Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone catch the over the top screaming in Bailey’s video of Rylans graduation?
A few people even turned around! It didn’t sound like a cheer more like someone’s murdering them.
Also…what are those greasy hair strings on your face Bailey ? 😖

Reactions: 5
Brooklyn has a white dress on Rylan's graduation because she is getting MARRRIED this year, in case anyone forgots. I found this very funny that they are trying to make this wedding THE WEDDING. Who do you think you are? And second thing, why they are saying that their houses will be empty with no furniture because it is very expencive. Seriously? It is expsncive for you? So you will have a house like this with no furniture because you are short on money? Oh come on. We will have videos sponsorred by furniture company... who you are trying to foll?
Funny how they say everything is expensive yet they drive big cars and are building big houses

anyone catch the over the top screaming in Bailey’s video of Rylans graduation?
A few people even turned around! It didn’t sound like a cheer more like someone’s murdering them.
Also…what are those greasy hair strings on your face Bailey ? 😖
For me it's the eye lashes. I think it was on the previous thread where someone said they look like spiders. Couldn't agree more

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now I'm thinking she just wanted to play the field
This! She said in a video before that she’s dated multiple people at once. She also loves to brag about kissing 10 guys. She even has a list on her phone.

The timing is so weird too. Like he reached out asking for another date right after she broke up with Brooks? And in the Hawaii vacation video he said exactly a year prior he received a text from Brooklyn (while she was still with Brooks) and he asked his friends for advice. Fishy.
It’s very weird that she was texting Dakota while dating Brooks! It seems like it was a flirty text because Dakota was so excited. It’s like she saw that it wasn’t working out with Brooks so she went to her 2nd choice.

Reactions: 8
Brooklyn has a white dress on Rylan's graduation because she is getting MARRRIED this year, in case anyone forgots. I found this very funny that they are trying to make this wedding THE WEDDING. Who do you think you are? And second thing, why they are saying that their houses will be empty with no furniture because it is very expencive. Seriously? It is expsncive for you? So you will have a house like this with no furniture because you are short on money? Oh come on. We will have videos sponsorred by furniture company... who you are trying to foll?
They try to be relatable and it’s so obvious they’re not normal 22 year olds. I’d rather them straight up say they’re rich instead of acting like they’re just like us.

Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion
Brooklyn and bailey #3 Brooklyn thinking she's all that coz of a ring
Or Brooklyn and Bailey #3 McKnight's true colours are showing, they are never sorry

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:

Brooklyn and Bailey #3 Having a wedding without any love, I never say sorry cause I'm above

Not sure if it's not too much tho

Reactions: 30
OR Brooklyn and Bailey #3 Is marriage a personality now?

New thread suggestion:

Brooklyn and Bailey #3 Having a wedding without any love, I never say sorry cause I'm above

Not sure if it's not too much tho
No its not... Have you seen the name on this one?😂😂

• Haha
Lol with all the momtok swinging drama Bailey seems inspired...

Will we be seeing some Mcknight swinging in the future with the house sharing situation and all?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish they would stop glamorizing young marriage. Sure it works out for some, but it also doesn’t work out for a LOT of people. Bailey and Asa were young but they also dated for 4 years, unlike Brooklyn and Dakota who are definitely rushing into marriage. It’s stupid that they’re basically saying F what people think, it’s ok to rush into a marriage.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I wish they would stop glamorizing young marriage. Sure it works out for some, but it also doesn’t work out for a LOT of people. Bailey and Asa were young but they also dated for 4 years, unlike Brooklyn and Dakota who are definitely rushing into marriage. It’s stupid that they’re basically saying F what people think, it’s ok to rush into a marriage.
They haven't been married young and they've got their religion and society to keep them tied to it. Wait a few years and see what they think then. There's also a difference between wanting divorce and not going through with it on account of your environment.

Looks like Kindy Mindy is now working on a 'scent' More merch! Wonder if it's from Wish?

Reactions: 2
They haven't been married young and they've got their religion and society to keep them tied to it. Wait a few years and see what they think then. There's also a difference between wanting divorce and not going through with it on account of your environment.
Marrying young isn't the problem neither is religion or society, the problem comes to who did you decide to marry and how well you know the person. That is why most people have no problem with bailey and ASA getting married bt dont extend the same courtesy to Brooklyn and dakota.

Reactions: 9
This response seems kinda off. Like oh well, another school massacre 🤷‍♀️
This makes me sick it's all about her and her family no mention of the innocent children who had their lives taken from them in a horrible tragic way far too soon or the poor families who aren't going to see their children again.

Reactions: 6
This picture would make sense if Mindy and Shaun would post it with their fingers, not a fresh married couple and unmarried sister. You know nothing kids

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.