Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no issue with anyone having sex before marriage, what makes me uncomfortable is the parents permitting (and no doubt encouraging) the twins to videos saying they are waiting at such a young age when how on earth do they know what they want in life (tbh I’m not sure you do at 22 either but that’s beside the point). Now as young adults Brooklyn is having to defend a position she made as teen on a very personal issue. Just gives me the ick.
This is the whole problem of the purity cult, purity pledges and rings in general. I believe at least one of the twins was always wearing what looked like a plain wedding band on the middle finger - that was no doubt a purity ring.

Reactions: 8
I have no issue with anyone having sex before marriage, what makes me uncomfortable is the parents permitting (and no doubt encouraging) the twins to videos saying they are waiting at such a young age when how on earth do they know what they want in life (tbh I’m not sure you do at 22 either but that’s beside the point). Now as young adults Brooklyn is having to defend a position she made as teen on a very personal issue. Just gives me the ick.
Actually this all wouldn't be a problem if they never talked and answered qns on that topic... How hard could it be? They're the ones choosing what qns to answer I never saw the importance of always answering the no we're waiting till marriage, like no one usually cares till you tell them you are then change your mind when you get with someone everyone hates
My point is whether someone is waiting either for marriage or the right person its no ones business and they shouldn't make it public coz whether they admit it or not they're influencing someone out there and now imagine someone who decided to wait and sees someone dodging that QN obviously they might start wondering if they're doing the right thing while that is their decision to make and not because someone said they should.
Also if she wanted to wait she probably shouldn't have put herself in the way of temptation with someone clearly not waiting, maybe she should have talked with him abt her restrictions and if he knew them and charmed his way with her then its not okay

Reactions: 7
Being a wife is now Brooklyn’s entire personality.

I know Bailey got engaged/married a while ago, but her YouTube video got 10 million views and her Instagram proposal photo got 1.1 million likes. I know they assumed the views for Brooklyn’s engagement would be the same. Brooklyn always gets more likes on her photos than Bailey, but I think it’s very telling that the views/likes are a lot less for Brooklyn’s engagement (because a lot of people think it’s too fast and a mistake). And Bailey said at the end of their video that there will be more wedding content… this feels so fake! Why do they capitalize their relationships? Brooklyn made a video after her breakup with Parker and after her breakup with Brooks, Mindy put “Brooklyn post-breakup” in the title of her video. It’s sad!
Funny you should mention this, I remember now watching one of their videos from 2017 where the girls and Asa, Parker, and Mindy attended the RDMAs. It was titled Get ready with me Prom 2017. There is quite a few scenes in that video where Brooklyn is actually quite rude to Parker. First was in the car, he was trying to show her something on his phone and she pretty much rolled her eyes at him, then realised the camera was on them and quickly put on a big smile and was bobbing her head. Second part was they were at musically and she says 'parker got stickers cause he is a three year old' Thirdly was when they get to the RDMAs and Parker offers his hand to help her out of the car. She kind of grabbed it, but quickly let go and walked off. Then when they get inside, it looks like he touches her and she shrugs him off again. Parker looks quite uncomfortable through the whole video. I actually wonder if she was like this to him off camera a lot, but on camera she acted like they were the perfect couple. I know being celebrities means acting one way in the public and another way in private, but it made me wonder whether he had just had enough of her having two sides. I think Parker was actually quite a decent guy. Considering she made sure to put out a video and made it clear he dumped her, he never retaliated. He probably could've spilled a whole lot of tea on the whole family, but he didn't. I actually think after watching that particular video, that she probably wasn't as nice to him off camera, but thought that he would keep taking it. Must have come as a shock when he dumped her. I think the fame had definitely gone to her head by then, and she thought he would never leave her because of her celebrity status. I could be completely wrong and reading far too much into it, but after seeing her and Dakotas reaction to Brooks in the 10 dates in 10 days, I'm starting to think she really isn't as nice as she tries to make out.

Reactions: 19
@qewretry_ Unfortunately I don’t have the video anymore. 😕 It said the file was too large to upload. Here’s a screenshot though and you can see someone say, “so the short answer is no she’s not waiting” A lot of people we’re calling her out, saying she’s no longer waiting. I don’t think she’s gone live on tiktok since then lol

Here’s what I said when I first posted this:
Brooklyn went live on tiktok. I took a screen recording but it won’t upload… Someone asked if she’s waiting until marriage and she said, “I don’t feel comfortable answering that. I don’t want my opinion to sway your opinion. So I’m not answering that. Bailey loves talking about sex so you can ask her.” She’s full of 💩 They both always said that they were waiting until marriage! She literally said she’s waiting in her bf tag video with Brooks… So I guess she’s no longer waiting. She also didn’t answer the questions about getting married in the temple.

Then someone asked why so fast to get married. She goes, “We don’t feel like we have to get married. There’s no pressure for us to get married. But we just want to. He’s 27. And we’re about to move to Texas. And so we’re thinking about it.” Then her eyes got all big… So she’s definitely getting engaged SOON, if she’s not already engaged. She makes it seem like he’s 27 and sooo old, so it’s time to settle down. Lmao
Thanks so much for the response!! Such a shame you don't have the video anymore!

