Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dakota works in Houston now? I’m genuinely so confused.
So they’re still doing long distance? Dallas is 4 hours from Houston. And Brooklyn supposedly lives with Bailey and Asa. They did long distance in Utah and now they’re doing long distance in Texas. Brooklyn is marrying a guy who she’s never lived in the same city with! I could see this ending terribly… 😬

Reactions: 16
So they’re still doing long distance? Dallas is 4 hours from Houston. And Brooklyn supposedly lives with Bailey and Asa. They did long distance in Utah and now they’re doing long distance in Texas. Brooklyn is marrying a guy who she’s never lived in the same city with! I could see this ending terribly… 😬
How many times have they seen each other face to face? I'm not against long distance bt atleast if its a long time relationship and both parties are already bffs bt with how long distance it started out and now continuing I would say she doesn't personally know him and she's marrying a stranger

Reactions: 7
This response seems kinda off. Like oh well, another school massacre 🤷‍♀️
TW: shooting, violence, ignorant McKnights
I know Mindy is not blaming the SCHOOL for the horrible shooting?? guess what?? sandy hook had a top notch security system as do MANY that are unfortunately victims of violence. how f*cking stupid do you have to be to think the number of entrances and security systems are the answers to stop a crazy person with assault rifles?? so good for you Mindy. YOUR kids are safe (hopefully) so all is well.

does it ever occur to them that MAYBE JUST MAYBE advertising where your kids live and go to school is dangerous?? didn't someone break into their house once and that's why they moved? there are so many weirdos out there and you are basically telling the whole world where your kids go to school and what clubs they participate in.

it's taking everything in me to not respond to that comment cause I will get blocked and reported by them for calling out her stupidity.

Reactions: 14
Look like Rylan isn’t set on going to BYU 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I don’t follow the Mcknights that closely so maybe I’m missing something, but this makes no sense to me. If she graduated early but was late on the deadline for applying to university then what was the point of graduating early to begin with?

Reactions: 22
I distinctly remember Rylan applying to BYU though (maybe she posted an insta story of her writing the essay or something, i can't remember how i knew). Maybe she didn't get in and they are trying to cover that up?

Reactions: 13
I distinctly remember Rylan applying to BYU though (maybe she posted an insta story of her writing the essay or something, i can't remember how i knew). Maybe she didn't get in and they are trying to cover that up?
Huge donation and she will get in, but maybe she was late on purpose (conspiracy theory that Rylan is going to expose mcknights and join that exmormon cuple who did video about them ) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t follow the Mcknights that closely so maybe I’m missing something, but this makes no sense to me. If she graduated early but was late on the deadline for applying to university then what was the point of graduating early to begin with?
I think I remember her thinking she wouldn't be allowed to because she wasn't quite going to have enough at the end of the year (she was going to leave school at the end of this school year and go to like a distance education thing to get her final credits and then graduate a semester early)
Clearly she managed to get enough to graduate a year early but realised too late to submit any college applications.
I reckon she'll move to utah to do her applications because that was also potentially on her plan

Reactions: 1
Sadly Rylan probably wouldn't turn on them because she has it too good.

If Brooklyn didn't answer the question, "are you waiting until marriage" with a straight answer, why did she even include that question in the q&a if she didn't want to talk about it? And if she did have seggs before marriage, why did she blast it all over the internet?

Reactions: 3
I absolutely hate how they try to be so relatable. I rewatched the video of them touring the new houses. "They won't have furniture for 2yrs". Bish, you KNOW you can afford to furnish your house. We KNOW you can afford it. Stop trying to be relatable. It's freaking annoying at this point. I would not be surprised if those are million dollar houses, or close to it. Like be humble. Which then again, they don't have a humble bone in their self centered bodies.

Reactions: 14
TW: shooting, violence, ignorant McKnights
I know Mindy is not blaming the SCHOOL for the horrible shooting?? guess what?? sandy hook had a top notch security system as do MANY that are unfortunately victims of violence. how f*cking stupid do you have to be to think the number of entrances and security systems are the answers to stop a crazy person with assault rifles?? so good for you Mindy. YOUR kids are safe (hopefully) so all is well.

does it ever occur to them that MAYBE JUST MAYBE advertising where your kids live and go to school is dangerous?? didn't someone break into their house once and that's why they moved? there are so many weirdos out there and you are basically telling the whole world where your kids go to school and what clubs they participate in.

it's taking everything in me to not respond to that comment cause I will get blocked and reported by them for calling out her stupidity.
Seriously! Did a class once about how what little information you put on the internet can be used to find you. Tested it out. Their highschool serves certain towns in the Dallas area, they have a creek in their back yard, based on video's of "back-to-school" we know they live on a cul-de-sac and have seen the pillars at the front of their driveway. A few scrolls following the creeks in the highschool catchment area and boom, address found! Another quick google search and you have photos of the interior from it's listing.

Back when we did this, I was able to see their house on Google Maps. It appears it's now blurred out but the interior photos are still there.

Now, if I can find this information that quickly with no skills, imagine what a creeper with bad intentions could find!!

Reactions: 11
New to this thread but have watched B&B for years. Only lately are they changing and not for the better, especially since Brooklyn and Dakota got engaged.

I’ve managed to figure out which wedding dress she’s picked! Has it already been covered on this thread??!

Reactions: 1
New to this thread but have watched B&B for years. Only lately are they changing and not for the better, especially since Brooklyn and Dakota got engaged.

I’ve managed to figure out which wedding dress she’s picked! Has it already been covered on this thread??!
I think someone said Fable from willowby watters

Reactions: 3

My guesses were Rose from The Label: https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/...-aandbe-annabe-wedding-dress.png?format=1000w or
Wisteria by Alena Leena: https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/...11286-NONNLY7WV5DDEHN0VXC0/Wisteria+front.jpg

You can see what looks like a bit of a plain and pointy edge by her armpit in the first dress try-on video so that's what I based my guess on.

gross new video with Brooklyn and Dakota someone watch it so I don't give them my views

also what happened to Brooklyn being all "I HATE BEING ON CAMERA SO DOES DAKOTA I DONT HAVE TO POST MY LIFE I DONT LIKE FORCING DAKOTA TO BE ON CAMERA"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.