Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Novel

Chatty Member
I mean, Bailey made it pretty clear that she wants to wait a couple of years before having babies. Brooklyn on the other hand wanted to have babies fairly soon. Wouldn’t it ruin Mindys perfect-Christian-daughter-image if Brooklyn were preggo before marriage lol. I lowkey hope she’s knocked up
Well there's no such thin as a perfect christian... Am christian and I know people who got married to cover up out of wed lock pregnancies bt seriously I wouldn't marry someone just for that reason its never a good idea, people become miserable 😰 being honest I believe in waiting till am ready for both marriage and pregnancies etc Brooklyn though if she is pregos it will be known soon enough

IcedCapp

also to add to this theory, the itkskincare.com domain was bought/created in 2021.

also registered to the domain is this product packaging idea which I guess points to what kind of products will be sold. And with the label “dermatologist tested” which I hope is not referring to Brooklyn if this is really their line.View attachment 1197536View attachment 1197537
I just looked at the 3 followers on the itkskinare page on instagram and chose one. She follows a company called Maesa (the distributor on the bottom on the packaging) and look who also follows Maesa… Mindy!

Attachments

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Did y’all catch Bailey saying, “I told you!” when Brooklyn was gushing over her ring at the end of the new engagement video? So basically Bailey told Brooklyn Dakota got her a ring. Also, Dakota just happened to get a James Allen sponsorship too? This is all so planned!!!
i think they said that themselves, bailey has been urging brooklyn to get her nails done etc., giving "hints"