Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok.. genuine question. It doesnā€™t really bother me theyā€™re getting married so ā€œfastā€. Thatā€™s really normal by Mormon standards. My confusion is this, why was Dakota still single at 27/28 when all of his siblings married young and had temple weddings? It makes zero sense.

Reactions: 10
Honestly this engagement has not felt special like Baileys. Like Iā€™m disappointed and Iā€™m not the bride and donā€™t even know them. Iā€™ve thought it before but Bailey and Brooklyn are 22. they need their own lives. They are about to be married ladies.

Reactions: 13
Their entrance to their engagement party felt really awkward and cringy. Like nobody knows them well enough to actually celebrate them as a couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
45FB5A77-8D84-43D7-B21E-92BAA273B8BE.jpeg
Not miss Bailey still trying to lie about them dating for a year when itā€™s only been 10 months
739C0E0E-757B-4020-BAB6-597461898ADE.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Wow lol so Bailey got a well thought out engagement/engagement party with both of their extended families present. And Brooklyn gets an engagement party on a Tuesday in their shein resale headquarters
RIGHT??? Like what in the tomfoolery is this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚? Everything about this feels off - the creepy unmarried 28-year-old Mormon fiance, the staged & obvious proposal, the bootleg office engagement party, the short relationship with a weird dynamic. It feels SO RUSHED it doesn't feel real. That rush could be competition, but wouldn't be surprised if it's because she is already pregnant - especially cause she's probably not waiting for marriage anymore, they've had many nights alone together. With how crappy the engagement party is, a rushed wedding in the near future wouldn't be surprising.

Someone said Dakota had to propose super quick after she graduated before she realised that she was just lonely in Utah and before she felt better after being back with her family. I feel so sorry for her. The pressure. If she realises he's not the one after getting married, she'll probably be stuck with him cause who wants to divorce & prove the many haters right? Another possibility: the engagement gets called off and they rack in attention & money from a break-up video, in true McKnight fashion šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Imagine having a competitive twin who wants everything to be about her.... the engagement for example "I got a cake topper!" "I put up the ivy wall!" "I went off on the snacks!" And Brooklyn's engagement being shoved after Bailey's in the same instagram highlight. What a lovely twin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Of course it might "feel right" when their relatiojnship is probably still in the honeymoon phase is all I can think of. And why are only positive opinions allowed when they choose to make an engagement into a public internet event?? The fact that so many people are negative to this might be an indicator of something:unsure::unsure: How are we supposed to think they're perfect together when most of the time we've seen them Dakota has no personality and Brooklyn talks over him/embarrasses him

Reactions: 12
I know it's their own fault (rushing into this) but it's so obvious people cared more about Bailey's because she was the first but also because everyone knew Asa for years and they do seem to suit each other. For Brooklyn the family are just phoning it in pretending everyone is ecstatic. I bet this has been planned since Dakota came to stay with them at Christmas.

Of course it might "feel right" when their relatiojnship is probably still in the honeymoon phase is all I can think of. And why are only positive opinions allowed when they choose to make an engagement into a public internet event?? The fact that so many people are negative to this might be an indicator of something:unsure::unsure: How are we supposed to think they're perfect together when most of the time we've seen them Dakota has no personality and Brooklyn talks over him/embarrasses him
Exactly, and if they are having to delete many comments about Dakota's suitability then it means they have to read those comments repeatedly, so they know how off this looks, but they've committed to it so they are doubling down.

Reactions: 9
I really feel sorry for Brooklyn she definitely isnā€™t as as attention seeking as her sister, you can tell by the lack of socials sheā€™s not really into it all.

Even if she wanted a quiet life she can never have It

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like their last story on Instagram is a diversion from all the ā€œhateā€ comments?

