Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the proposal video is up but no one besides B&B Insta have shared it. Tell me again, Brooklyn, how your family “approves” because it certainly doesn’t seem like it

Reactions: 5
Proposal video is already up! 🤣🤣🤣
Obviously, we’re rushing right? 🤣
That was really just a proposal for show. 3 of them on a boat with 2 photographers just…. Chilling? Sounds amazing, joyful and well supported by the family compared to Bailey’s. Sarcasm. There was no emotion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
idk why they just don't turn off comments. or just don't post if you don't have to lol
“I don’t HAVE to show you my life”
So if you can’t handle it, don’t? You grow up online, posting videos about you life weekly for 13 years and people haven’t seen enough to know when your body language and expressions are weird around someone? People with 13 years experience of watching you and how you usually present yourself even specifically around your significant other on camera? 😂 We don’t know the details, but idk, that surely counts for something.

Reactions: 8
I think the last shot in the video speaks volumes. Neither Dakota nor Brooklyn are looking at each other and Brooklyn is just staring and playing with her new ring. She’s more excited about the ring and the idea of being engaged than she is with the person she’s engaged to!

Reactions: 22
There’s nothing human to it felt like I was watching an advert
I have to agree. Definitely think Bailey and Asa’s proposal was a lot more sincere even with the ring spon. I know people can meet and be engaged very quickly when it’s the right person (my parents were engaged after a year) and I know we can’t really judge their relationship since we’re only seeing a snippet of what they put online, but the sketchy vibes are purely from d’s previous posts.
I really hope he and Brooklyn have had chats and discussions about these thoughts and I hope he’s reconsidered, particularly since they family he’s marrying into has two black children.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why they havent done a post on their twitter about Brooklyns engagement?
Twitter is brutal my dude... If you wanna see backlash twitter is the goat

Still wondering how the wedding band will fit with that ring... I mean ASA had baileys customized couldn't have they done the same for hers?

Reactions: 3
did y’all see the description of her new video? she highlights how she actually “touched bases with Dakota a few times before the series” and how Dakota is “so good with Daxton and Paisley”

I like how they originally lied about his age to make him seem younger and now they keep bringing up how he’s soo much older as justification for why she’s settling down now.

honestly I’m still irritated that she broke lockdown to do her stupid 10 dates series. I feel like most ppl have forgotten now, but in 2020, during peak Covid, before vaccines were available, she flew to another state and met up with 10+ ppl

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
did y’all see the description of her new video? she highlights how she actually “touched bases with Dakota a few times before the series” and how Dakota is “so good with Daxton and Paisley”

I like how they originally lied about his age to make him seem younger and now they keep bringing up how he’s soo much older as justification for why she’s settling down now.

honestly I’m still irritated that she broke lockdown to do her stupid 10 dates series. I feel like most ppl have forgotten now, but in 2020, during peak Covid, before vaccines were available, she flew to another state and met up with 10+ ppl
“I hope you all can find your Dakota” uh no thank you Brooklyn😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Maybe Dakota is good with Daxton and Paisley but I don't believe his family will be which is sad. But she has definitely been reading here and that's why she mentioned it lol

It’s hilarious how she specifically mentioned Daxton and Paisley, not the others. She clearly did that trying to imply, “See, he’s not racist. He’s so good with them.” 🙄
Yeah, that last clip of her just looking at her ring is weird…. Like kid playing with their new present. I felt happy watching Bailey and Asa’s engagement video. This definitely feels staged and less genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Come on. I know this is all staged etc but I kind of liked the shot of Brooklyn in his lap. Still... anyone who says they feel Bailey’s proposal was genuine and real must live underground. I think hers was the worst?! As if anyone believes that was real 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder why they flew out to northern california, it seems kind of random. it would’ve been cute if he‘d proposed on the lake where they had their first date.

Reactions: 2
Twitter is brutal my dude... If you wanna see backlash twitter is the goat

Still wondering how the wedding band will fit with that ring... I mean ASA had baileys customized couldn't have they done the same for hers?
You can’t delete Twitter replies lmao that’s why

“I hope you all can find your Dakota” uh no thank you Brooklyn😂
I’d rather choke than date a trophy hunting trumpie

Reactions: 3
Someone said in this thread or maybe the first one that the whole family are probably trump supporters. Which I think is definitely a possibility considering why they’re all supposedly on board w Dakota (and previously brooks). The other possibility is they aren’t trump supporters and they just don’t care enough.

tbh, I get more genuine vibes from Bailey and Asa. Even w asa being related to the duck dynasty clan I don’t feel like he’s a trump supporter. Bailey either. They’ve been pretty outspoken and answer questions whereas Brooklyn hasn’t. Any comments ab Brooklyn or Dakota’s views get deleted and ignored. Which is basically confirming it. Bailey and Asa are open, answer questions, and actually like being on social media. Brooklyn and Dakota clearly has different views and doesn’t like being on social media. And this isn’t hate. I think a majority of people are just disappointed that she could want to marry someone w these types of views. A majority of people are trying to help her. Trying to stop her from making a mistake. And tbh she brought some of it on herself by choosing to go out with a trump supporter. Ofc people are gonna have opinions on that. And ofc yeah there’s her black siblings but even if they didn’t have black siblings I think people would still feel the same way. I honestly feel like she should run quick. This engagement period is her chance to get out of this. She can do way better and does not have to rush for her family or her religion or anything

I genuinely just wonder why they got engaged before they had time to develop as a couple within their own families at least. It's so obvious that neither family know the partner at all. Bailey's engagement was attended and celebrated by both families but I can't even remember if we've ever seen Dakota's family interact with Brooklyn at all?

Reactions: 5
Come on. I know this is all staged etc but I kind of liked the shot of Brooklyn in his lap. Still... anyone who says they feel Bailey’s proposal was genuine and real must live underground. I think hers was the worst?! As if anyone believes that was real 😂😂
Of course Bailey and Asa’s photos were staged too. I just watched both videos back to back and I think their video was more genuine. She looked truly surprised when walking up to the bridge. Some of the clips of them dancing were obviously staged but you could see the love and excitement between Bailey and Asa after he proposed. It looked more thought out with the flowers and candles. Both of their families were there. Mindy and Asa’s mom looked like they were crying. It just seemed sincere! Dakota’s proposal seemed last minute, especially with Bailey saying she barely found a flight…. And I’m surprised Mindy wasn’t there. I would’ve thought she would want to be there.

I’m curious to see if they’ll do a behind the scenes proposal video.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.