therapy, I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
there used to be an IG page that exposed so much about where rylan was, what really happened, etc. I said this on the last board, but basically the admin of the IG got a DM from someone who was also attending this camp, and basically she revealed that Rylan got sent away because she punched a car out of anger. The mcknights have never came out to confirm (obviously), but they did send her to some reform camp for "troubled girls" that specialized in equine therapy, I believe.
Yes after writing my post i began following the account i mentioned in my previous post (@thetruthaboutthemcknights) on Instagram, they have all the proof about the account on their private ig - I won’t name it here but it has details about rylan being sent away

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.