Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll never happen but I would pay money to see them react to Jordan & McKay’s video on them.

God Brooklyn is so full of tit. In their most recent video she says she doesn’t know if she’ll take Dakota’s last name because she’s a feminist and she’s not letting Sean walk her down the aisle because she’s a feminist……. An actual feminist wouldn’t marry someone with views like Dakota and donate to the Mormon church.

Please go read the comments on their latest video she’s getting cooked

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
New name:
- The McKnight Family: Trump’s Finest Family
- Twins Gone Rogue and The Whole Family On The Edge
- The McKnights and Their Celebrity Status Quo

Reactions: 5
Brooklyn referring to Bailey, Kamri and Rylan as her 'blood sisters' and then palming off Paisley (and Dax) as too young to be a proper part of the bridal party was... Yikes. It's got to be because she knows that Dakota's family will be too busy seething with racist rage seeing P&D to give her and wrinkle head all the attention at the altar...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
gross new video with Brooklyn and Dakota someone watch it so I don't give them my views

also what happened to Brooklyn being all "I HATE BEING ON CAMERA SO DOES DAKOTA I DONT HAVE TO POST MY LIFE I DONT LIKE FORCING DAKOTA TO BE ON CAMERA"
In the video, Brooklyn and Dakota are answering questions about their wedding.
- Brooklyn has rashes or red marks on her chest and what looks like a bruise on her lip.
- Brooklyn states that the wedding will take place in the redwoods of California
- Brooklyn does not know whether or not she is taking Dakota’s last name
- Brooklyn states that having kids will be in about 1-3 years
- No dancing after the wedding

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Brooklyn referring to Bailey, Kamri and Rylan as her 'blood sisters' and then palming off Paisley (and Dax) as too young to be a proper part of the bridal party was... Yikes. It's got to be because she knows that Dakota's family will be too busy seething with racist rage seeing P&D to give her and wrinkle head all the attention at the altar...
They always say Paisley and Daxton are "too young" to be included. It's just a reason to exclude them from the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That video just screams “I’m getting married just so I can plan a wedding not because I’m actually in love”

Also the “blood sisters” comment… yikes

Also Brooklyn saying she doesn’t like dancing but was on the dance team in high school…?

Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for Paisley and Daxton. It sounds really traumatic to grow up surrounded by people who are a part of a inherently racist cult and that clearly don't see them as a true part of their family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’ll never happen but I would pay money to see them react to Jordan & McKay’s video on them.

God Brooklyn is so full of tit. In their most recent video she says she doesn’t know if she’ll take Dakota’s last name because she’s a feminist and she’s not letting Sean walk her down the aisle because she’s a feminist……. An actual feminist wouldn’t marry someone with views like Dakota and donate to the Mormon church.

Please go read the comments on their latest video she’s getting cooked
Now people are losing meaning of what being a feminist is and taking a last name or a parent walking you down the isle does not disrupt that... Tattle should really add a rolling eyes emoji😌

We need a new thread people👥

Reactions: 12
I would not be surprised if those are million dollar houses, or close to it. Like be humble. Which then again, they don't have a humble bone in their self centered bodies.
So I did some research on new construction, 4 bedroom houses in Dallas. I think this is very similar to their houses (it also has an office and movie room like their’s). Don’t buy an $800k house if you can’t afford to furnish it!
WTF. I haven’t watched the video yet but that’s insane!! “Blood sisters” That’s so freaking mean. Brooklyn has been showing her true colors lately… Isn’t Paisley in 5th grade and Daxton in middle school? That’s not that young.. And Bailey and Asa had them in their wedding! You’re exactly right, the REAL reason is his racist family and Dakota is basically a stranger to her family.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Guys do u think you have been trolling bailey while Brooklyn was clearly fooling everyone? I'm gonna say it again not everything is about being feminist just say you dont want to undergo the process of changing your name back in case of divorce and that you dont want to be walked down the isle

Guys do u think you have been trolling bailey while Brooklyn was clearly fooling everyone? I'm gonna say it again not everything is about being feminist just say you dont want to undergo the process of changing your name back in case of divorce and that you dont want to be walked down the isle
Maybe she’s already considering a future divorce. I don’t really see them lasting that long together, at least Bailey and Asa knew each other well before marrying.

Unless the mormon shame of divorce is enough to stay unhappy, but they don’t follow most mormon rules anyways…

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE] Isn’t Paisley in 5th grade and Daxton in middle school? That’s not that young..
[/QUOTE]

Literally! I was in my brothers wedding when I was 8 turning 9 as a Junior Bridesmaid (we’re 15 years apart) so, in my eyes, there’s no excuse.

Reactions: 6
Isn’t Paisley in 5th grade and Daxton in middle school? That’s not that young..
[/QUOTE]

Literally! I was in my brothers wedding when I was 8 turning 9 as a Junior Bridesmaid (we’re 15 years apart) so, in my eyes, there’s no excuse.
[/QUOTE]

I don’t remember when but at this moment in time, Daxton has already graduated from middle school.

If anyone is watching the recent Behind the Braids video, at Daxton’s graduation, the name of his school is not blurred out at all while in the past it has been.

Looks like they just don’t give a crap anymore.

thread name idea: Sorry’s not in her vocabulary, which probably makes Brooklyn a joy to marry

Reactions: 4
As an adoptee, it would utterly break my heart if someone in my family started referring to others as their "blood family". That is exclusion at its finest. Do not adopt children if you are going to have a division in the family. I am so devastated for Dax and Pais knowing they'll grow up and watch these videos and realise that their sisters truly do not see them as family

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They have 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsman right?
So why not put Bailey, Kamri, Rylan and Pais as her bridesmaids instead of Dakota’s sister, I’m sure she understands that Brooklyn has sister’s to prioritize first

Reactions: 13
They have 4 bridesmaids and 4 groomsman right?
So why not put Bailey, Kamri, Rylan and Pais as her bridesmaids instead of Dakota’s sister, I’m sure she understands that Brooklyn has sister’s to prioritize first
yes but the reason is if Paisley was a bridesmaid Daxton would have to be a groomsman. We know Dakota's family is racist and would never accept that. Excluding both Paisley and Daxton is easier to hide the truth by saying it's because of age.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
In the video she did say that Paisley and Daxton will be junior bridesmaids/groomsmen so they are included as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.