Brooklyn and Bailey #2 Envying Bailey's sponsored betrothal, Brooklyn finally got her Trump proposal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Brooklyn really knows marriage is suppose to be forever.
Nah, screw this line of thinking. There is nothing wrong with divorcing someone. Religion just likes to hate on women. Who cares if she is preggo or divorces eventually? At least her husband isn't in the closet suppressing himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah, screw this line of thinking. There is nothing wrong with divorcing someone. Religion just likes to hate on women. Who cares if she is preggo or divorces eventually? At least her husband isn't in the closet suppressing himself.
lol is that last line about asa?? 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah, screw this line of thinking. There is nothing wrong with divorcing someone. Religion just likes to hate on women. Who cares if she is preggo or divorces eventually?
You make a good point. It’s the twins/their family that are pressuring themselves into placing so much value on being married young, so when they post reels of them flipping their ring finger in a sassy “we’re showing off our rings, so FU, you unmarried haterz” way, the joke’s on them for forcing themselves to marry young. E.g. Brooklyn showing the ring off now, jokes on her, not us, because she’s likely the one who will force herself to live her decision. I just find it distasteful when they flip their ring fingers, they think they are better than everyone. Their whole personality will be “we are married, we are young”.

But she should totally leave in the future if she wants. She just needs to lose the attitude now because she’s coming across insecure and rude to her concerned fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes! Nothing even wrong with being gay. My issue comes with him leading her on lol.
Okay but this is gross. I find the whole lot of them as annoying as the next person but saying Asa is gay because... He dresses 'well'? He openly expresses his emotions? He isn't perpetuating toxic masculine stereotypes? That's bang out of order. Unless he is openly kissing men and saying he no longer likes girls, you never have the right to decide someone's sexuality for them.

Besides, imagine if he was closeted and read this and how horrible that would be. Criticising the McKnights for their shady business, poor moral practices and Dakota's trumpiness, fine. But it is absolutely not okay to speculate about their sexualities (including Kamri's, which she has said many times she wants to keep her romantic life off the internet). There is plenty to slate them for - ppotentially being closeted is not one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I
Okay but this is gross. I find the whole lot of them as annoying as the next person but saying Asa is gay because... He dresses 'well'? He openly expresses his emotions? He isn't perpetuating toxic masculine stereotypes?
I'm bi and Asa is definitely gay. It's not just the way he dresses at all. I know plenty of straight men that dress well.

Reactions: 5
I

I'm bi and Asa is definitely gay. It's not just the way he dresses at all. I know plenty of straight men that dress well.
You knowing your sexuality doesn't give you the right to tell others what they are. What exactly is it that makes Asa 'gay'? Starting your response with 'I'm bi' as if it adds substance to you trying to label others is wrong. Im sure as a member of the LGBT community you would want to ensure that everybody can express themselves however they want and that their personality, mannerisms or clothes (which is all we really know about Asa) should have nothing to do with their sexuality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think going into marriage with divorce as backup already is a recipe for disaster thats why I think seeing marriage as forever will atleast make someone think can she or he really stand this person for 20,30 or even 40years down the line coz if no then maybe dont bother adding divorce in your breakups... So yes Brooklyn viewing marriage as forever may wake her up from this nightmare rather than marring someone just because....

I

Okay knowing your sexuality and speculating another person's sexuality is different and just because you know you are bi doesn't mean you can know someone's sexuality off the bat just like there can be super butch masculine gay guys and super feminine lesbians there can be straight people who are the opposite of that... (If you watch jubilee you would know how the lesbians failed to guess who was straight and all the women who gave them straight vibes were lesbians.).. Sorry to go on this long bt my point is unless someone says it straight out people shouldn't really say anything different

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I

I'm bi and I believe that Asa is straight as that's how he's chosen to publicly identify? Re-evaluate your assumptions and don't project your own stereotypes/ feelings onto others as if they are fact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine going to a gay person and saying “I’m straight so I can tell you’re straight”. Why is it different when it’s reversed? It’s not up to anyone to assume his sexuality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tbh, even speculating on Kamri’s sexuality is wrong. She says she dates, just not publicly, and she seems to genuinely be focused on school.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What I think some people fail to remember is that even if the people you're speculating are queer, being out publically in some of their circles is literally dangerous. They're also all very young and probably discovering their sexualities as they grow. If they choose to publically display themselves as straight, whether they are or not, we should respect that. Pressuring, speculating on, or outing someone (no matter how much we all dislike them) is just not okay. There are plenty of other things to critique or speculate on in regards to this family

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don’t know if anyone else would agree with me but for me, this is giving me the major lesbians (or bi sexual) vibes… Maybe the new girlfriend of Kamri?
Why? To me it's just a pic of 2 girls? I dont understand..

Reactions: 12
I think going into marriage with divorce as backup already is a recipe for disaster
There is nothing wrong with getting divorced. Divorce should 1000000% be viewed as a backup. Believing divorce is wrong stems from religion and it's gross. How many women have been beat but told they shouldn't/can't get a divorce??? It's old-fashioned thinking.

What I think some people fail to remember is that even if the people you're speculating are queer, being out publically in some of their circles is literally dangerous.
Except no one forced him to marry her and he could have pretended to just want to focus on his life. Honestly, if he is reading a gossip site it is kind of on him if he doesn't like what he reads. I don't follow or comment on any of their stuff. Hopefully no one is directly harassing him though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Don’t know if anyone else would agree with me but for me, this is giving me the major lesbians (or bi sexual) vibes… Maybe the new girlfriend of Kamri?
kamri did say she was straight, and idk if we should speculate if people are queer, she choses to leave off her dating from the internet, i think we should respect that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we think Brooklyn will have a conservative wedding and get married in the temple to please his family

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.