Reactions: 4
Funny you should mention this, I remember now watching one of their videos from 2017 where the girls and Asa, Parker, and Mindy attended the RDMAs. It was titled Get ready with me Prom 2017. There is quite a few scenes in that video where Brooklyn is actually quite rude to Parker. First was in the car, he was trying to show her something on his phone and she pretty much rolled her eyes at him, then realised the camera was on them and quickly put on a big smile and was bobbing her head. Second part was they were at musically and she says 'parker got stickers cause he is a three year old' Thirdly was when they get to the RDMAs and Parker offers his hand to help her out of the car. She kind of grabbed it, but quickly let go and walked off. Then when they get inside, it looks like he touches her and she shrugs him off again. Parker looks quite uncomfortable through the whole video. I actually wonder if she was like this to him off camera a lot, but on camera she acted like they were the perfect couple. I know being celebrities means acting one way in the public and another way in private, but it made me wonder whether he had just had enough of her having two sides. I think Parker was actually quite a decent guy. Considering she made sure to put out a video and made it clear he dumped her, he never retaliated. He probably could've spilled a whole lot of tea on the whole family, but he didn't. I actually think after watching that particular video, that she probably wasn't as nice to him off camera, but thought that he would keep taking it. Must have come as a shock when he dumped her. I think the fame had definitely gone to her head by then, and she thought he would never leave her because of her celebrity status. I could be completely wrong and reading far too much into it, but after seeing her and Dakotas reaction to Brooks in the 10 dates in 10 days, I'm starting to think she really isn't as nice as she tries to make out.
She was so mean to him in that video! Like I’ve been saying I think the family puts up a front and we almost have to view them as reality tv stars instead of real people.

Also, I literally don’t care if she isn’t waiting until marriage anymore. What I do care about is them still paying their tithing to a church that is racist/homophobic/sexist and acting like they’re allowed to pick and choose which rules they follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Parker surely know better about Brooklyn and the families. That's why Mindy and the twins really trying hard to make Parker looks bad to the audience. Anyways, does anyone know what is Parker ig username?

Reactions: 3
She was so mean to him in that video! Like I’ve been saying I think the family puts up a front and we almost have to view them as reality tv stars instead of real people.

Also, I literally don’t care if she isn’t waiting until marriage anymore. What I do care about is them still paying their tithing to a church that is racist/homophobic/sexist and acting like they’re allowed to pick and choose which rules they follow.
You would be better off if you didn't care abt that either coz its their choice that they have to change based on how they see it just like the waiting thing... 👀

You would be better off if you didn't care abt that either coz its their choice that they have to change based on how they see it just like the waiting thing... 👀
Girly no. They’re donating money to an organization that goes against their own children. So by supporting their channels you’re supporting the Mormon church as well.

• Heart
Here you can see Brooklyn (and Bailey) wearing what I think may be a purity ring?

ring1.png

ring3.png

ring2.png

Reactions: 2
Girly no. They’re donating money to an organization that goes against their own children. So by supporting their channels you’re supporting the Mormon church as well.
Who said I'm supporting their channel? There are some things that a person must notice for themselves that they're wrong in order to change and believe it or not other people saying its wrong won't change someone's belief, that is something people have to take a step and once they do, then get involved in helping them not to go back to their old ways bt as of rn I dont see them minding that they have black children and they're church is racist, if they can't see even that do you think they would see something else that doesn't affect them?

Brooklyn definitely gives me “I’m better than you” mean girl vibes. There was a video where Brooklyn and Parker went to Six Flags and Parker said he’s terrified of heights and didn’t want to ride the roller coasters. Then he said, “Brooklyn forced me to do my worst fear.” Then she was making fun of how scared he was.

I posted an article a few days ago where they said they make people sign a contract agreeing that if they’re in any videos, there would be no problems.

Remember how mean and bratty she was in the video where she made Dakota watch her 10 dates series? Bailey is super self-centered but she seems nicer and less judgmental than Brooklyn.

Reactions: 9
Bailey is super self-centered but she seems nicer and less judgmental than Brooklyn.
Maybe bailey is more herself on video than Brooklyn since bailey is the one mostly posting and engaging while Brooklyn is in the background so its easier for her to have a public persona

Yes! I ended up watching the Jordan and McKay video last night about Mormonism. Definitely a very judgemental church, full of racism and homophobes. We have a church similar here in Australia, they have lost a few members due to practicing gay conversion therapy. These ex members have since spoken up, but of course the church denies it. The pastor even encouraged this man to marry his own daughter! She has also since left the church, and is now divorced. Her father refuses to have anything to do with her. They also preach family first, just like Mormons. Behind the scenes though, it's a very different story.

Reactions: 5
Brooklyn tends to mock people about their insecurities, thinking that if she finds it weird then she must point it out. She has mocked Dakota about him being shy to kiss her first, because he is older than her.

• Sad
Has anyone else noted Mormons are becoming less modest nowadays? I used to watch the shaytards and I’ve noticed the younger girls are a lot less modest. I wonder if the church’s stance has changed.

Has anyone else noted Mormons are becoming less modest nowadays? I used to watch the shaytards and I’ve noticed the younger girls are a lot less modest. I wonder if the church’s stance has changed.
It's probably not the church's stance that has changed, but Mormon society. Young Mormons want to participate in more 'mainstream' American life and trends.

Reactions: 6
It's probably not the church's stance that has changed, but Mormon society. Young Mormons want to participate in more 'mainstream' American life and trends.
Interesting I’m surprised the church doesn’t say anything but I suppose they donate money

Interesting I’m surprised the church doesn’t say anything but I suppose they donate money
The church says a lot on the topic of modesty for regular members but will often turn a blind eye to the influencers we see because its free promotion and their donations are massive. If they advertise Mormonism as chill with no big rules (inaccurate) they're more likely to bring more people in, the church knows they're valuable so they won't punish those with followings

Mindy's videos are flopping bad oh my, no wonder she's putting all her energy into Hairitage

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.