Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was a teenager I was approached by 2 young men in suits that both had the name ´Elder´ and then something. Were those mormons? They are not that big in my country.
Well there are lots... Mormons, Jehovas.. can be anything.

Reactions: 2
When I was a teenager I was approached by 2 young men in suits that both had the name ´Elder´ and then something. Were those mormons? They are not that big in my country.
I would guess. I think the Mormon version of deacons (older people in the church who aren’t the pastor, but are looked up to) are called elders.

Reactions: 3
If you want to know more about Mormonism, have a look at the South Park parody.
Basically, Mormons believe that a guy named Joseph Smith heard that Jesus had lived in America. Smith 'wrote down' information he found on golden plates when an angel directed him to a box of plates. This information became the Book of Mormon that's read alongside the Bible.
If you've never encountered them in your city, you're lucky. They missionize a lot overseas, it's usually two young guys in a suit approaching you in the street and talking for a long time. Mormons have a low social status in Europe and are mostly seen as a Christian sect/outcasts.
There is a temple really near(5 minute walk) my house but I never see people over there. Never met a mormon in my city. I went in the temple when it opened(was alowed for a couple of weeks because there are not a lot of temples in Europe) and it was so weird. Lots of marmer and it looked really expensive.

Reactions: 4
I would guess. I think the Mormon version of deacons (older people in the church who aren’t the pastor, but are looked up to) are called elders.
It’s actually the boys that have “graduated” and are about to go on the mission are called elders like their name would be “elder smith” if smith was their surname.

Reactions: 5
Yup that was them! Also the Mormon church is extremely racist and homophobic. Like there’s specific quotes that are extremely harmful to minorities.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know that this is off topic but after some digging I found that Mindy McKnight, the mom, is a Republican. She is registered to vote and is affiliated with the Republican Party. (I found this information on a voters registration website online.)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I know that this is off topic but after some digging I found that Mindy McKnight, the mom, is a Republican. She is registered to vote and is affiliated with the Republican Party. (I found this information on a voters registration website online.)
Good sleuthing! I am not too surprised, given that they're conservative Christians. But then Mindy wrote (see my post earlier in this thread) that she's thrilled that Daxton grows up in a country where Obama was president, so he has an African American role model and knows he can aspire to such a role. If it is really B & B's Mindy who is a Republican, then she may have meant the opportunity for Daxton to become president, rather than the fact that Obama is a Democrat.

How did you find a voter’s registration site? Curious if B&B and Shaun are also registered Republicans.

How did you find a voter’s registration site? Curious if B&B and Shaun are also registered Republicans.
Shaun is also registered as a republican. I’m not sure with B&B. I would say Bailey is an independent party and Brooklyn is a republican party. It said Asa is in a republican party. Since I looked up votersrecords and you can see it there that’s how I found out with Shaun and Asa.

Reactions: 1
Shaun is also registered as a republican. I’m not sure with B&B. I would say Bailey is an independent party and Brooklyn is a republican party. It said Asa is in a republican party. Since I looked up votersrecords and you can see it there that’s how I found out with Shaun and Asa.
How does voter's registration work? I'm from England so I've never heard of something like that before?

Reactions: 2
I made an account to write this. Did you see that awkward moment when twins seperate after hug and Bailey didn't know what to do with Dakota? He was standing there like uber driver who halped carry suitcase and Bailey looked at him like 'why you are not leaving'. This is the proof they are not very close and that the family doesnt know him very well.

Reactions: 17
I made an account to write this. Did you see that awkward moment when twins seperate after hug and Bailey didn't know what to do with Dakota? He was standing there like uber driver who halped carry suitcase and Bailey looked at him like 'why you are not leaving'. This is the proof they are not very close and that the family doesnt know him very well.
I did! She looked at him really fast and then went over to the dog. Kamri went straight to the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mindy McKnight, the mom, is a Republican.
She's religious so of course lmao. Both sides have extremes and it really depends on who is running. Maybe she voted Obama but this round she voted Trump. Or she was too lazy to change it. I really hate how we have to report one of the other when I vote a variety.

Reactions: 1
Yes!! That clip made it very clear that they don’t know him! Kamri going straight to the dogs was hilarious! Also, Mindy didn’t even mentioned Dakota in her stories.
So Brooklyn is home. Guess they’ll make more content now.
Please no fiancé vs husband videos… I’m sure they’ll make videos with Dakota so we can see how in love they are 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's religious so of course lmao. Both sides have extremes and it really depends on who is running. Maybe she voted Obama but this round she voted Trump. Or she was too lazy to change it. I really hate how we have to report one of the other when I vote a variety.
Sorry bt can you explain further on how voting works in america?

Yes!! That clip made it very clear that they don’t know him! Kamri going straight to the dogs was hilarious! Also, Mindy didn’t even mentioned Dakota in her stories.

Please no fiancé vs husband videos… I’m sure they’ll make videos with Dakota so we can see how in love they are 🥴
I don't understand why involving them always result into face offs like can't they be part of the videos without being a challenge between two sides? Atleast make sth that challenges everyone like not the repeatful who knows them better with no twist at all😞

Last edited:
I see why Brooklyn and Dakota aren’t having a temple wedding 😭😭 what Mormon rules do they actually follow at this point?

Now I get why bailey and kamri just look at Dakota like they dont know what to do with him... I think they might think Brooklyn was tricked into *cough 'having sex' cough* with him and since they valued their virginity that long I guess just losing it or you know b&d staying in the same room gives them weird vibes... Remember bailey and ASA used to never share a room? Am sure the parents just let the kids do mistakes and learn bt marriage is kinda huge

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.