Reactions: 5
So they all are either born in the church or already in it? Thats messed up... No wonder people think Christianity is a cult if there are such churches( not all denominations are like that btw) so its basically like how McKnight's church is right? Except they're allowed to marry outside like bailey did
They do allow people who want to be 'saved' mainly people who have been on drugs and nothing else has worked for them. One man within the church is a registered sex offender. He was an ice addict and went past a primary school (I think also known as elementary school) and flashed himself at young children. He had also forced himself on a woman who had him charged. They allowed him to join, along with another junkie whom I knew at school. They look for the weak and vulnerable also to join, the ones who have no family or money or jobs, therefore they are easily brainwashed. Unfortunately Australia's law system is a joke, the man who is a registered sex offender literally did rehab for his ice addiction and was told if he joined a church, he wouldn't get jail time. It's far too lenient here, in fact we can't even look up people who are on the sex offenders list. Apparently they deserve privacy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Never thought I'd be complimenting Bailey's engagement but compared to Brooklyn's - it was so much more meaningful and special. Their proposal and engagement party were full of family and suited the couple. It showed the years they'd spent together, there is something seriously lacking with Brooklyn's. The engagement party had tacky props like the veil and sashes. It looked like a birthday party thrown together by coworkers in an office, not an engagement party for a very wealthy couple

Reactions: 16
Never thought I'd be complimenting Bailey's engagement but compared to Brooklyn's - it was so much more meaningful and special. Their proposal and engagement party were full of family and suited the couple. It showed the years they'd spent together, there is something seriously lacking with Brooklyn's. The engagement party had tacky props like the veil and sashes. It looked like a birthday party thrown together by coworkers in an office, not an engagement party for a very wealthy couple
I felt very very sad for Brooklyn. I wonder when she will crack.
This facade wonā€™t last long. She doesnā€™t like the guy. Sheā€™ll realise soon that sex isnā€™t all itā€™s made out to be by her sister and sheā€™ll be stuck living with this greaseball.
The engagement was rushed, no one but Bailey was there which is probably why she threw a fit about maybe not making it and exactly as you said, that engagement party looks like some tit your good colleagues would throw together for you before you head back to your desk for the 3pm meeting.
As much as Bailey grinds my gears, her engagement etc. seemed well planned. Iā€™m not religious but I loved the video where Asa asked Shaun and Mindy for their blessing.
I wonder if Dakota did that or if it was just a text to Shaun like ā€œhey Iā€™m thinking of šŸ’ Brooklyn, u cool with that?ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Brooklyn's having a whinge on her story right now. Apparently, they've been dating "for over a year" hmm not according to all your monthly anniversary posts

"I don't have to post online, I really don't"...okay, so don't? Get a normal job and let Bailey be the influencer. It's clear Brooklyn has no passion for it outside the money and Dakota apparently doesn't like it too so why can't she literally just stop. I can't stand the whining

What she's also failing to address is the main reason she is receiving negativity, which is the controversies around Dakota and his family. But god knows she's never going to talk about that and will pretend that the only hate she's receiving is that "she's rushing"

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think Brooklyn looks pregnant? Boobs a little bigger, fuller than bailey, etc
Yeah I kinda thought the same thingā€¦ sheā€™s been wearing pretty loose clothing as well lately. But then again it could be a bit of weight that she put on that sheā€™s trying to hide

Reactions: 3
WAIT. Did anyone catch Bailey say in their recent stories that "I don't give permission easily...we've turned it down before" does that mean Brooks asked the families permission to propose to Brooklyn??? Is that why they broke up???

Reactions: 16
What if we got it wrong this entire time and the reason Brooks is getting no engaged so quickly is cuz he wanted to do so out of spite before Brooklyn had the chance to

So Brooklyn is now saying that theyā€™ve been dating for over a year, but they only went public 6 months after they started dating. Brooklyn and Brooks broke up in March 2021 (photo attached). The first time Brooklyn posted about dating Dakota was in September 2021. So this means she started dating Dakota immediately after breaking up with Brooks. Dakota is a rebound šŸ˜‚ Also I think they definitely read this because a lot of what she said in her instagram story has been spoken about on here.
Now about the ring, Shaun has said itā€™s a salt and pepper diamond but James Allen posted on their story saying that itā€™s a fancy grey diamond. Either way it hideous. Getting a wedding band to sit around that god awful setting with be interesting!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.