Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I definitely feel like Asa and Bailey have waaaaaaay more chemistry and it shows that they dated for so long before getting married. Going off of the stuff he posted on Facebook/Instagram I don’t think he’s the type of person I would want to live with as a woc but that’s just me.
Exactly! Not everyone's cup of tea... Bt seriously he sometimes looks demented (yeah I referenced harry potter) I'm waiting for when their relationship shows visible chemistry bt I guess thats not for everyone😒
It's for sure weird and doesn't make the whole marriage look less forced/staged.
If they went differently with this wedding like a ring thats not sponsored, a long engagement, Brooklyn atleast being as happy as bailey on her own dress tryouts, not reminding people every time why this bothers them... It could feel like a special event. Bt life isn't that easy is it?

TALK OF MURDER BELOW FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD BE TRIGGERED BY IT SORRY

I cant believe I'm writing this bt Dakota is perfect for a serial killer movie... If anyone knows the one that the guy stalks the girl then kills her and the rest of the family.... Its just like a movie and now I can really see it, those empty unfinished houses are perfect for the murder scene where the girl run away from the serial killer... Well this went out of line and sorry Brooklyn since you guys visit gossip sites bt your fiance could audition for a movie, he has the face expression😶 REALLY SORRY EVERYONE my brain is weird sometimes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What is Bailey's obsession with pretending her wedding was a surprise?? She's comparing herself to Veronica Merell's wedding (youtuber who never even admitted she was dating someone until they announced their engagement and wedding within 48 hours - it was iconic). Bailey had a whole wedding series, posting a fake wedding date doesn't make her wedding a surprise. I think she thinks it was a much bigger deal than it really was

Reactions: 18
What is Bailey's obsession with pretending her wedding was a surprise?? She's comparing herself to Veronica Merell's wedding (youtuber who never even admitted she was dating someone until they announced their engagement and wedding within 48 hours - it was iconic). Bailey had a whole wedding series, posting a fake wedding date doesn't make her wedding a surprise. I think she thinks it was a much bigger deal than it really was
Veronica merrel's wedding and engagement was so nice and an actual surprise to her(she wasn't even wearing makeup that day😂😂😂 then she panicked thinkig she had a mask on the entire time)... To say the truth as a viewer roni's engagement was much more fun to watch
Bailey might not have known she's getting engaged that day bt she figured it out when she saw the flowers bt roni didn't know till the ring came out and we had genuine reactions in the pictures not these 10times taken to see which one looks great(fake)

Reactions: 8
Veronica merrel's wedding and engagement was so nice and an actual surprise to her(she wasn't even wearing makeup that day😂😂😂 then she panicked thinkig she had a mask on the entire time)... To say the truth as a viewer roni's engagement was much more fun to watch
Bailey might not have known she's getting engaged that day bt she figured it out when she saw the flowers bt roni didn't know till the ring came out and we had genuine reactions in the pictures not these 10times taken to see which one looks great(fake)
I agree, but she compared their weddings specifically - not their proposals. Bailey's wedding wasn't a surprise at all

What do the comments say? I'm not on tiktok so I can only watch the video 😅
50% "Your marriage wasn't a secret, Roni's was, we didn't even know they were dating" and 50% "omg my favess are together" lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not Bailey comparing herself with Veronica and dance confidently😂🤣 LOL Bailey's wedding wasn't a secret at all! Tired of her keep on being the "Look at me, Look at me!" attitude 😂
Really? She had to say shocked the world? More like shocked no one... Its embarrassing how she can confidently say that standing next to the person who no one knew was even engaged and married till after the fact😂😂😂

50% "Your marriage wasn't a secret, Roni's was, we didn't even know they were dating" and 50% "omg my favess are together" lmao
😂😂 you gotta love the comments, they can't fool people
This is off topic bt the merrell twins merch, how is it? I see good reviews bt you can't really know sometimes.
Why do they like using the word shocked the world anyway? Its in everything😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Honestly that advice was not a good look for them. It makes them look infinitely more stupid that they all felt the need to repost that idiotic advice. Really says something horrible about their characters. money driven pigs

Reactions: 14
Do we think she won the 100k?
Also, what kind of advice is that?
“Never say your sorry. Always play to win” well that explains why they act the way they do. They never apologize for anything (but instead delete comments) and they’re so freaking competitive.

I just watched both collab videos with the Rybka twins and Merrell twins. Their chemistry seemed more genuine and natural compared to the video with B&B. I liked how the Merrell twins let the Rybka twins win in their video. B&B are so competitive with each other… it’s kind of sad.

TALK OF MURDER BELOW FOR ANYONE WHO WOULD BE TRIGGERED BY IT SORRY
I cant believe I'm writing this bt Dakota is perfect for a serial killer movie... If anyone knows the one that the guy stalks the girl then kills her and the rest of the family.... Its just like a movie and now I can really see it, those empty unfinished houses are perfect for the murder scene where the girl run away from the serial killer... Well this went out of line and sorry Brooklyn since you guys visit gossip sites bt your fiance could audition for a movie, he has the face expression😶 REALLY SORRY EVERYONE my brain is weird sometimes
Dakota definitely gives me a weird vibe. Like he could be a stalker, obsessive ex-boyfriend. He messaged Brooklyn a week after her breakup with Brooks and immediately offered to fly to Texas to take her on a date. Just seems kind of desperate.

Reactions: 14
“Never say your sorry. Always play to win” well that explains why they act the way they do. They never apologize for anything (but instead delete comments) and they’re so freaking competitive.

I just watched both collab videos with the Rybka twins and Merrell twins. Their chemistry seemed more genuine and natural compared to the video with B&B. I liked how the Merrell twins let the Rybka twins win in their video. B&B are so competitive with each other… it’s kind of sad.

Dakota definitely gives me a weird vibe. Like he could be a stalker, obsessive ex-boyfriend. He messaged Brooklyn a week after her breakup with Brooks and immediately offered to fly to Texas to take her on a date. Just seems kind of desperate.
Money, money, money

Da dum

Reactions: 4
What a terrible attitude shines through Mindy's 'Never say you're sorry, always play to win'. One of the first things little children learn is to apologise after they've done something wrong. It's very un-Christian of Mindy, too.

By the way B&B, can't you spell? It's YOU'RE.

Reactions: 15
What a terrible attitude shines through Mindy's 'Never say you're sorry, always play to win'. One of the first things little children learn is to apologise after they've done something wrong. It's very un-Christian of Mindy, too.

By the way B&B, can't you spell? It's YOU'RE.
Learning your child to never say sorry, is also learning your child that other people don’t have feelings.

Reactions: 6
omgg look another wedding-centric video like is anyone else sooo sick of the wedding content and just wants them to stuff capitalizing on brooklyns so-called 'love' and it is literally so weird how baileys acting like she shocked ppl like no everyone knew

Based off the new video, looks like Brooklyn will not be having a temple wedding at all! She seems to really like the sheer super deep v neck, which definitely will not be temple approved.

Mindy also doesnt seem very enthusiastic about this wedding...

TW!!!!!!!

The twins look so skinny in their Instagram picture together from a few days ago 🥺

Brooklyn: “we have the whole crew here”
Mindy “minus Kamri”

Me: WHAT ABOUT QUEEN PAISLEY?

Reactions: 7
brooklyn looked so lifeless during her wedding dress shopping that it’s almost enough to make me feel sorry for her

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.