Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a bit weird to go back 7 years on a gossip site just to find the worst possible sounding comment... probably means that the recent stuff wasn't nasty enough for proper sympathy points.
we need to step up our game clearly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely a bit weird to go back 7 years on a gossip site just to find the worst possible sounding comment... probably means that the recent stuff wasn't nasty enough for proper sympathy points.
The recent stuff makes them look bad (calling out Dakota, how bratty they’ve become, lying about Rylan) so of course they won’t post more recent stuff. They’re cowards.

Reactions: 10
They definitely do read all these comments since she dug up a comments from 7 years ago on guru gossip😂 I'm cracking up thinking how their blood boils reading all these🤣 well Bailey, if u read this. Just know that we don't like you dear pick me queen 👏 u may say idgaf and not born to please us but well u choose to be a public figure so u don't have the right to call out people that disagree with u

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually they dont get it for free, they get a huge discount compared to another person buying the same ring... So no Brooklyn didn't buy herself the ring, Dakota paid for the ring after discount so my point still stands
It's also affiliate linked so anyone who buys from James Allen using their link they get commission so they absolutely will be getting the tiny amount they paid for it back..it's just disingenuous to #ad your engagement ring.

Reactions: 9
she could have just said nothing. Instead she’s gaslighting her fans who are concerned about her weight loss. I honestly feel bad for her, because growing up with Mindy I’m sure disordered eating/exercise behavior is normalized.
I do think it’s weird anyone would DM anyone this sort of thing, what good would come out of it. Even if this was true I don’t see how sending someone comments like this would help the situation.

Reactions: 5
I do think it’s weird anyone would DM anyone this sort of thing, what good would come out of it. Even if this was true I don’t see how sending someone comments like this would help the situation.
Yeah for sure. There’s so much other stuff to call them out on.

Reactions: 3
Why are they even cleaning surely they have enough money to pay for an end of tenancy clean?

can’t see Mindy cleaning her McMansion

Reactions: 7
In the cleaning photo Bailey's arm isn't more than a stick. I find it uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 1
In the cleaning photo Bailey's arm isn't more than a stick. I find it uncomfortable to watch.
Tbh I'm not sure its sth that big since I admit I'm that slim like am growing up bt I'm still small, heck there's a friend of mine thinner than me.... Maybe its just how he body is rn and she'll add on weight later when she gets pregnant( my grandma added weight when she started having kids bt she was thin and tall all her life she always tells me that I'm not dangerously thin)

So Mindy just confirmed the wedding will be before November. On her story she said Bailey and Asa will be living “with Brooklyn and eventually Dakota” and that the houses had been pushed back to November/December but she thinks it could be Spring! So, wedding is before November. Even though we all already knew that!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.