Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yes! Nothing even wrong with being gay. My issue comes with him leading her on lol.
Okay but this is gross. I find the whole lot of them as annoying as the next person but saying Asa is gay because... He dresses 'well'? He openly expresses his emotions? He isn't perpetuating toxic masculine stereotypes? That's bang out of order. Unless he is openly kissing men and saying he no longer likes girls, you never have the right to decide someone's sexuality for them.

Besides, imagine if he was closeted and read this and how horrible that would be. Criticising the McKnights for their shady business, poor moral practices and Dakota's trumpiness, fine. But it is absolutely not okay to speculate about their sexualities (including Kamri's, which she has said many times she wants to keep her romantic life off the internet). There is plenty to slate them for - ppotentially being closeted is not one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Brookandbailey

I

I'm bi and Asa is definitely gay. It's not just the way he dresses at all. I know plenty of straight men that dress well.
You knowing your sexuality doesn't give you the right to tell others what they are. What exactly is it that makes Asa 'gay'? Starting your response with 'I'm bi' as if it adds substance to you trying to label others is wrong. Im sure as a member of the LGBT community you would want to ensure that everybody can express themselves however they want and that their personality, mannerisms or clothes (which is all we really know about Asa) should have nothing to do with their sexuality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Menene

New thread suggestion:

Brooklyn and Bailey #3 Having a wedding without any love, I never say sorry cause I'm above

Not sure if it's not too much tho

Reactions: 30

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I’m sure the first James Allen sponsorship included Bailey and Brooklyn’s rings lol all of this is planned and it’s actually kinda sad…they’re living for the internet

I think if it was up to Shaun, the family would be very, strictly Mormon. But we all know Mindy runs that household. And she’s clearly tired of living the vanilla lifestyle 😂😂😂
Shaun reminds me of Mr Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. Has a load of daughters to marry off, takes a back seat in arranging it all, Mindy is Mrs Bennett who wants them all married off as young as possible, and when one of them marries a rogue, they turn a blind eye because her being married is most important to them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

larin_ree

As an adoptee, it would utterly break my heart if someone in my family started referring to others as their "blood family". That is exclusion at its finest. Do not adopt children if you are going to have a division in the family. I am so devastated for Dax and Pais knowing they'll grow up and watch these videos and realise that their sisters truly do not see them as family

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dakota was only supposed to be a wedding date not her husband I think brooklyn is just excited to be married not specifically to Dakota just in general

Reactions: 24
Why did I feel like Bailey’s sob story about narrowly missing the engagement scream pay attention to me! Like girly you had your time last year!
bailey is such a pick-me girl. like, first being pissed about someone literally DYING and being SOOOO upset that you missed your connecting flight because someone literally DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE LIKE JESUS H CHRIST HIMSELF is so condescending and rude. someone literally lost their life (and got it back but still) - how would the person's family feel if they saw that? she didn't "girlboss" her way to a new flight...she KAREN'D her way to a new flight! like fuck off bailey

• Haha
Reactions: 23

a1213

Is it only me that thinks that 2 couples living together is the definition of disaster? Bailey is still kinda newly married. And Brooklyn will be newly married after doing long distance relationship and will have to figure out all things out with bailey and Asa there.

Reactions: 23

FrecklesMcGee

I think the last shot in the video speaks volumes. Neither Dakota nor Brooklyn are looking at each other and Brooklyn is just staring and playing with her new ring. She’s more excited about the ring and the idea of being engaged than she is with the person she’s engaged to!

Reactions: 22

larin_ree

Brooklyn's having a whinge on her story right now. Apparently, they've been dating "for over a year" hmm not according to all your monthly anniversary posts

"I don't have to post online, I really don't"...okay, so don't? Get a normal job and let Bailey be the influencer. It's clear Brooklyn has no passion for it outside the money and Dakota apparently doesn't like it too so why can't she literally just stop. I can't stand the whining

What she's also failing to address is the main reason she is receiving negativity, which is the controversies around Dakota and his family. But god knows she's never going to talk about that and will pretend that the only hate she's receiving is that "she's rushing"

Last edited:

yunsohma

It is a lovely ring. But I’ll feel embarrassed that something so personal and special had to be involved in an ad. Feels tacky and makes it seem like my fiancé cannot afford it.

Novel

Chatty Member
Not trying to be rude but literally who cares if it was really for crazy rich Asians and wanting attention??? So be it! It's sexist that she even has to clarify why and give a reason. It's beyond creepy imo that a dad needs to walks and dances with his daughter. Borderline incest.
Uumm WHAT? How is dancing with your daughter incest? I dont think its sexist that she had to say that she was going solo and anyone can walk her down the aisle even her mom or sister could do it its just anyone she loves can do that and she said herself that she can't choose so she walked herself... There is nothing sexist or incest abt any of that... That kind of thinking is weird and disgusting bt as you said you weren't trying to be rude neither am I plz dont go throwing around those words some people here might have been walked down the isle and danced with their fathers or moms or sisters😢

lurker419

Look like Rylan isn’t set on going to BYU 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I don’t follow the Mcknights that closely so maybe I’m missing something, but this makes no sense to me. If she graduated early but was late on the deadline for applying to university then what was the point of graduating early to begin with?

justreading23

Wow lol so Bailey got a well thought out engagement/engagement party with both of their extended families present. And Brooklyn gets an engagement party on a Tuesday in their shein resale headquarters

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Liz.Lemon

Anyone else irked that despite the fact Rylan did the LND launch, after every item they put either a picture of Kamri or Brooklyn wearing said item ?
It feels like such a fuck you Rylan you did a shit job and don’t look as teeny weeny as your sisters.

Reactions: 21

Liz.Lemon

Never thought I'd be complimenting Bailey's engagement but compared to Brooklyn's - it was so much more meaningful and special. Their proposal and engagement party were full of family and suited the couple. It showed the years they'd spent together, there is something seriously lacking with Brooklyn's. The engagement party had tacky props like the veil and sashes. It looked like a birthday party thrown together by coworkers in an office, not an engagement party for a very wealthy couple
I felt very very sad for Brooklyn. I wonder when she will crack.
This facade won’t last long. She doesn’t like the guy. She’ll realise soon that sex isn’t all it’s made out to be by her sister and she’ll be stuck living with this greaseball.
The engagement was rushed, no one but Bailey was there which is probably why she threw a fit about maybe not making it and exactly as you said, that engagement party looks like some shit your good colleagues would throw together for you before you head back to your desk for the 3pm meeting.
As much as Bailey grinds my gears, her engagement etc. seemed well planned. I’m not religious but I loved the video where Asa asked Shaun and Mindy for their blessing.
I wonder if Dakota did that or if it was just a text to Shaun like “hey I’m thinking of 💍 Brooklyn, u cool with that?”

• Haha
Reactions: 20

TAA

I’m sure the first James Allen sponsorship included Bailey and Brooklyn’s rings lol all of this is planned and it’s actually kinda sad…they’re living for the internet

I think if it was up to Shaun, the family would be very, strictly Mormon. But we all know Mindy runs that household. And she’s clearly tired of living the vanilla lifestyle 😂😂😂

• Haha

Brooklyn referring to Bailey, Kamri and Rylan as her 'blood sisters' and then palming off Paisley (and Dax) as too young to be a proper part of the bridal party was... Yikes. It's got to be because she knows that Dakota's family will be too busy seething with racist rage seeing P&D to give her and wrinkle head all the attention at the altar...

• Sad
  • Wow