Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
perhaps a bit late but after brooklyn's new tiktok with dakota, i really don't think dakota is mormon anymore, nothing points towards it except his family being conservative but the fact that he seems to barely spend any time with them and is now moving away from them makes me think he grew out of that environment and those values by just being older or more mature and finding values of his own as many young people do. nor do i believe the mcknights are mormon anymore tbh.
about the houses, they're really cool and it's nice they get to live close to each other, happy for them.
They are still mormon. Otherwise both Kamri and Rylan will not attend BYU. Also, Rylan is going on a humanitarian trip affiliated with the lds church.

Reactions: 3
I have a question, you guys wonder if they are still mormon. You think that parents would allow them to sign out from the church? You think that church that gets tons of money from them would kick them out because od bikinis photos? For sure they are still part of the church but on special rules. Like rich people in prison 🤣

Reactions: 8
So they decided to move the same day as Asas graduation, I assumed because they were ending their lease, but they're having someone come to their current place next week to fix the blinds... So they could have moved over the weekend or next week and saved the "will we be ready in time to move?" stuff. But viewer engagement guys, that beats making sense

obviously I know they’re rich but wow their new houses are massive. Dakota really got lucky lol
I think Dakota’s family is rich too! Not as rich as the McKnights, but they’re not struggling to pay bills. This is a screenshot of his family’s garage. And this is only half of the garage, there was a boat on the other side. His family owns a mortuary and hemp farm. Dakota has 3 businesses listed on his Instagram (which I’m sure his family helped him fund).

I haven’t watched their house video yet. I’m kind of getting annoyed at how they’re acting lately. They seem so different from when I first started watching them. It feels like they’re always bragging about something or advertising their overpriced clothing.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg, just seen their house building video 😮😩 I wonder if Mindy and Shaun will do the same for Rylan, Kamri, Daxton and Paisley. I know the twins and Kamri have channels that generate income but I do wonder whether Rylan and Daxton and Paisley will get anything like that.

So they decided to move the same day as Asas graduation, I assumed because they were ending their lease, but they're having someone come to their current place next week to fix the blinds... So they could have moved over the weekend or next week and saved the "will we be ready in time to move?" stuff. But viewer engagement guys, that beats making sense
Makes you wonder if Asa had a say in it or whether Bailey steamrolled her way into that decision. Could they not let Asa have a chance to rest after his finals and graduation, for goodness sake?

I know someone knows some tea about Dakota. He waited almost 28 years to settle down after 10 months of dating…. Anyone from Vernal 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Did Asa also graduate from college or high school early? I know he’s a grade year younger than Bailey and she graduated a year early from college. So did he also graduate early because he should still have a year left?

Reactions: 1
Idk better the guy buying a cheap ring that buying yourself a ring...
You think thta James Allen would sponsor ring for Dakota if it wasnt about Brooklyn fame? So its same thing. They had to ask Brooklyn and Bailey if they want a colab, sing some paper about working togegher, promoting it, how many posts on insta amd youtube. Its their chanel, not Dakotas soo... if they will rich out to Dakota, give him a ring for free and Brooklyn would say 'no, im not going to advertaise it on my chanel' than what? So bassicly she paid for her ring by herself, she is the one who signed agreement with the company about adertising it on her social media.

Reactions: 9
You think thta James Allen would sponsor ring for Dakota if it wasnt about Brooklyn fame? So its same thing. They had to ask Brooklyn and Bailey if they want a colab, sing some paper about working togegher, promoting it, how many posts on insta amd youtube. Its their chanel, not Dakotas soo... if they will rich out to Dakota, give him a ring for free and Brooklyn would say 'no, im not going to advertaise it on my chanel' than what? So bassicly she paid for her ring by herself, she is the one who signed agreement with the company about adertising it on her social media.
Actually they dont get it for free, they get a huge discount compared to another person buying the same ring... So no Brooklyn didn't buy herself the ring, Dakota paid for the ring after discount so my point still stands

Reactions: 2
Actually they dont get it for free, they get a huge discount compared to another person buying the same ring... So no Brooklyn didn't buy herself the ring, Dakota paid for the ring after discount so my point still stands
Okay, but still, he get discount because she advertised it on her channel, so for sure she has to sing a contract with all the terms. He get a discount because of her fame. And for sure, they were the ones who get idea and rich out to the company cause who wolud thought they will engage after 10 months of dating xD

I mean, imagine this situation 'hey, dakota I know that you have garage full of cars and boats, and Im building a few million dollars house but we can save some money on the ring....'

Reactions: 5
Did Asa also graduate from college or high school early? I know he’s a grade year younger than Bailey and she graduated a year early from college. So did he also graduate early because he should still have a year left?
I think a lot of his classes in high school counted towards college credits, which is the same for Brooklyn and Bailey and also what Kamri is doing.
I don't quite understand it, but it's just a US system where you can do college credits in high school to help prepare

Reactions: 4
I mean, imagine this situation 'hey, dakota I know that you have garage full of cars and boats, and Im building a few million dollars house but we can save some money on the ring....'
😂😂 its not a normal situation alright bt good for them for having the opportunity to save money... Tbh I'm not that disturbed by the discount ring bt maybe things just dont bother me much so let's agree to disagree on the ring being on discount for them😉

Reactions: 2
I love how they are being exposed! 🤣🤣👏
Definitely a bit weird to go back 7 years on a gossip site just to find the worst possible sounding comment... probably means that the recent stuff wasn't nasty enough for proper sympathy points.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.