Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the reason why they don't want Shaun walking them down the aisle? Like... I doubt it's bad blood, he seems like a good father. But why would you choose a dog over your own dad lol?

View attachment 1209523

also, part 2,847,271 of Bailey inserting herself the few times Brooklyn actually posts. "Me, me, me"
Brooklyn could've posted the screenshots herself if it was so important to let people know Bailey thought the colour was black.
View attachment 1209522

They're the type to quietly have the baby (we wouldn't notice Brooklyn missing much anyway) and reveal the kid months later, saying she wanted a private pregnancy (Kylie Jenner style) and lie about the age seeing as they've had practice lying about Dakota's 🤣🤣
Bailey said in a wedding planning video that she wanted to emulate the wedding scene in crazy rich Asians where the bride walked in by herself. Tbh I think that Shaun would be pretty disappointed to not walk his eldest down the aisle. I know he still has three other daughters to potentially get married in the future but that’s a special thing to share with your dad. I know some people think it’s old fashioned and patriarchal because it’s like handing over a daughter to another man but it’s something sweet I shared with my dad and a special core memory. But each to their own I guess

Reactions: 11
Bailey said in a wedding planning video that she wanted to emulate the wedding scene in crazy rich Asians where the bride walked in by herself. Tbh I think that Shaun would be pretty disappointed to not walk his eldest down the aisle. I know he still has three other daughters to potentially get married in the future but that’s a special thing to share with your dad. I know some people think it’s old fashioned and patriarchal because it’s like handing over a daughter to another man but it’s something sweet I shared with my dad and a special core memory. But each to their own I guess
Paisley might be the only one to let him walk her down the aisle.

I get wanting to walk yourself, but having your dog walk you down instead of your dad is what is throwing me off 😭

Reactions: 10
Paisley might be the only one to let him walk her down the aisle.
Yeah Kamri is focused on her career so mightn’t get married for a long time. Rylan I could see maybe walking with Shaun, but Paisley is such a daddy’s girl, she’d definitely want to walk with him.

I get wanting to walk yourself, but having your dog walk you down instead of your dad is what is throwing me off 😭
Yeah I don’t get the dog part. Like I love it when people incorporate their dogs as like ring bearers, but don’t walk down the aisle with your pupper.

Reactions: 6
This is the original meaning of the father walking the bride. Honestly if they don’t want to it seems okay.
That may have been the past meaning but in the modern day it's not really seen as that. I know that if I were to ever get married I'd be thrilled for my Dad to walk be down the isle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did y’all catch Bailey saying, “I told you!” when Brooklyn was gushing over her ring at the end of the new engagement video? So basically Bailey told Brooklyn Dakota got her a ring. Also, Dakota just happened to get a James Allen sponsorship too? This is all so planned!!!
I noticed that too! Brooklyn said, “This is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen” Bailey, “I told you!” The part where he (supposedly) asked Mindy and Shaun for permission seemed so fake! They didn’t show Mindy and Shaun talking about Dakota (probably because they don’t really know him). That part just seemed thrown in so people wouldn’t ask if Mindy and Shaun knew he was proposing.
If the venue has already been booked and they found "THE dress" literally within a week of being engaged, they've clearly been planning this for longer, as if you could pick a date and find a venue you love with that date available (or find a venue you love that has a date that works for you) within a week...
Yes!!! Most venues are booked months in advance, especially if it’s a summer/early fall wedding.

Reactions: 4
I am so sorry, the funniest part of the engagement video was Dakota referring to Bailey as “Brooklyn’s twin, Bailey”

Reactions: 11
at the start of the engagement vid where Dakota is about to propose, Brooklyn tries to grab the box to look at the ring before he's even opened it or got down on one knee, and then she only acts surprised once she sees the ring... not about the fact that the 'love of her life' is proposing to her 😂 More evidence that it's allll about the ring

• Haha
Right?! Who’s channel do you think it is? 😅😂
That's the sorta thing you say about people you don't really know. Like once you get to know someone and their family even in friendships you'd never say "oh that's Tom's sister Betty" you'd just say "Betty".

Reactions: 8
Anyone else irked that despite the fact Rylan did the LND launch, after every item they put either a picture of Kamri or Brooklyn wearing said item ?
It feels like such a duck you Rylan you did a tit job and don’t look as teeny weeny as your sisters.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else irked that despite the fact Rylan did the LND launch, after every item they put either a picture of Kamri or Brooklyn wearing said item ?
It feels like such a duck you Rylan you did a tit job and don’t look as teeny weeny as your sisters.
Exactly my thoughts.

Reactions: 6
Yeah! It wasn’t necessary. She did her best and actually looked great in everything. She should just let Rylans content as it was

Reactions: 15
tbh she did better than Bailey usually does. She had more vocab words other that “so cute”! And she seemed really natural and like an actual teen girl going shopping for clothes.

Reactions: 12
I think someone already mentioned this but why did Brooklyn try to grab the ring box before Dakota got on his knee 💀 yikes on bikes

• Haha
I think someone already mentioned this but why did Brooklyn try to grab the ring box before Dakota got on his knee 💀 yikes on bikes
I’m glad other people noticed this!! It was one of the most staged, uncomfortable engagement videos I’ve ever seen. I’m such a cry baby at anything wedding related but this just lacked any romance or love

Reactions: 13
Also, interesting to note that on the twin's pinterest page, the ITK related boards are gone. Pretty sure they're lurking here or the .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember that part. In her stories Brooklyn addressed it as a typo. The twins don’t edit their videos so I could kind of believe the editor made the honest mistake as all the other guys were the same age between 20-22.
So they don't edit videos yet when Dakota said he bought a bought they added on the video "*rented out"

Also, the amount of editing that had taken place for Dakota's monologue means that he could not even say what he wanted on the first go and had to keep recording new parts??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.