Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
GUYS! Brogie's only gone and privated more of her old weekly vlogs!

Vlog 60-91 have now disappeared, they now start from 92. Could we get some of them added to the Forbidden Vault?

ETA I know this happened today, as this morning I was in the middle of enjoying her time at Jimmy's :ROFLMAO: fewmin' that I've missed out on her being oblivious to garden leave being A Very Not Good Thing!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Laur91

VIP Member
Bogey could probably risk booking a vaccine tbf - it's not like anyone is going to look at her and think she's under 50 is it?
LOL She’d turn up and they’d be like ‘maam, the elderly received their letters months ago! Why are you only showing up now?!’

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Venom

VIP Member
The Brogan Tate tat Tally by the end of 2021

1619187810818.png

Jesus christ if she gets any more she'll have to put a sign up on her house "Tat's r us"

• Haha
Reactions: 49

disneys

VIP Member
I honestly wouldn’t say this about anyone but she shouldn’t be a mother , at least not yet

she’s incredibly selfish and I think she needs some therapy for her childhood issues/narcissistic tendencies before she has a baby of her own

• Heart
Reactions: 44

disneys

VIP Member
WELCOME TO ANOTHER BROGAN THREAD M’LOVES 👏🏻

Thread title was by me with 90 likes 👍🏼

⚠ BROGAN NOW HAS A WIKI. FAQs AND THE LINKS TO THE VAULT VLOGS (1-60) ARE HERE. ⚠

What’s been happening in Mooney mansion ??? ... welll ....

- The shops have opened and so has Brogan’s purse .. this month she’s done hauls in Boots , Primark and IKEA buying pointless tat and clothes that she “sized up” in (sure jan)
- She stated she was overwhelmed about the world reopening but was in IKEA on the 12th like the trooper she is to film it all for us ! Doing God’s work there , Broges ! She bought mainly organisers for her clutter and a monitor stand because she has a very bad back don’t you know
- She also filmed a chatty day in the life vlog filled with out of breath ramblings of her podcast , what she bought in Primark , what’s going on with the utility RUM etc .. it wasn’t exactly what you’d call riveting content
- Tattlers are confused about MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim’s work arrangements , brogan films as if she’s alone but local tattlers says Benji’s van is always in the drive
- brogan and Benji have about 5000 staycations booked for the summer because she’s travel blogger extrondinaire brogan Tat don’t ya know
- Flogged us some weird scalp brush and some more Readly ads
- Got confused about what a “groom Colin” is
- been going for lots of long walks with MyBoyfriendBenjiBlessHim and DarlingGirlBonnieBlessHer and keeping up with her workouts which is positive
- apparently doesn’t cook on nights when Benji Isn’t home .... so 5 nights a week pretty much .. remind me again why they needed that new kitchen?
- did a “declutter with me” and outed herself as the hoarder next door .
- she continues with contributing nothing to society

HAPPY TATTLING LOVELIES ! [insert stupid self love quote here]

• Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
we were nowhere near that price for our 3 nights And at least in the U.K. it’s a £6 train for me to get to the port not a few hundred pounds on a flight just to get to a port!
4EF8BC4C-2475-4085-AFBA-A9FB2389FF28.jpeg

Compared to a week in Caribbean and flights
FAC111B3-003B-4443-9CA3-619159B09DF4.jpeg

9386BF6B-A963-447D-A5AA-35C3A3887CC9.jpeg

with the cheapest flights It comes to £2,846 where as 4 nights sailing around the U.K. where you can’t get off, it’ll probably rain and be cold for £104 more I’d rather wait and go to the Caribbean. It might not be £6 train but your getting 3 more nights and flights for an extra £104 pounds when it’s £689 a night on the U.K. 4 night Southampton staycation cruises!

• Wow

Hmmm.... would you really risk staying overnight onboard boats with strangers if you had an actual phobia? Would you stay multiple nights on a small catamaran with no escape route where's there's a increased risk of someone in the holiday party throwing up ...Or do crippling phobias suddenly disappear when the trips are free??

I have a mate who says she's allergic to olives. She's not, she just really doesn't like them. It does my nut in with the over dramatisation and need to label or self diagnose. It belittles the plight of people with genuinely debilitating mental illness/allergies/phobias.

• Heart

Blondeone

Okay you lot I had to post this... yesterday by the 1 in a million chance I saw brogan 😐😐😐 I'm from the Cotswold which is about 100 miles from Bournemouth but me and my bf decided to go to Bournemouth for the day, been a million times before but my bf hadn't so off we went. After a lovely day we headed back home, just driving out of b'mouth and on a round about by an Asda and a train station I'm pretty sure (any locals know where I mean?) our car literally pulls up on the right of a c1 and who was driving the car.. brogan!!!! I was literally shook as what a small bloody world is that 😂😂😂 that was around 4pm yesterday afternoon, looked like her sibling was in the car also (benji) and that they could have been coming back from the gym by the state of her. I'm blocked on insta so any way of seeing where she was yesterday? But anyways yeah had to post this 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Laur91

VIP Member
I’m confused why she said she’s planning like a mad woman for the cruise. What has she got to plan? Firstly, she just has to book it. Then what? What else is there to plan? Only Benji has to book time off work (if he even goes with her but who else would unless she goes with other creators like ‘The 2 Disney Men’ 😂) but what does she have to do??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Jxxx

VIP Member
What the computer screen saw when she read.. *both vaccinations are required for this cruise...*
Its ok I’m trying to be brave... 😐 il see ya real soon Mickey... 😐
A875BE03-8196-4ED6-A1F3-9764ED273D5F.jpeg

(Three minutes later.. we’ve had tears..)

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Notanotherjen

ahh we love you @disneys ! 💕

god a Brogz-themed night out would be amazing lmao we could all come dressed as our favourite Brogan - bagsy on the white cardigan and jumpsuit outfit from the flight to California! 😂😂😂
I would love to host you guys, I live in SoCal so we can recreate the famous “Netflix and Panda Express” vacation. Everyone will have to pack their things in 38 pouches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jess89

VIP Member
Oh Benji actually talks like that, I thought you lot were taking the piss 😂

Stacey Solomon reposted a girl I follow wearing her dresses. I can’t imagine she would repost Brogan or those who were undecided about ordering would click off once they saw her wearing them.
I cant believe the girl has been in this business for 10 years and puts up a reel like that.
Terrible lighting, looks like she's rolled out of bed, bizarre jigs, and the dresses don't even fit right

• Haha

Busterboo

Chatty Member
Can anyone explain the logic to me that they completely RIPPED OUT the kitchen but couldn’t ‘find space’ to put the bloody fridge freezer in there when putting the the kitchen in and so have left it in that ‘utility’ room?!

Please tell me I’m not the only one who doesn’t understand it?! 🙈

• Haha

Moot22

VIP Member
Posting a video about how Bonnie has a “sudden interest” in her Kong bone right after we spoke about her dogs toys on here. For someone who doesn’t appreciate criticism she sure likes to go out of her way to read it.

• Haha