Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
Not sure if these have already been posted, but I've only just seen them. The first one is from Jan when he moved alone, but is now looking for a house from 1st May? Maybe the wedding is as soon as we thought!
I freaking love this group. Y’all are sleuths 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really hope Brooklyn didn’t get or feel pressured into sleeping with Dakota. In my opinion, I’m not sure she’s waiting till marriage anymore. She went from proudly saying she was in her q&a with Brooks to being more secretive about it with Dakota. Since the dress she tried on clearly wasn’t temple friendly I highly doubt they have a traditional Mormon ceremony even though they’ve both still LDS I think? The next few months will be very interesting.
To be honest I feel like that may unfortunately have been the case. I think Brooklyn was jealous Bailey was marrying first because Brooklyn had always wanted to be the first to get married and even mentioned it in her speech for baileys wedding. I think she felt like she had to be first at something, so she may have slept with Dakota as her “revenge” almost for Bailey getting married first. I think that can also be a reason for her rushing into this marriage with Dakota.
On a side note, mindy is giving me weird vibes I really don’t know that she’s for this marriage despite what Brooklyn and Bailey said. First of all the racism factor. Clear source of question but also I feel like her posts for baileys wedding were more excited, she speaks of asa more lovingly, and I feel like right now it’s heritage… heritage… Brooklyn’s engaged…heritage….heritage…heritage etc.

Liz.Lemon

Does anyone have an idea / example of what the unblurred image is / could be I want spam it in comments lol

Omg haha
I’ve spent the last half hour on trump poster Google and I’m two ticks away from buying a gun and getting an eagle tattoo 🤢

• Haha

justcallmekat

Chatty Member
Being a wife is now Brooklyn’s entire personality.

I know Bailey got engaged/married a while ago, but her YouTube video got 10 million views and her Instagram proposal photo got 1.1 million likes. I know they assumed the views for Brooklyn’s engagement would be the same. Brooklyn always gets more likes on her photos than Bailey, but I think it’s very telling that the views/likes are a lot less for Brooklyn’s engagement (because a lot of people think it’s too fast and a mistake). And Bailey said at the end of their video that there will be more wedding content… this feels so fake! Why do they capitalize their relationships? Brooklyn made a video after her breakup with Parker and after her breakup with Brooks, Mindy put “Brooklyn post-breakup” in the title of her video. It’s sad!

Canadatea

Why does Brooklyn's "I said yes" post need a pic with her and Bailey!??? Bailey's didn't have one with her and Brooklyn??

Meg5290

I’m really not understanding and grasping why influencers expect everything to be positive. Do they not understand their lives are a form of entertainment? It’s like reality tv, or a drama but real? People literally review movies and tv shows for a living critiquing peoples acting, film shots, storyline etc why is it not acceptable to critique influencers and what they post about their lives? I’m not seeing anyone posting anything nasty about how he looks but purely factual stuff about BLM and how Dakota comes across on camera. If so many people are saying the same thing doesn’t that throw some credibility behind peoples opinions? If she doesn’t like the critique then maybe change job? You don’t see actors and actresses crying about a film critic doing a review of them, or a trip advisor review of a restaurant? If anything a good business would take the feedback on board and review it see what they can do to improve.

bananapeel

What a terrible attitude shines through Mindy's 'Never say you're sorry, always play to win'. One of the first things little children learn is to apologise after they've done something wrong. It's very un-Christian of Mindy, too.

By the way B&B, can't you spell? It's YOU'RE.

issy1829

The tone of her voice is weird when she’s saying Brooklyn cried and then she cried again. It’s like ugh, Brooklyn’s crying again

I know where Bailey gets her narcissism- Mindy!
“Brooklyn’s engaged… look at the new hairitage products at Walmart!”
“Setting up for Brooklyn’s engagement party… look I got my eyebrows done!”
“Brooklyn found a dress… but I have a cold!”
That’s where Bailey gets it from. Idk how I didn’t notice it before!
Ughhh this, Mindy drives me crazy!! Maybe she's very different in person to how she is online but she seems like a very distant/uninterested mother :rolleyes: and it grates on me that she tries to look/act young and cool and keep up with her kids. I feel like the family vibe of her old videos suited her more but now she thinks that people are interested in her as an influencer and it's just kinda cringe lol

Their entrance to their engagement party felt really awkward and cringy. Like nobody knows them well enough to actually celebrate them as a couple.

• Haha

ttylxyz13

Honestly that advice was not a good look for them. It makes them look infinitely more stupid that they all felt the need to repost that idiotic advice. Really says something horrible about their characters. money driven pigs

Reactions: 14

curtains4life

I hate how they are just glossing over the Trump/BLM stuff. The insta story has made it clear they have read here and all the comments on instagram but they're just choosing to move the focus on the time they've been dating, which honestly is not a huge issue imo because they're mormon like we all expected them to get engaged super fast. They have 2 black siblings which some of us are genuinely concerned about, I really hope Dax and Paisley do not have to deal with racism from Dakota's family :(

yunsohma

I keep forgetting they got nose jobs lol
I think Bayley has an inferiority complex. She is constantly comparing herself to Brooklyn (her identical twin), who is more fashionable, who is taller, who gets married first…
She has said that Brooklyn is more photogenic than her and made a tik tok of how sometimes she complains to Brooklyn that she feels ugly when they look the same.
Must be hard for her realize that the twin who doesn’t care that much about social media looks better in photos than her

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
idk how to share their tiktok…. But she’s getting so mad!! Rylan is defending her in the comments saying they dated before she moved to Utah… it was 10 months. Stop lying and just own it. She’s trying so hard to prove herself right and convince everyone that she knows what she’s doing.
Rylan is pissing me off. She’s deleting comments calling out BYU/the Mormon church for being homophobic and racist. Like girl, didn’t your parents send you away?

• Haha

glamorous

I hope Brooklyn really knows marriage is suppose to be forever.
Nah, screw this line of thinking. There is nothing wrong with divorcing someone. Religion just likes to hate on women. Who cares if she is preggo or divorces eventually? At least her husband isn't in the closet suppressing himself.

• Haha
This response seems kinda off. Like oh well, another school massacre 🤷‍♀️
TW: shooting, violence, ignorant McKnights
I know Mindy is not blaming the SCHOOL for the horrible shooting?? guess what?? sandy hook had a top notch security system as do MANY that are unfortunately victims of violence. how f*cking stupid do you have to be to think the number of entrances and security systems are the answers to stop a crazy person with assault rifles?? so good for you Mindy. YOUR kids are safe (hopefully) so all is well.

does it ever occur to them that MAYBE JUST MAYBE advertising where your kids live and go to school is dangerous?? didn't someone break into their house once and that's why they moved? there are so many weirdos out there and you are basically telling the whole world where your kids go to school and what clubs they participate in.

it's taking everything in me to not respond to that comment cause I will get blocked and reported by them for calling out her stupidity.

aarrcch72

Chatty Member
Brooklyn has a white dress on Rylan's graduation because she is getting MARRRIED this year, in case anyone forgots. I found this very funny that they are trying to make this wedding THE WEDDING. Who do you think you are? And second thing, why they are saying that their houses will be empty with no furniture because it is very expencive. Seriously? It is expsncive for you? So you will have a house like this with no furniture because you are short on money? Oh come on. We will have videos sponsorred by furniture company... who you are trying to foll?
They try to be relatable and it’s so obvious they’re not normal 22 year olds. I’d rather them straight up say they’re rich instead of acting like they’re just like us.